Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I can only now give my heart every chapter, can't comment anymore due to need for authentication which requires Korean phone number. -_-

Then double wham, No-rae nowhere in action, but damn Seol-a's wistful thinking, whatever she's thinking better be acceptance to her feelings for No-rae! Girl, atta go get her. And boy drunk Seol-a, that smugness, you'll be having that soon towards No-rae (remember that fan comic huehue)

joined Feb 19, 2015

SEOL-A CURSING. Never thought I'd see that

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

oh wow, an early chapter AGAIN?! We're lucky!!!
Did Seol-a dream of No-rae or was it real? I guess it was a wishful thinking or a dream...

joined Jan 31, 2015

I don't think the chapter was "released early" last week or this week.

I think the time of release is now permanently at:
12:00 AM Monday, Korea Standard Time (KST)

Unless Comico decides to change it yet again.

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 12:39PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

oh wow, an early chapter AGAIN?! We're lucky!!!
Did Seol-a dream of No-rae or was it real? I guess it was a wishful thinking or a dream...

Of course she was dreaming. Poor Seola having to deal with it all alone. Her tears made me feel sad with her.

Halmoni, did Seola say she missed Norae at the end of the chapter?? My Google translation is dying for yours to replace lol.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

And now for all those who speculated Yuji was crushing on Seola, please open your eyes. Damn that girl didnt even visit Seola once in the hospital. That scene where Seola alone in the hospital looking to the door, looked like Seola was hoping to see Yuji visit, but she never did. What a cold and heartless b*tch

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Somehow I see Seola in this Korean model posted in Halmoni's blog
http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/image/127363975077

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

the girl in the pink coat is Min-Jeong, right? Wonder why was she invited to the wedding? I thought she went to another school and wasn't in touch with Seol-a's classmates. Or did Seol-a leave the wedding and go to another place to drink and accidentally run into her friend?

Of course she was dreaming. Poor Seola having to deal with it all alone. Her tears made me feel sad with her.

indeed, this scene was very touching... She really needed No-rae's hug and smile...

I don't think the chapter was "released early" last week or this week.

I think the time of release is now permanently at:
12:00 AM Monday, Korea Standard Time (KST)

Unless Comico decides to change it yet again.

oh really? Good to know! I like it muuuuch better this way! ^__^

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

And now for all those who speculated Yuji was crushing on Seola, please open your eyes. Damn that girl didnt even visit Seola once in the hospital. That scene where Seola alone in the hospital looking to the door, looked like Seola was hoping to see Yuji visit, but she never did. What a cold and heartless b*tch

Maybe Yuji did come to the hospital but she was ashamed to see Seol-a face to face. Until all facts come to light, I'd still give Suji the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah...I agree with this. For me, it's especially because Yuji didn't become bitchy until dude!bro showed up. One could argue that it was because she liked him, but honestly I think she was actually jealous of him instead. She said all of that to blow off steam, unintentionally letting Seol-a overhear.

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Maybe Yuji did come to the hospital but she was ashamed to see Seol-a face to face. Until all facts come to light, I'd still give Suji the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, me too XD

and well, next chapter it's gonna be really interesting 0. I nerver get dissapointed

And meanwhile in a paralle universe.....http://www.ookbeecomics.com/read-manga/TEACH-ME-Chapter-1-chapter-1/1732/0/0?lang=th&mode=vertical

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

And meanwhile in a paralle universe.....http://www.ookbeecomics.com/read-manga/TEACH-ME-Chapter-1-chapter-1/1732/0/0?lang=th&mode=vertical

What?? What is that language? Is it thai? I just "read" the raw and it was great lol...seems like she thought the girl was a guy?

joined Jan 31, 2015

@ HypocriticalLiar

It's Thai.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

What?? What is that language? Is it thai?

You don't read Lily Love :o? How could you :( I assumed if you looked at LL raws you would know it's Thai xD also they are both on Ookbee

joined Jan 31, 2015

While we're waiting for the text translation, here are some short addresses that might be useful.

Might be handy especially on a mobile device.

Fluttering Feelings on Comico Korea

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85
Short address:
bit.do/ffcom

Note that if you're on a mobile device, you'll be redirected to the mobile site, which inexplicably does not have the latest chapters. You can go to the footer at the bottom and click "PC버전 보기" to go back to the full site, then you can open the latest chapter.

halmoni's Pastebin for text translations

http://pastebin.com/u/halmoni
Short address:
bit.do/ffp

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 4:11PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Yeah...I agree with this. For me, it's especially because Yuji didn't become bitchy until dude!bro showed up. One could argue that it was because she liked him, but honestly I think she was actually jealous of him instead. She said all of that to blow off steam, unintentionally letting Seol-a overhear.

I think you two watch too much K-drama lol. Let's find out in the next few chapters. But I'd say if Ssamba doesnt touch base on Yuji again, it's established that she's a b*tch

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Really, after a month and a little more, i just wanna see seol-a and no-rae be together again. After realizing that was just imagination!No-rae, i felt quite bummed. Honestly right now i couldn't really care less about Yu-Ji or anybody else, but damn we still need backstories and such.

but well, me still like ssamba's hard work, and i can only wait till next week TT_TT

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 4:17PM

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Really, after a month and a little more, i just wanna see seol-a and no-rae be together again. After realizing that was just imagination!No-rae, i felt quite bummed. Honestly right now i couldn't really care less about Yu-Ji or anybody else, but damn we still need backstories and such.

but well, me still like ssamba's hard work, and i can only wait till next week TT_TT

Smile :) and be patience :3 If you remember the Hiatus was something Sambas has to do because of computer issues. Ssambas had planned to show this chapters ages ago, but she had to take a break. Then, Hiatus + No-rae being ommited in the last two chapters... make it kind of frustreinting for fans I know...but be pacients, it's not like Ssamba it's doing this on purpose...

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

lol i understand, but her computer issues pushed the time we should've meet no-rae again so much further, thus creating the ultimate fandom tease/torture. But yeah, will stay patient for the rest of the week :)

Adding no-rae's ex into the fray? I'm in, so long as seol-rae is inside lol

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 4:43PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Ooooh, thinking of Norae in times of emotional turmoil?! what does that mean? :)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I think you two watch too much K-drama lol. Let's find out in the next few chapters. But I'd say if Ssamba doesnt touch base on Yuji again, it's established that she's a b*tch

haha, I am curious to know what's made u think I've watched too much K-D? In fact, I have no patience for K/C TV series. Heck, I still have not watched 'the titanic' nor 'gone with wind.' I don't understand when people told me they've watched these movies more than once. Though, I did watch two short K series abt 10 yrs ago. They were exceptional series. Anyway, it is hard for me to see Yuji that heartless. People learn as they grow. Yuji might not have the best intention from the beginning but...

Like others, I do miss Norae, and hope she will be in the next chapter. I have a feeling Norae's ex will make his appearance soon.

Lol well I just think Ssamba wouldnt want to distract the story of Seola and Norae by another complicated character. If its the case, its just too much similar drama. Norae turned bitchy towards Seola after she found out about her feelings. Now I dont think Ssamba would give us another similar character in Seola's past. Not a lot of closeted lesbians react like that. Australia is already a big common ground for the 3 of them lol.

I so so miss Norae ;( Ssamba please have some mercy on us next week

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

ch. 42 rough english translation:

http://pastebin.com/we8ae8Xr

ssamba mercy pls these chapters are so long

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

omg thanks halmoni! p.s. love your avvie lmao

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

halmoni

Thanks!

Seol-a

I want to see you so badly.

Yes!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Hahha you're always our angel Halmoni. Thank you for your hard work!

The end of chapter was so touching.
Norae is across the street Seola. Come on over, let us see you two together ASAP.

Ah, I'm dying to see their interaction next week.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

norae! your wifey needs you!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.