Forum › Under the Rose discussion

DigitalCooper
06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

No one yet? Well then, I have to say this is a very adorable oneshot, loved the concept.

Akuma%20no%20riddle%20%231
joined Apr 6, 2013

I love this

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

like it, and I think it was a little cliché, but still very good ^_^

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I'm a bit confused. How did they became siblings again?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ They have the same mother I think... or maybe the same father but I don't think she would call him "My father" talking to Kei http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/under_the_rose#12

I would say the same mother, Kei's father remarried and when the mother died Hazuki came to Kei's house

Edit : But that's not very likely if they are in the same class... the same father then

Well basically I don't think they became sibling, they are half-sibling with some complicated parental situation x)

last edited at Dec 27, 2014 3:47PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ They have the same mother I think... or maybe the same father but I don't think she would call him "My father" talking to Kei http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/under_the_rose#12

I would say the same mother, Kei's father remarried and when the mother died Hazuki came to Kei's house

But the thing is, how did they belong on the same class? Presuming they are both the same age.

And what's the "my father is king" in the intro. What I'm getting at is they got the same father.

But then again , here
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/under_the_rose#22
Kei starts yapping about "her mama" and "her papa"...
Which is if one of those parents is of Hazuki's, she (Hazuki) would have known already what Kei is saying, right?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I was editing while you posted x)
i think the author just didn't give clear information about it

Or it could just be the cliched husband who cheat on his wife => illegitime child, the mistress is rejected + after the cheating the husband and his wife divorce => the husband find another woman => And when the mistress die, the illegitimate child go back to her father
Just that the dialogue aren't clear enough

last edited at Dec 27, 2014 4:05PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Or it could just be the cliched husband who cheat on his wife => illegitime child, the mistress is rejected + after the cheating the husband and his wife divorce => the husband find another woman => And when the mistress die, the illegitimate child go back to her father

Lol. I guess I did not saw the edit. XD Gomen~
Well, whatever. It was still a fine read. ( ̄▽ ̄)
Just a bit unclear for the parents issue.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Yeah indeed the parents issue wasn't explicitly explained but you can still kind of figure out what's going on. This was a nice sweet one shot, most definitely, but a bit too short of a jump from hate->love for me.

last edited at Aug 1, 2018 4:37PM

Yya%20background
joined Feb 2, 2015

Interesting one-shot with gorgeous colour art at the beginning. Is it just me or is there something dark about their relationship? Perhaps I think that because the long-haired girl didn't want to talk to the other girl at first. I think this deserves the drama tag, if not the aaaaaangst tag (though that might be a bit much.)

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

I do not understand what is happening?

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I stil re-read this after all these years. I love Konno's works so much

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i thought it was clear enough. they have different mothers, hers died at beginning, thus the funeral picture, and her sister asking if she died.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

I wish i will never know

To reply you must either login or sign up.