Forum › Wakabayashi Toshiya’s 4-koma Collection discussion

joined Nov 30, 2011

Also, Chapter 31 is the most romantic shit ever.

I know right!? It really is.

joined Jan 30, 2015

I haven't read this in a while; I forgot that it's probably the best 4-koma.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Chapter 31 is the best so far.
No bias, really.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Chapter 31 is the best so far.
No bias, really.

No be biased, it's okay. Really.

;)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

How two kuudere confess to each other. How nice.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

How two kuudere confess to each other. How nice.

always wondered how that would play out

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Ah, a potential yuri couple on chapter 30!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ch32, that was pretty great xD

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Damn, I really like this series.

Also, is that credit artwork from another manga? (The one with the guy riding on the back of the girl's bike?)

joined Mar 23, 2013

Damn, I really like this series.

Also, is that credit artwork from another manga? (The one with the guy riding on the back of the girl's bike?)

Yes it is, the name is even written at the bottom right.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Really like chapter 30. Thought it was one of the best, but I probably was just biased for yuri....

.... and kouhai requited love....

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh man, chapter 33 continues with such a totally glorious misunderstanding.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

these confusions xD

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

ch.34 ..Read the mood! READ IT

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

That ending of ch 34 really burnt....

joined Sep 27, 2014

The credit page (the ghost girl manga) which is it?

I believe it is called Guarding. The author's pen-name is Buddy.

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 10:07PM

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

This is a real fun read but can't we please have more yuri? I beg you, Wakabayashi.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

This is a real fun read but can't we please have more yuri? I beg you, Wakabayashi.

Who knows, if they're popular enough they might get another chapter, otherwise the author might add in a second yuri pair. But I'm not sure if either of those are very likely to happen.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Chapter 35 was amazing, I love the trollingness of the girlfriend so so much here.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Who knows, if they're popular enough they might get another chapter, otherwise the author might add in a second yuri pair. But I'm not sure if either of those are very likely to happen.

I am just hoping for yuri that actually happens.

Anyways, this collection is still quite fun.

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 5:22AM

joined May 23, 2015

I hate to be a nit-pick, but it bothers me that this series actually does have a proper title. Tsuredure Children.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I hate to be a nit-pick, but it bothers me that this series actually does have a proper title. Tsuredure Children.

According to Mangaupdates Tsuredure Children is the tankobon version of Wakabayashi Toshiya's 4-koma Collection, which has been completely redrawn for official release, so technically the serie have two names, it would be nice to have it uploaded here...

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 12:33PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

According to Mangaupdates Tsuredure Children is the tankobon version of Wakabayashi Toshiya's 4-koma Collection, which has been completely redrawn for official release, so technically the serie have two names, it would be nice to have it uploaded here...

What I've seen for it on... the site that shall not be named... is that it has different content in it, only found this latest chapter to be there as ch40.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

What I've seen for it on... the site that shall not be named... is that it has different content in it, only found this latest chapter to be there as ch40.

Batoto have all translated chapters, they translated the new content first, but will translate the rest eventually when they have time.

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 3:28PM

joined May 23, 2015

What I've found by following Wakabayashi Toshiya for several years, is that he has always called his webcomic Tsuredure Children, back when he first started posting it on his site, every single comiket that he's released doujins containing bonus chapters, he has always referred to it as Tsuredure. I mean, the website he made specifically to post them is http://tsuredurechildren.blog40.fc2.com/

The reason the online chapters no longer match up with the published ones (the first couple volumes match up almost exactly, outside of him redrawing the first several due to his style having changed so much) is because once he got picked up by a publisher, he has to get permission to post the new ones online.

(As an off-topic side note, I've wanted to do his other ongoing series for ages, but it would kill my cleaning staff)

To reply you must either login or sign up.