Forum › I'm No Match For You discussion

joined Sep 11, 2014

Umi will forever be the bottom in this relationship.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Very cute, but NozoEri when? xD

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

But there's more NozoEri than any other pairing, aside from NicoMaki, there is plenty of it already. I for one like seeing the more niche ships,though I'm not sure that this qualifies for the title of 'niche'. cute non the less.

Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

I'm actually really surprised to find out that this artist loves EliUmi & NozoEli. She even drew NozoEliUmi ot3. So rare....

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

She even drew NozoEliUmi ot3. So rare....

This has piqued my interest. :3

joined Mar 25, 2013

But there's more NozoEri than any other pairing, aside from NicoMaki, there is plenty of it already. I for one like seeing the more niche ships,though I'm not sure that this qualifies for the title of 'niche'. cute non the less.

Perhaps, but it's been too long without any new NozoEri :P And I'm a stickler for established pairings, when I read too much of one and see one of them with another I can't help but feel her cheating on the other person, but that's just me.

last edited at Jul 29, 2015 3:41AM

joined Jul 11, 2015

:(

joined Jul 28, 2015

The art is so good but I would enjoy more if Uni wasn't with Eli. I hate Eli so much

Love Umi x Eli, my personal otp of Love Live! HonoMaki is quickly growing on me as well.

joined Dec 12, 2014

Guys for the love of god if you don't like the pairing please don't comment. I hate EliUmi too but I ignore it probably sounding like a total hypocrite but shit I'm so tired of this. When did this fandom turn into the shitty one it is today?

Probably it's always been like this and I've been viewing them through rose colored glasses. It'd be nice if the commenting option was off for ll items but that's impossible. Fuck I hate this fandom

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

why is voicing an opinion such a horrible thing? Its not like any of these comments went overboard on their opinions or went to each eli umi tag and voiced their dislike of the pairing. I'd advise that if you don't like the comments to not read them. Especially if you can't handle the fact that peoples likes might not relate to yours.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

When I'm not sure if I would enjoy a certain doujin, I check the comments to see if people thought what was promised by the tags was well done, same old, same old or somehow original with a twist.

I don't gain anything from people simply stating they didn't like the pairing. I can always tell from the tags what pairing a doujin is about. It's a bit like complaining the doujin is done in manga form and not, say, a video of actual people miming the plot or a recording of guttural song.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

For those who haven't caught on by now, bullshit shipping wars stuff WILL be edited out of posts. So yeah, you can say what you want, but you start pulling that BUT WHAT ABOUT NOZOMI, WAAAAAHHHHH in an EliUmi conversation, you better believe that's getting removed. Note that the same applies to people filling up the comments with people complaining about the other complainers.

The LL shipping wars are over on Dynasty. If you desperately need it, there's always /u/.

To reply you must either login or sign up.