Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I want an adorable creature like that!

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Should be Cooking with Madoka...

"What is this adorable creature?!"

I want an adorable creature like that!

We will all die of massive heart attacks if such adorable creature was on sale.

Screenshot_534
joined Jul 18, 2012

HAH!? So this is a sequel!!? (<- An idiot who just got what p0015 means)

Yeah. Link to prequel just in case: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_love_you_so_much

last edited at Jul 23, 2013 1:23PM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Actually, I only realised it today, but I'm pretty sure all of his MadoHomu is in a single continuity.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Actually, I only realised it today, but I'm pretty sure all of his MadoHomu is in a single continuity.

Awww yeah. Managed to read all of the MadoHomu of his.
This one was the sweetest and tamest though lol.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Come to think of it... Did Mado boil the potatoes without peeling them first on P19?!

Some people prefer boiling potatoes before peeling them. The way they turn out is a bit different like this.
Peeling after boiling is actually easier, but you need to cool them down, so if you don't have time for that you should peel before boiling.
Also, fresh "young" potatoes during summer can be eaten without peeling at all.

last edited at Nov 27, 2013 5:39AM

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

Some people prefer boiling potatoes before peeling them. The way they turn out is a bit different like this.
Peeling after boiling is actually easier, but you need to cool them down, so if you don't have time for that you should peel before boiling.

Yah, I know some species of potatoes that can be eaten w/out peeling, or even cooking. But peeling after cooking is... I'll never do that since I'd always be chopping them before cooking. Off topic, you should have a taste of Pickled Potatoes, a side dish commonly seen in my country. They are small (<5cm in diameter) potatoes boiled in sauce, the latter consisting of soy sauce, sugar and some anise.
Maybe Mado's method only applies to to-be-smashed potatoes.

I've personally never made pre-peeled potatoes outside of mass cooking (school cafeteria yuck..)and last couple of years i only eat potatoes during summer when you can get "fresh" potatoes as they taste much better and don't need peeling.

Also on the point she's making potato salad, having peeled potatoes gives it a lack of color and makes it feel cheap. Also that sounds quite tasty.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Yah, I know some species of potatoes that can be eaten w/out peeling, or even cooking. But peeling after cooking is... I'll never do that since I'd always be chopping them before cooking. Off topic, you should have a taste of Pickled Potatoes, a side dish commonly seen in my country. They are small (<5cm in diameter) potatoes boiled in sauce, the latter consisting of soy sauce, sugar and some anise.
Maybe Mado's method only applies to to-be-smashed potatoes.

I've personally never made pre-peeled potatoes outside of mass cooking (school cafeteria yuck..)and last couple of years i only eat potatoes during summer when you can get "fresh" potatoes as they taste much better and don't need peeling.

Also on the point she's making potato salad, having peeled potatoes gives it a lack of color and makes it feel cheap. Also that sounds quite tasty.

Well, maybe if you are, like me, living in East Asian high latitude areas, you'll have to put up with not-so-fresh potatoes in winter, since they are usually the only choices together with (Northeast versions of) pickled Chinese cabbages (and radish).

And may I tag you Tsundere for the tasty blackout? XD

last edited at Dec 1, 2013 5:47AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

AHAH! This is adorable :D

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_became_a_housewife#7
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!

joined Jul 14, 2016

Oh goodness, so sweet!

ReadingDoujinshi
Images%20(4)
joined Oct 6, 2018

my heart hurts XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.