Forum › Rui-Rui discussion

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

"At it's peak Battleship Island's population was nine times that of Tokyo": When are they going to visit the ruins of Kowloon?

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

But but but, I had forgotten about this until i read about the UNESCO listing. (i should be ashamed about that though)

Yuuna
joined Jan 4, 2015

this is still ongoing... right?

joined Sep 11, 2014

That's it? All those years of waiting and this is the end? Can't say I like it, it felt like it ended too soon.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Friendship ending, bla...bla...bla ! Just like Tomodachi Login,Rico Haru Spring,etc.Too many female characters have decreased yuri element, Woosaaaahhh!

last edited at Feb 13, 2016 9:22AM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's a bit of a shame that the yuri stayed pretty subtexty, but I still really liked this. It's a shame it's already over.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Why does it seem like every mangaka who gets their series cut short decides to throw bunches of gratuitous titty shots into their final chapter? Not complaining about the scenery, mind; just not fond of the gratuitousness. I just don't like feeling like they're using a nude woman as a form of revenge or way of throwing a tantrum.

last edited at Feb 13, 2016 10:18AM

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

The main character feel like a pervert guy in a harem, she seems more like a guy with a skirt on. Not to say that I'm bashing on tomboy, but even tomboy have a slight feminine feeling, this one just doesn't give it off at all.

joined Oct 30, 2015

Tch~ That lucky bastard! Got to squish girl boobs T^T (Although, I do have my own boobs.) Honoka~! Lets switch places~ <3333

joined Apr 3, 2012

Friendship ending, bla...bla...bla ! Just like Tomodachi Login,Rico Haru Spring,etc.Too many female characters have decreased yuri element, Woosaaaahhh!

What?! Tomodachi Login?! Has it ended?

last edited at Feb 13, 2016 4:14PM

joined Feb 13, 2016

So in the end the old school building got a harem ending. What a twist!

joined Sep 11, 2014

What?! Tomodachi Login?! Has it ended?

Don't worry, it hasn't. Although I suspect it may suffer a similar fate as this.

Edit: It has ended, and my hunch was correct.

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 8:01AM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

The raw version of Tomodachi Login had completed few years ago and there's no love confession at all. Same as Rico Haru.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Shouldn't it have Subtext instead of Yuri? I mean, it don't have yuri ending at all since they all end as friends, I'm actually not surprised by this ending, same for Tomodachi Login and Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs endings, they're not published in yuri magazine, shouldn't expect yuri ending from a manga that is not published in a yuri magazine, they pretty much always end in friendship ending, anyone can think of a manga with subtext published in a non-yuri magazine that had a yuri ending? Or that was outright yuri instead of subtext? I can only think of a few on Kirara Time.

last edited at Feb 13, 2016 10:15PM

joined Sep 11, 2014

The raw version of Tomodachi Login had completed few years ago and there's no love confession at all. Same as Rico Haru.

Thank you for the info. Now I don't have to bother myself waiting for it's next update.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is a rare example of a haikyo manga. I wish there was more. it's almost the first thing I searched on Dynasty Reader. Haikyo is done by lots of people and it should be the next thing after mountain climbing and camping, IMO. Urbex/Haikyo/haikyomania/廃墟マニア

To reply you must either login or sign up.