Forum › you, who is kind discussion

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

"Kotori seems to hate my umbrella." Oh, Umi. She loves your umbrella. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mig
joined Jun 25, 2015

Umi... Why you didn't ask Kotori?? TuT

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Umi, better tie her down so she can't run off under someone else's umbrella anymore!

Thank you very much for scanlating these. i'm enjoying them immensely.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Em, Captain, please?

joined Mar 25, 2013

Em, Captain, please?

Because Umi holds the umbrella mainly over Kotori she gets wet and that's why Kotori 'doesn't like sharing an umbrella with Umi' Because Umi doesn't think about herself.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

internal grammar Nazi twitches
That engrish title.

last edited at Jul 9, 2015 2:08PM

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Em, Captain, please?

Because Umi holds the umbrella mainly over Kotori she gets wet and that's why Kotori 'doesn't like sharing an umbrella with Umi' Because Umi doesn't think about herself.

Thanks.

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

The Eri x Umi tag throws me a little I guess because I felt like Eli was talking about Nozomi when she mentioned the whole "not wanting to see someone else's shoulder get wet" deal. This comic is super good though. :( oh Umi

last edited at Jul 14, 2015 11:24PM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

i think it goes deeper though, the difference of being kind and sharing a umbrella for example to giving most of the umbrella to the other but getting wet since there's not enough for both. It might sound like such a small thing but it usually applies to how she acts for bigger things as well. Kind and self sacrificing, a thin line between the two.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^ i agree but I think she was talking about Umi's relationship with Kotori and Honoka as well. Because Umi is self sacrificing she chooses to share Kotori with Honoka even though she wants her to her self. Kotori goes along with Honoka when Umi is hurting her self to not be a direct cause of the pain.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I feel like this warrants the angst tag... Oof, my feels.

To reply you must either login or sign up.