Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010
Sango%20by%20annie%20icon
joined Jul 3, 2015

KoutarouTatsumiya

I've seen the tutorial....but whenever I fill in whatever information or what not, even when the birthdate I give makes me older then 19, the 19+ switch still doesn't turn red like I've seen, so I can't view WDTFS at all....when I go to read the chapter, it asks for adult certification again, and when I input information, it just continues to redirect me back to the previous page but doesn't let me view the 19+ content. I really don't know what to do

I've made a new account to test if this was a wide spread issue or not and it looks like there has been a problem with the international verification lately. With my new account, I've faced the same problems as you. The verification will only redirect me to the previous page and will not actually verify my age (this occurs on the website).

If anyone has solutions to this, please do tell for this user. For now, my best guess is to do the verification through mobile app since it may be that the website is acting up.

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 2:54PM

Eusebe
joined May 26, 2015

It happened to me when I made an account and waited too much (I was translating and analyzing layout) before validating my account.

I had to go back where you have to choose the method of validation, hard refresh (F5), select the third option (international user), and proceed relatively fast.

joined Jun 29, 2015

KoutarouTatsumiya

I've seen the tutorial....but whenever I fill in whatever information or what not, even when the birthdate I give makes me older then 19, the 19+ switch still doesn't turn red like I've seen, so I can't view WDTFS at all....when I go to read the chapter, it asks for adult certification again, and when I input information, it just continues to redirect me back to the previous page but doesn't let me view the 19+ content. I really don't know what to do

Do u have a facebook account, use it to login, if you've already had ur age info on facebook, ur lezhin account will be set 19+ automatically.

Meru
thanks for reminding me, made the name change :)

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 4:04PM

joined Jul 3, 2015

clairesun

Do u have a facebook account, use it to login, if you've already had ur age info on facebook, ur lezhin account will be set 19+ automatically.

Ah, pardon me. I was replying to someone else who has the problem above. I myself am not experiencing this issue. I should've specified.

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 2:53PM

joined Jun 29, 2015

dawny

Sumin's workplace is a place where Sumin works. Not a place where Sumin talks to Nammi. Of course, if Sumin wants, she can.

put aside our different standpoints, u still have some logic fallacy in ur argument.

seju can't make sumin do whatever she wants her to do =/= Seju is not doing something controlling or she is not willing to control.

It doesn't matter if sumin is cold towards her or not. U are right, it seems seju leaves enough personal space for sumin, and that's exactly because(only my point of view), as u say, she IS NOT STUPID, she knows where she can use her influence and how to use, and where she can't.

As for namisa, don't u think seju is a little bit overracting in doing so, considering her image u've portrayed for us? We've already seen namisa in chapter 16, who happens to have a quite keen perception of people and the circumstance, I can't help to think that seju really shall have a reason to dislike her

Well, just a suggestion, could we simply move out of this "cul-de-sac" and on to some new topics. There are still a lot of interesting details worth discussing, not only our seju-sumin complex.

last edited at Jul 9, 2015 7:59AM

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Is there a reason her sister-in-law calls her 'Miss'?
I'm not well versed in Korean etiquette.

Also...10 yo Sungji looks like she's 20 >.>

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 4:35PM

KoutarouTatsumiya
joined Dec 3, 2014

KoutarouTatsumiya

I've already bought coins on the current lezhin account I made, and I don't think I can transfer coins to my facebook account, so it might be a problem...but thanks for the help

KoutarouTatsumiya
joined Dec 3, 2014

It happened to me when I made an account and waited too much (I was translating and analyzing layout) before validating my account.

I had to go back where you have to choose the method of validation, hard refresh (F5), select the third option (international user), and proceed relatively fast.

I just tried your method, but it didn't seem to work for me. Thanks for the help, though.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Chapter 8 Release

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/8

Chapter 9 Release

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/9

Chapter 10 Release

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/10

Chapter 11 Release

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/11

KoutarouTatsumiya
You should take screen shots so halmoni, doonge or someone else can help you

joined Jan 31, 2015

ONLY 4 IN A ROW?! Y U SO SLOW, CHPTER 12 WEN

In other words, great job to the team!

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 12:04AM

joined Jul 3, 2015

Amazing work from the team! Thank you guys so much!

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 1:20AM

Eusebe
joined May 26, 2015

I just tried your method, but it didn't seem to work for me. Thanks for the help, though.

Just a thought, but can you try with another browser? I think the manipulation has to be done only once, so if you succeed with another browser it might be enough ^^

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

anonymous

ONLY 4 IN A ROW?! Y U SO SLOW, CHPTER 12 WEN

LIKE NAO. RELEASE!
does anyone get this joke? i guess you wouldn't unless you were into the CLAMP flavour of magical girl anime

Meru

Amazing work from the team! Thank you guys so much!

Always a pleasure for readers as pleasant as yourself.

Edited comments to remove black bars now that the chapters mentionned are released. Don't be alarmed, didn't change any of the content.

Chapter 12 Release

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/12

Chapter 13 Release

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/13

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 10:08AM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I have no idea what's going on but all I know this comic is great :D and who ever is missing out on it, I'm sorry :(.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Thank you for your hard work translators.

joined Feb 17, 2015

Also, one more thing...I can access the comic from my iPhone, but I can't read anything because I don't speak the language. Is there a way to translate the comic from my phone so I can read it there? I'd really hate to think that all this has been a waste of time and money.

Check out the first post on the first page of this thread. Most of the info you need should be there. To verify your age, click on the "19 off/on" switch at the very top right of the Lezhin homepage (on the PC version).

I don't know if there's a way for readers to use the overlay on mobile devices, since we haven't tried that out yet. You'll definitely be able to read in English on the PC version of the website though. We've completed 6 chapters so far, and we're currently working on checking/typesetting the rest.

i also experienced the same thing. the 19+ button wont turn on. i have tried from google chrome, safari and firefox web browser. And i already paid the coin and login using facebook acc (im 24yo). Does anyone know how to fix this? :(

joined Jul 3, 2015

Also, one more thing...I can access the comic from my iPhone, but I can't read anything because I don't speak the language. Is there a way to translate the comic from my phone so I can read it there? I'd really hate to think that all this has been a waste of time and money.

i also experienced the same thing. the 19+ button wont turn on. i have tried from google chrome, safari and firefox web browser. And i already paid the coin and login using facebook acc (im 24yo). Does anyone know how to fix this? :(

I believe this is due to an issue from the desktop website. Have you tried verifying from mobile yet? Once you verify once then every time you log in, the 19+ will automatically be turned on for you. Try verifying through your mobile and then view the chapters on the web browser.

For Android Mobile Users

In order to view 19+ comics on the Lezhin App, you must download the Lezhin (Complete Edition) App available on Naver and the Tstore. Due to Google Play's policy, the Lezhin app displayed on the Google App Store is restricted from showing adult comics. However, if you have unlocked WDTFS chapters on the desktop, the chapters will show in your library on the Google Play Lezhin App either way. Just press the stacked books icon.

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 2:00PM

joined Jul 3, 2015

On another note... Did anyone else's heart break at Sungji crying in Chapter 18? The cherry blossom selca TT-TT

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 1:59PM

joined Mar 31, 2013

Check out the first post on the first page of this thread. Most of the info you need should be there. To verify your age, click on the "19 off/on" switch at the very top right of the Lezhin homepage (on the PC version).

I don't know if there's a way for readers to use the overlay on mobile devices, since we haven't tried that out yet. You'll definitely be able to read in English on the PC version of the website though. We've completed 6 chapters so far, and we're currently working on checking/typesetting the rest.

Second these posts!! I'd really love to read the manhwa but it doesn't seem to work on any of the browsers. From what I'm hearing Korea seems to love IE, so maybe it would work on that? (I have a mac so not sure if possible for myself)

This is really frustrating and I hope someone comes up with a solution. :(

Many thanks to your hard work!

joined Feb 17, 2015

I believe this is due to an issue from the desktop website. Have you tried verifying from mobile yet? Once you verify once then every time you log in, the 19+ will automatically be turned on for you. Try verifying through your mobile and then view the chapters on the web browser.

From the mobile app (i used ipad) it showed the 19+ manhwa, i can open WDTFS (still the problem is the korean languange doesnt translated) but when i move to web browser, the 19+ still off and it keep asking for your name and birth.

joined Jun 29, 2015

Meru

On another note... Did anyone else's heart break at Sungji crying in Chapter 18? The cherry blossom selca TT-TT

T_T, raise my hand. but at least sumin says something like "we could go there to take another one next time."

joined Jul 3, 2015

nitro0xyd

I have sent an email explaining this issue to the site since it seems the problem is wide spread. I will update if there is any reply.

KoutarouTatsumiya
joined Dec 3, 2014

nitro0xyd

I have sent an email explaining this issue to the site since it seems the problem is wide spread. I will update if there is any reply.

Thank you for your help. Maybe it's just a bug on the website that's interfering with everything, because I was able to turn on 19+ once when I first created my account.

joined Feb 17, 2015

nitro0xyd

Thankyou so much, really appreciate tht :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.