Forum › Bara no Tsubomi no Okurimono discussion

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Excellent work from Mekimeki, as always. However, whoever translated this doujin left out the last few pages, and that kind of bugs me.

MinakoReiNanoFate
joined Jan 2, 2014

Excellent work from Mekimeki, as always. However, whoever translated this doujin left out the last few pages, and that kind of bugs me.

I thought I was going crazy this doujin feels incomplete but then again in the last page says "fin" so maybe it could mean that author wants to leave their talk to our imagination.

joined Jun 13, 2015

What you're talking about is an extended omake that was published separately as a copy book, and it's not part of the original doujin.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

No wonder, had seen those a while ago but did not remember, but still felt like something was missing here.

Sad, cuz those pages look like a lot of fun.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Ah, Fate, you're so adorably broken inside, and the hugs make everything better.

That being said, this one is a little all-over-the-place. Fate went from 'Oh God please don't betray me like Precia' to comedic hijinks with Hayate WAY too quickly here.

last edited at Jun 13, 2015 2:34AM

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

What you're talking about is an extended omake that was published separately as a copy book, and it's not part of the original doujin.

That explains it. Thanks.

last edited at Jun 13, 2015 3:02AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

That was pretty beautiful...so many feelings in this one.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Fate really has a severe abandonment issue.

Omgeee what da HEOLL DID YA DO TO PRECIOUS FATE-CHAN, PRECIA?!!? O_O
She'll always feel abandoned like that!

NanoFate is LOVE

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

TSAB has an excellent rehab program for the ex-villains and their sidekicks.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

(Fate) -Nanoha... I, uh...

(Nanoha) -I uh you too.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

what that's it!?

joined Mar 30, 2012

That explains it. Thanks.

Can anyone link those please? I sure feel like some pages were left out there at the end too :(

Edit: found them raw elsewhere.

last edited at Jul 5, 2015 8:37AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Hey, don't be mean KJacket, share those raws...

To reply you must either login or sign up.