Forum › Ultimate Yuri Anime List

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

#This will contain all Yuri Animes alongside Yuri Anime movies. I will start with Anime TV series first. This is guide for those who are looking for yuri anime to watch. It can also serve as a new way to find out about certain anime you never knew about with some Yuri or Shoujo ai elements :D. I will continue to update for anything I find. for now this is what I have. Please also note that any new yuri or yurish anime that comes out post here for me to add it to the list, I always hated looking up yuri anime and I couldn't remember their names at all so I guess I want this list to serve as a damn good guide for everyone lol... well because I love the yuri community ;.; (Repeat these animes literally all have yuri, yuri subtext, strong female friendships and the whole ensalada. A treat for all Yuri lovers ;D)

.//123
.hack//sign (Video , watch till the end and you'll see why I put this here lel main character is actually a girl in real life)
A
Alien 9 (Video Aliens, death, close female friendship at some point maybe even love. After the anime you should read the manga because the anime only covers a small percentage of the manga which is finished)
Aria The Animation (Video a slice of life that will sooth your hearts, it has really close female bonds between the full female cast. And Alicia-san sooo hot~)
A-Ko and B-ko (Video old classic not exactly yuri but meh could be :D (two girls fighting over friendship of another girl lol. The actual name is Project A-ko and B-ko im lazy don't judge!!)
Adolescence of Utena (Video movie very yurilicious :3~)
Air Master (Video Good Anime!! recommended it to anyone who hasn't seen it!! one girl who is really close to the main girl has a crush on her the main kicks ass)
Azumanga Daiou (Video everyone knows of this show though it might not be a yuri is consists of strong female friendships and a side yuri crush :D OH and its funny)
Avenger (Video This anime real nice, and I believe it is a yuri its been awhile since ive seen it but if it isn't it real heavy on it, should watch. Also if your thinking of the American Avengers , its not lel its something completely different I really recommend it :3)
A-Channel (Video subtext, close female frienship)
B
Battle Athletes (Video Yurilicious Anime~ and Manga, fun to watch as well :D)
Blue Drop (Video both anime and manga)
Burst Angel (Video we all know the two main girls are into each other!! At least its obvious lel)
Black rock shooter (Video anime/ova-subtext)
C
Candy Boy (Video anime incest)
Canaan (Video similar to Madlax, Noir and so on...)
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! (Video subtext)
Cross Ange (Video sigh this anime had potential to actually have a decent story but they managed to screw it up towards the last 5 to 6 eps. Anyways has Yuri in it even with the main C, but unfortunately it was ruined y a het ending. So stay clear of it if you do not like het endings. If you would like to enjoy the yuri just look at the pair online, it was actually really well done "the yuri")
D
Devil Lady (Video This Anime is also known as Devilman Lady, I loved this show :D main female is def a ladys woman ;D)
Day Break Illusion (Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou) (Video Anime)
Dream Hunter Rem (Video anime OVA)
E
El Cazador de la bruja (Video Anime, like Madlax and Noir)
Excel saga (Video very weird, there's definitely lesbian love in here...)
F
Fight! Iczer One (Video Anime another old classic and a real good one, love it :D)
Figure 17 (Video Anime, not a lot of people know of this show. Its great Alien version of the main loves her)
G
Galaxy Angels (Video err um this anime I don't know how to explain it other than it being random and funny lmao thats all it has a lot of girls though :D some of you might know it, its not for everyone tho lol)
gochuumon wa usagi desu ka? (Video yuri crush and subtext SISTER COMPLEX!)
Gatekeepers 21 (Video (basicly after the dude of GateKeeper anime married he had a daughter this story is about her (hence the 21 after "Gatekeeper".) If I remember correctly is has very strong female friendship and subtext.)
Girlfriend (Kari) 2014 (Video a yuri dating game? but well the anime actually has about 12 eps :D they are all real cute and full of subtext :3... Where can I play this game? O.O)
H
Haibane Renmei (Video VERY strong female bonds, this is a really nice anime to see I really recommend it if you haven't, it will hit you right in the feels, seriously this anime will make you cry ;.;)
Hell Girl (Video many of you might know this anime already I do not need to explain, and you know the reason why its here ;))
Hana no Asuka-gumi! (Video manga and live action show or movie don't know I only read the manga)
Hidamari Sketch (Video subtext)
HaNAYaMaTa (2014) (Video pretty gay all the way...uh subtext I guess?)
Hibike! Euphonium (Video Kumiko x Reina...KUMIKO X REINA.... thats all I have to say about this show, it hasn't ended yet and it's not a yuri but oh boy is it heavy in yurilicious subtext and some other ships in there too and agh better not see a het ending or I swear...)
I
Ice (Video anime, apocalyptic world without men)
Ichigo Mashimaro (Video 4 elementary school young female students and their big sister I forgot her name lel)

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san (Video Anime and Manga)
J
Jinki Extend (Video (this anime is is full of yuriliciousness, its from 2007 I saw it a long time ago but I think its related to Qualia the purple, not in story but maybe the artist? Don't know why but they feel similar and even one of the characters in Qualia the purple looks like one in the show. the crazy chick that cut off the hand in the Qualia manga)
Jubei-chan 2 (Video this anime isn't yuri but there is a strong female bond between the two main females, most of the males in the anime are so dumb lol but the show overall has amazing music and amazing fighting scenes! I think you guys should watch the second season for the girl friendship love blah blah but the show is overall real good :D. But after all it's only here for the girl love part of it~)
K
Kanamemo (Video Anime and Manga
Kannazuki no Miko (Video Anime and Manga)
kurau phantom memory (Video Anime, absolutl love this anime I recommend it :D)
Kokoro Library (Video my lord this anime is from around 2001 but is full of VERY close female friendship and girl love~ A lot of people might not know of it :3 )
Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl (Video Anime and Manga)
Kiddy Girl-and (Video Anime, I liked Kiddy Grade better this was alright tho)
Kiddy Grade (Video this anime has a lot of yuri subtext, Kiddy Grade has 2 seasons. :3)
Kuttsukiboshi (Video Anime OVA)
Koi Koi Seven (Video yuri side-couple, show is an old and whacky, not very good tho)
Kin-iro mosaic (Video subtext clear as water)
K-on! (Video very strong girl friendship+yuri fan girl)
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku (Video subtext used for comedy, hilarious show btw)
Koufuku Graffiti (Video subtext, deliciously-erotic food eating)
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon (Video subtext or I think yuri side couple? I saw a few eps for this anime I think I never finished it but it was recommended by fellow yuri fans so its on the list for a reason ;))
L
Lucky star (Video subtexty but I'm not sure how gay...it's been a while)
Locodol (Video subtext but might as well be a yuri series)
M
Madlax (Video Anime, similar to Noir :))
Maria Holic (Video Anime and Manga, this manga and anime is more of an acquired taste lel)
Maria-sama ga Miteru (Video Anime and manga...Onee-sama~)
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland (Video Anime and Manga)
Mnemosyne (Video Anime err this anime is um err... I think its like borderline hentai lol but its just my opinion, it does have some sexy yuri scenes)
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (Video Anime not exactly yuri but we all know Fate and nanoha are waifus)
Mawaru Penguindrum (Video Anime at some point it has some yuri in it overall its an excellent show I recommend it :))
Murder Princess (Video wait if they two main switched bodies would it mean that they are into each other? like selfcest ? agh I don't know lol anyways its yuri subtext lol)
Mouretsu Pirates (Video Jenny x Lynn. Also, Marika's harem, def some yuri subtext and strong female friendships~)
Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku (Video it has subtext? I actually havent seen this one lol gotta actually search this up xD, things we find out from our fellow yuri lovers! this list was a great Idea!)
Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai (Video Yuri side couple that first appears in ep 9.)
N
Noir (Video LOVE this Anime, how I miss it)
Najica Blitz Tactics (Video anime, yuri and girls with guns OH and underwear and butts lel)
Niea_7 (Video crazy story about an alien girl who is freeloading at a human girls house, Anime is by the same company that gave us Lain and Haibane Renmei BUT this is actually funny and not depressing or sad xD. Its most a comedy doesn't imply anything but it's still a nice watch plus strong female bonds~ )
Ninin Ga Shinobuden (Video Yuri subtext VERY close female relationship and at some point I think they live together ? I haven't seen this in like forever either so yeah but it has a lot of subtext lol)
Non non biyori (Video yuri crush, strong female friendship)
No Game No Life (Video the relationship between clammy and feel screams lesbian. I haven't seen this anime but it was recommended :))
O
Oniisama e... (Video Anime and a good damn classic at that)
P
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Video Anime, our goddess Madoka the queen of Yuri)
Penguin Musume (Video Anime and manga, both fun to watch and read)
Puni Puni Poemy (Video Anime, lel this show hahaha the good old days, very weird but funny)
Pani Poni dash (Video Anime, love the openings so much not exactly yuri but well all girls so yeah hahaha)
Q
Queen Blade (Video queen blade is full of subtext and I believe even yuri, throw some incest in there too why not, it has like maybe 3 seasons ? might be more lol its very fancervesy lel)
R
Re: Cutie Honey (Video Anime love opening, never skip hehe in this anime yuri saves the day!)
Read or Dream (Video Anime and manga, watch this!! I love this show so much!! is both an OVA and a TV series of 25 or 26 episodes!! ROD is great!OH another opening I dont skip :D)
Revolutionary Girl Utena (Video Anime TV series, I love LOVE this anime, I wish they would remake it. Who knows maybe after Yurikuma it would be a new Utena!!)
Riddle Story of Devil (Video Anime and manga, it was an ok Yuri show)
Rinne no Lagrange (Video some subtext but mostly VERY close female friendship.)
Renkin San-kyuu Magical Pokaan (Video you guys have no idea how hard it was for me to look for this anime!! saw this a long time ago (and I had forgotten about it) the story is about 4 monster girls: witch girl, Vampire girl, werewolf girl and frankenstein girl. Anyways this is anime s full of delicious subtext and even the opening shows it xD. Its a comedy and could be serious when it wants too. BUT it one of those creative animes we dont get anymore lol oh the old days of early 2000s+~)

S
Serial experiment Lain (Video this anime is not for everyone lol seriously... Lain loves her friend more than just a friend)
Steel Angel Kurumi season 2 (Video Anime, though season one had the sister crush season 2 is literally Yuri central lel season 2 still has sister crush lel and more yuri!!)
Sailor moon (Video lel why not? I mean seriously haha)
Sakura no Sono (Video Manga and live action)
Sakura Trick (Video Anime and Manga, it was a cute yuri anime)
Seraphim Call (Video This Anime I dont remember much but if I am correct there is two twins that are into each other, and some other subtext, I believe it also like different stories for different characters I may be wrong lol. Again it was a while back)
Shigofumi (Video strong subtext, characters only appear in episode 4.)
Sengoku Collection (Video strong subtext, in episode 4 - continues in episode 22)
Symphogear (Video this anime is full of heavy subtext lel it also has 2 seasons at the moment but a 3rd is on its way :D)
Shattered Angels (Kyoushirou to Towa no Sora) (Video The reason to watch this anime is for that Chikane and Himeko look-alikes <3)
Shōjo Sectm (Video Anime and manga err i think it's a very adult yuri lol kind of hentaish)
Simoun (Video Yuri anime <3~)
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o (Video Anime OVA, Game and doujinshis and Manga oh and Novel lol. I want to say this Anime OVA has very adult content BUT it's strictly only yuri, there's no rape any type of forced sexual relationship as well as sex isn't in there "just to be sex" there's is love and passion; which is why I don't like calling it Hentai even though it does show very adult content. So do not worry :) all you need to worry about is whether you are 18+ to watch lol)
Strawberry Panic! (Video yuri anime that is very popular along side Kanasuki no miko and Maria sama.)
Sukeban Deka (Video Anime , manga and live action)
Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana) (Video Anime and manga~)
Stratos 4 (Video Anime, not yuri but it has its moments)
Saki (Video subtext it has few seasons, anime and manga)
Strike Witches (Video lots of "romantic two-girlfriendship/subtext/yuri crush(es)
Sabagebu (Video I really don't know how to tag this one...yuri crush x2?)
Shin Koihime Musou ~Otome Tairan~ (Video yuri couple in episode 7, 3rd season of the Shin Koihime series, entire series is very yuri-ish)
Show by rock!! (Video yuri crush)(2015)
Senran Kagura (Video its Echi but meh that goes for about 90% of all anime, so basicly a lot of fanservice, though there is plenty of subtext and its mainly female cast. Oh n its about ninjas lel)
T
Tiny snow fairy sugar (Video not exactly Yuri but omg this is cute as hell :))
Touka Gettan (Video Anime, err this anime to understand you have to watch backwards lmao...seriously..aaah how miss the days when they used to be this creative lel)
The Third (Video anime about a girl with a third eye and everyone she meets somehow she changes their life, and that black hair lady def has a crush on her!! Dont care what anyone says plus she is sexy, a lot of close female bonds in the show as well overall an excellent anime)
U
Uta Kata (Video This Anime is not known by many, a very dark magical girl. Not exactly yuri but hints towards it A LOT, recommended)
V
Vividred Operation (Video STRONG female friendship, with some subtext)
Valkyrie Drive Anime (Video for what I hear it's a yuri video game that will be a an anime or if it is an anime I haven't seen yet. but I will for sure :D)
W
Witchblade (Video the only anime I didn't mind the fanservice in. Small Yuri subtext, Yuri kiss in an ep as well don't remember which ep tho. It has a very good mother daughter bond <:( if you don't watch it for the yuri subtext watch for that)
Whispered Words (Sasameki Koto) (Video Anime and manga recommend reading manga after anime, it continues the story)
Y
Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito (Video Anime and manga, this anime is good, well it's strange as well BUT so yuri~ lol)
Yuki Yuna is a Hero (Video Anime, strong female friendship between characters especially between 2 specifically)

Yuri Seijin Naoko-san (Video Anime OVA and manga)
Yurikuma Arashi (Video Anime and manga ...garugarugarugarugarugaru)
YuruYuri (Video all them ships~ Anime and manga)
Yuyushiki (Video subtext is strong ;), Anime and manga)
Yozakura Quartet (Video Subtext)

Note: finished video links. Adding years next, I'll continue tomorrow if I do not finish tonight. Anime added: Jinki Extend, Renkin San-kyuu Magical Pokaan, Gatekeepers 21.

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 12:05AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Such dedication! you show probably add yuri subtext lesbian side couple yuri crush tags just in case, Oh and het if it includes that.

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 11:24PM

joined Jan 30, 2013

Such dedication! you show probably add yuri subtext lesbian side couple yuri crush tags just in case, Oh and het if it includes that.

in search my friend!! anything that hints girl love is going to be added!! :3 I will return whenever I find new stuff and I will add to the list! oh can anyone tell me how to put things in bold :(

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 11:31PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5657-forum-post-formatting-basic-markdown-tutorial

This is code span. We usually use it for tags. It's surrounded with `.
Take notice that ` and ' are different symbols, you need the one that's on the left of 1 key on standard keyboard.

This text is in italic. It is surrounded with either * or _ This text is in bold. It is surrounded with double symbols, either ** or __.

click on quote if you don't get it.

also add gochuumon wa usagi desu ka?(yuri crush and subtext SISTER COMPLEX!)(2011) Non non biyori(yuri crush)(2009, 2015) Show by rock!!(yuri crush)(2015) I may help out more later... unless I get TOO distracted

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 1:43AM

joined Jan 30, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5657-forum-post-formatting-basic-markdown-tutorial

This is code span. We usually use it for tags. It's surrounded with `.
Take notice that ` and ' are different symbols, you need the one that's on the left of 1 key on standard keyboard.

This text is in italic. It is surrounded with either * or _ This text is in bold. It is surrounded with double symbols, either ** or __.

click on quote if you don't get it.

also add GochiUsa(yuri crush and subtext SISTER COMPLEX!) Non non biyori(yuri crush) Show by rock!(yuri crush) I may help out more later... unless I get TOO distracted

thank you!!!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Mmm, tons I've seen. Few I haven't I might check out once/if you tag em.

Also, I can give you non-yuri anime that have yuri (side-couples, or side stories, etc), for a subcategory if you'd like. Need time to make a list tho, I'd have to look back at what I posted throughout anime season thread cuz I forgot about some of em.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Mmm, tons I've seen. Few I haven't I might check out once/if you tag em.

Also, I can give you non-yuri anime that have yuri (side-couples, or side stories, etc), for a subcategory if you'd like. Need time to make a list tho, I'd have to look back at what I posted throughout anime season thread cuz I forgot about some of em.

thanks that would be of great help :D I would add them to the list as well ^^. Im still looking for more stuff I have seen but I have forgotten their name lol agh this is hard lol Also check out the list again when you can because I added a lot more that you might not know :) that i recommend watching :) like for example Kokoro Library :) and so on ^^

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 12:50AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Yuri in non-yuri anime:

• Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora (yuri side-couple)
  • Maji de Watachi ni Koi Shinasai (yuri side-couple, first appear in ep 09)
  • Shin Koihime Musou ~Otome Tairan~ (yuri couple in episode 7, 3rd season of the Shin Koihime series, entire series is very yuri-ish)
  • Koi Koi Seven (yuri side-couple, show is an old and whacky, not very good tho)
  • Shigofumi (strong subtext, characters only appear in episode 4)
  • Sengoku Collection (strong subtext, in episode 4 - continues in episode 22)
  • Yozakura Quartet (subtext)
  • Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon (yuri side-couple are part of the large main cast of characters, season 1 and 2)
  • Azumanga Daioh (one-sided yuri crush)
  • Sabagebu! (one-sided yuri crush)

Others, I would not recommend them due to stuff I've read and some I've seen for myself.
I personally would not add them, but go ahead if you wish.

• Samurai Flamenco (has yuri-side couple, leaves a bad taste)
  • Seikirei (yuri side-couple, shit harem)
  • Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai After (yuri side-couple, OVA, only 1 out of 2 released so far, fanserivice harem anime - it has a good chance of destroying the yuri)
  • Durarara (yuri incest, but 1 of the girls develops feelings for a guy, heard ppl like the show, but yuri-wise it does not look promising)
Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora (yuri side-couple)

Actually... this might pass as a yuri series, the yuri has a lot of screen time I think. But it's main is het.

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 1:21AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

AND I was just about to say Nanoha lol movie 1st is probably the gayest, Locodol(2014)(subtext but might as well be a yuri series), Vividred Operation(2013)(STRONG female friendship), Kin-iro mosaic(2013,2015)(subtext clear as water), Hidamari Sketch(2007-2013)(subtext), Saki(2009,2012,2014,2015)(subtext), Strike Witches(2008-every 2 years,2015)(lots of "romantic two-girlfriendship/subtext/yuri crush(es),ecchi", maybe Black rock shooter(2010,2012)(anime/ova-subtext), Sabagebu(2014)(I really don't know how to tag this one...yuri crush x2?) Wife and Wife TBA!...NEVER ;_; . You should add a warning to unfinished anime like "Sasameki Koto(continues in manga)".

Honorable mentions
Gintama(run dates all over the place since 2006)(Kyuubei x Otae - depending on how far they go on the next episode)
K-on!(2009-2011)(very strong girl friendship+yuri fan girl) and probably belongs on the list above instead
Excel saga(2000)(very weird, there's definitely lesbian love in here...)
Ninin Ga Shinobuden(2004)(yuri crush I need to finish this one before I can elaborate more)
Lucky star(2007)(subtexty but I'm not sure how gay...it's been a while)

I'm definitely forgetting a bunch...thankfully flip's got your back. Updated 1st post and ignore any repeats here.

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 2:19AM

joined Jan 30, 2013

ill add them :D I was literally adding so many things -.- this is tiresome lol and here I was thinking of even adding the years of when they came out and links for videos agh...
this may take several days lol

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 1:34AM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015
  • Canaan
  • Murder Princess
  • Mouretsu Pirates (Jenny x Lynn. Also, Marika's harem)

These have that strong female friendship that possibly/totally is a bit more. These were just off the top of my head that I didn't see.

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 1:37AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

XD my posts lack any type of professionalism as usual, I'll see what I can do about the dates+previews(or GAAAAAY moments)
Edit:
Girlfriend(beta)(2014) (around 4 episodes a pure subtext)
HaNAYaMaTa(2014) (pretty gay all the way...uh subtext I guess?)

this channel has LOTS of memorable moments of kiniro mosaic, gochiusa,hanayamata,gf(beta),koufuku graffiti, nonnon biyori ...just be careful spoilers ahead.

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 1:53AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

A-Channel (subtext)
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! (subtext)
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku (subtext used for comedy, hilarious show btw)
Koufuku Graffiti (subtext, deliciously-erotic food eating)

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I'm not a crier at all but...Aoi Hana made me shed a few tears...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Also in hentai.

You have Angel Blade, there is a one-sided yuri crush the MC has for a girl in the first series, she is not in the second, you might wanna add a warning: A lot of rape and futanari... the yuri is VERY brief.

Harukoi Otome (side yuri love-triangle, there is a brief scene of the yuri couple having sex, warning: the girl who loses turns to the MC guy to have sex with him)

I know some more that have lesbian couples, but 99% of them are used to feed the "Male-penis power fantasy" getting rape-into-being-striaght-cuz-the-dick-so-good-mindbroken, NTRed by het, or even killed off through rape.

joined Jan 30, 2013

oh my jesus hahaha ok ill add them give me a bit guys ;.;

joined Jan 30, 2013

Also in hentai.

You have Angel Blade, there is a one-sided yuri crush the MC has for a girl in the first series, she is not in the second, you might wanna add a warning: A lot of rape and futanari... the yuri is VERY brief.

Harukoi Otome (side yuri love-triangle, there is a brief scene of the yuri couple having sex, warning: the girl who loses turns to the MC guy to have sex with him)

I know some more that have lesbian couples, but 99% of them are used to feed the "Male-penis power fantasy" getting rape-into-being-striaght-cuz-the-dick-so-good-mindbroken, NTRed by het, or even killed off through rape.

I'll take it off the list I didn't know of the hentai show anyways and I don't like rape so is getting off, thank you for the info friend :)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

All dates posted on my end I'm a genius!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY 2nd POST!

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 2:23AM

joined Jan 30, 2013

All dates posted on my end I'm a genius!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY 2nd POST!

that made my day err night LMAO and yes I think I did check it hold on ill go over it again xD
Edit: I checked them and gosh how did I missed those show ;.; ?! thanks for the reminder again!! you are a genious!!!

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 2:35AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Also, to note that other hentai Weather Report Girl you have on the list.
It's forced sex, essentially rape.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Oh man -.- this is why I dont like adding hentai, thanks for the warning :). Ill take it right out. Not adding hentai UNLESS its exclusive Yuri and no rape... agh but asking no rape from hentai yeah that will never happen lmao
Edit: took right out, I'm sorry you had to see that lol. Everything else is not hentai so it should be fine now :)

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 3:04AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Excel saga (very weird, there's definitely lesbian love in here...)

Haha

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 4:40AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

90% subtext....

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh man -.- this is why I dont like adding hentai, thanks for the warning :). Ill take it right out. Not adding hentai UNLESS its exclusive Yuri and no rape... agh but asking no rape from hentai yeah that will never happen lmao
Edit: took right out, I'm sorry you had to see that lol. Everything else is not hentai so it should be fine now :)

Another note: might wanna add to Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o that it's a hentai (Even if I hate just calling it hentai cuz its so HNNNNNNG ADORABLE.), ya know, NSFW.

To reply you must either login or sign up.