Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

HypocriticalLiar:

@ Thiaguinho-sama Actually, anon had a really impressive tutorial drawn for the overtooning method, including registering for comico. I'm sure you can find it, if you go back a couple of pages, or they'll repost it when halmoni comes out with the translation.

It's hardly "impressive", lawl.

But here it is if Thiaguinho-sama or anyone else is interested:

bit.do/ffovertoon

The page may still be updated with more information later, such as how to do Overtooning via a browser addon instead of the bookmarklet.

I've also put that address along with a brief message at the beginning of chapters 36, 37, 38 on flutteringfeelings.imgur.com. Those chapters are the ones that currently have an Overtooning translation available.

But it was not me who wanted it, it was people who read in mangahere and other readers, maybe in the typeset put a link to that tutorial? Since they don't read in imgur or here on Dynasty they don't know about that tutorial, and some want to give more views to Ssamba, although I don't think they will use overtooning, so just explaining a little better how to use comico is good enough.

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 4:21PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Thiaguinho-sama:

anonymous:

But here it is if Thiaguinho-sama or anyone else is interested:

bit.do/ffovertoon

The page may still be updated with more information later, such as how to do Overtooning via a browser addon instead of the bookmarklet.

I've also put that address along with a brief message at the beginning of chapters 36, 37, 38 on flutteringfeelings.imgur.com. Those chapters are the ones that currently have an Overtooning translation available.

But it was not me who wanted it, it was people who read in mangahere and other readers, maybe in the typeset put a link to that tutorial? Since they don't read in imgur or here on Dynasty they don't know about that tutorial, and some want to give more views to Ssamba, although I don't think they will use overtooning, so just explaining a little better how to use comico is good enough.

Yes, as I've said, the address to that page along with a short message is on the FF Imgur site, at the beginning of those 3 chapters. But I only added that last week mid-week, around the time that kyra's Overtooning translation for chapter 38 became available.

However, it wasn't included on the MangaFox, MangaHere and Mangago uploads.
Either:
1) the uploader excluded it
2) the uploader got it from another source other than Imgur (maybe d.d.d.'s link to mega.co.nz in this thread)
3) the upload occurred before the message was added (though I don't think so, because as far as I remember, I added it on June 10, and the uploads to those sites were on June 11/12)

Evilnemesis:

I hope you realize that the amount of content that is on mangafox and mangahere that most uploads are automatic right? This is why "they" don't seem to care. It's because a script does not care if you write anything stupid it will still upload it if it's a release of the content it's been uploading.

I used to think so too, but then I noticed that at least for MangaFox, if you went to the series page and hovered the mouse over the chapter links, you see who "contributed". Some names are the typesetter and translator, but there would be other names, which appear to be the usernames of the uploaders. Which is why I suspected that perhaps regular users can upload or at least submit upload requests, like Dynasty.

But yeah, it is quite likely that most uploads are automated. Just not all uploads, I think. Especially for series such as FF where the chapters didn't used to be hosted in a one centralized place with a coherent pattern that a bot would be able to easily parse. Remember that the FF Imgur is relatively recent. Before, some contributors would post typesets on /u/ and others on Facebook, so on. Certainly seems like there was some degree of human intervention.

Anyway... ultimately, it doesn't really matter how it gets uploaded to those sites. The end result is the same.

... OK, I think at least for me, I'll stop talking about this topic. Rather dull and uninteresting...

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 5:00PM

joined Jun 14, 2015

Hi guys!

Hey, is Seol-A really unaware of her feelings towards No-Rae? And here I thought Seol-A knew and she's just good in keeping it and handles it well.

But Seol-A liking No-Rae first is true, right??

joined May 10, 2015

Err... I said it was childish, because it will have no effect whatsoever. It's like a child sticking his tongue out to make a point.

Well, not reading FF will also have no effect what so ever on everyone's life LOL that's like giving up before trying. And no, I'm not sticking my tongue, but I am pulling my middle finger out =P

I wasn't aiming for it to have any impact or anything. It was just to let people know that those websites steal other people's work with no consent or anything. You'll be surprised by how many people who don't know that they're reading stolen work or even think that what they're doing is harmless.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Hi guys!

Hey, is Seol-A really unaware of her feelings towards No-Rae? And here I thought Seol-A knew and she's just good in keeping it and handles it well.

But Seol-A liking No-Rae first is true, right??

Generations of yuri-researchers have concluded that the feeling is mutual, but Seol-a still doesn't realize why she likes No-rae so much, and No-rae very much realizes she is head over heals, but does not have the courage to tell.
The same scientist (sharing their wisdom in this thread) speculated that Seol-a simply does not recognize the feeling, because she has only dated guys and never even considered the fact she is gay, while No-rae does know how love feels, as she is bisexual and was in love with some guy.

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 6:08PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014
joined Apr 25, 2015

Aaannndddd... the chapter is out! With all those flashbacks at the end it seems like Seol-a is finally onto something.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I love lollipop scene ^///^ And I see not only me, but also Seol-A ^/////^

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

To face death changes a lot in pple. I wonder if No-Rae realised that she didn't want to die like that, without having the time to be honest about her feelings toward Seol-A.

Someting like that? I don't expect a confession, but a hint maybe?

Nah, I don't think so. Chapter 37 is all about Seol-a having that feeling of "can't help but want her mine, no matter what". There's a reason why Shakespeare was quoted after all: it was the fated car accident that changed something between the two. Otherwise they would have never gotten closer.
Therefore, rather than No-rae's confession, I expect Seol-a to start noticing the first glimpses of her feelings, standing out too much for just a friendship. That gaze No-rae gave her and the following hug, they really made an impact on Seol-a. I bet a thought of wanting to kiss crossed her mind. So I expect Seol-a to reflect on her feelings and desires in ch.38.

UPD
LOL, I guess I was a little too late with my comment, but it seems it correlates pretty well with the pictures in ch.38!

PS. That bruise... my dear No-rae...

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 5:24PM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

About to read
My heart is ready...
Finishes reading
Is.... is Seol-a finally coming to terms??

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Is.... is Seol-a finally coming to terms??

NOOO, I HOPE NOT.

was hoping for a shock reveal T______T

Side Note

[also I was wrong about the bed dammit]

Super Side Note

Who was the lady with the No-rae's-mom-style haircut?

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 5:25PM

joined Nov 2, 2014

Yeah she really is starting to notice her feelings, or at least that she cares for No-rae a lot more than a simple friend.

We will see what's on her mind with the translation (I hope ^^).

Edit :

Super Side Note

Who was the lady with the No-rae's-mom-style haircut?

Is it Seol-a's mom ?

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 5:31PM

joined Apr 25, 2015

Please no, I'm kinda fed up with shock reveals. No-Rae already had one, no need for another realization drama.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

takachi wow, good speculation!

That one flashback, chapter 10

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

That steamy seol-a...
are most of you guys thinking what i'm thinking?
But wait, is that in a shower stall or a tennis court? I can't tell...

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 5:45PM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Anubis3200

Please no, I'm kinda fed up with shock reveals. No-Rae already had one, no need for another realization drama.

Was No-Rae realizing her feelings really that shocking? It seemed pretty normal to me. Just a, "oh crap, I love her." A shock reveal would be something out of a shonen manga:

Seol-a is sitting on her sofa lookin good and feelin good, doin her nails while listening to some music when all of a sudden...!! No-rae explodes through the wall by the door to her apartment huffing and covered in sweat. Seol-a asks why she couldn't just use the door and No-rae yells backs, "BECAUSE BURSTING THROUGH THE WALL IS A MORE EPIC ENTRANCE!!!!!!" Seol-a just stares and asks what No-rae is really doing in her apartment. No-rae quickly straigtens up and yells, "ILOVEYOUPLEASEGOOUTWITHME!!!!!!" Then, whilst blushing like a maniac, she runs back out the hole in the wall before Seol-a could do or say anything.

And that, my friends, is a shock reveal. At least in my head anyways.... :-P

takachi

To face death changes a lot in pple. I wonder if No-Rae realised that she didn't want to die like that, without having the time to be honest about her feelings toward Seol-A.

Someting like that? I don't expect a confession, but a hint maybe?

Nah, I don't think so. Chapter 37 is all about Seol-a having that feeling of "can't help but want her mine, no matter what". There's a reason why Shakespeare was quoted after all: it was the fated car accident that changed something between the two. Otherwise they would have never gotten closer.
Therefore, rather than No-rae's confession, I expect Seol-a to start noticing the first glimpses of her feelings, standing out too much for just a friendship. That gaze No-rae gave her and the following hug, they really made an impact on Seol-a. I bet a thought of wanting to kiss crossed her mind. So I expect Seol-a to reflect on her feelings and desires in ch.38.

UPD
LOL, I guess I was a little too late with my comment, but it seems it correlates pretty well with the pictures in ch.38!

Spot on either way!

I know =( ... that looks quite painful. Also, did you notice No-rae getting nervous!! She can barely contain herself when Seol-a gets a little handsy X-D

@ thatanon

Looks like indoor tennis or racquet ball to me.

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 5:47PM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

aww, a shower stall would've made much more sense....

@HypocriticalLiar
I think it was hwang he kkyeong, no-rae's 1st bff?

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 5:57PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

takachi wow, good speculation!

thnx, but this is why I really like Ssamba's story-telling - it makes sense. So I guess now, Seol-a wants to touch No-rae more and more. And she's probably questioning herself, why's that. Niiiice!

That steamy seol-a...

lol, I'm in for No-rae

Was No-Rae realizing her feelings really that shocking? It seemed pretty normal to me. Just a, "oh crap, I love her." A shock reveal would be something out of a shonen manga:

Seol-a is sitting on her sofa lookin good and feelin good, doin her nails while listening to some music when all of a sudden...!! No-rae explodes through the wall by the door to her apartment huffing and covered in sweat. Seol-a asks why she couldn't just use the door and No-rae yells backs, "BECAUSE BURSTING THROUGH THE WALL IS A MORE EPIC ENTRANCE!!!!!!" Seol-a just stares and asks what No-rae is really doing in her apartment. No-rae quickly straigtens up and yells, "ILOVEYOUPLEASEGOOUTWITHME!!!!!!" Then, whilst blushing like a maniac, she runs back out the hole in the wall before Seol-a could do or say anything.

HAHAHA!!! That was priceless!!!!! You should write more, RR!!!

I know =( ... that looks quite painful. Also, did you notice No-rae getting nervous!! She can barely contain herself when Seol-a gets a little handsy X-D

Yes, totally! In fact, I think Seol-a was handsy quite intentionally too this time! xDD

joined Jan 31, 2015

thatanon:

@HypocriticalLiar
I think it was hwang he kkyeong, no-rae's 1st bff?

Hwang Hye-gyeong a.k.a. Kkyeong.

And technically, Cha Hee-jin is No-rae's first bff.

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 6:23PM

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

As I expected! after reading that last moment of previous chapter, it was all there ! that look of No-rae, and that slow hug, all was the spark that changed something in Seol-A's feeling and she realized it, this is love she sees infront of her.

Can't wait to read Halmoni's translation and d.d.d. typing as there is so much things between those two today that I am dying to know, what was said here.

"dear destiny, please let us borrow your strength.
we cannot help ourselves”

AAAAH Finally !
I knew the last hug meant something for Seol-A, but it is the last phrase that made it official
TODAY IS THE DAY that Seol-A realized No-rae's feelings !!

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 6:10PM

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

That steamy seol-a...
But wait, is that in a shower stall or a tennis court? I can't tell...

I thought it was indoor racquetball.

joined Apr 26, 2015

Logical prediction:
Seol-a will bring them back to her place and offers No-rae her bed to sleep while she gets the living room. No-rae still feels traumatised and wants company, so Seol-a watches her sleep. Some flash back on how No-rae opens up and confusion of feelings on her part.

I-would-die-for prediction:
Seol-a hugs No-rae to sleep, and offers to help her take a shower the next day. Love ensues.
Well, I can wish hahaha

ann

Your logic prediction was almost perfect !! Nice. Although I know that you, as I , wished the other, to die-for, prediction was the true one

joined Apr 26, 2015

Yes, totally! In fact, I think Seol-a was handsy quite intentionally too this time! xDD<<

takachi

I thought so too, and that made no-rae an embarrassing happy girl, and me happier

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 6:17PM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

@Bhumi and Random Reader
okay, i understand now it's an indoor racquetball, just can't help myself lol

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 7:50PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

So who is the visitor - Hee-jin or Kkyeong? I thought it was the former, but it looks like she changed her haircut? Can't wait to find out what were they taking about

To reply you must either login or sign up.