Forum › Hibike! Euphonium *Spoilers* Discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, female character rejecting a boy is often there as a barrier that the boy has to overcome in order to get happiness. Since, y'know, him being happy is what's important here.

It's in the bible women, God put you here to please us, your wants are irrelevant.

Lilith called, she said "Fuck that noise!"

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Lilith called, she said "Fuck that noise!"

But God says so! I'm telling him on you!

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

^god is loving god is cruel god is forgiving. We are all his "children" technically. and like a good parent he will love us no matter what. he also created the "earth" and all its animals. And most of the animal kingdom practices homosexuality. As well homosexuality has been on the earth longer than christianity and any religion lol Science and religion explosive sound wow such wisdom

last edited at May 30, 2015 9:44PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

^god is loving god is cruel god is forgiving. We are all his "children" technically. and like a good parent he will love us no matter what. he also created the "earth" and all its animals. And most of the animal kingdom practices homosexuality. As well homosexuality has been on the earth longer than christianity and any religion lol Science and religion explosive sound wow such wisdom

Actually, existence was created by an asexual robot demon who was in turn a creation of Dr Insano who built him (WITH SCIENCE!), so that came first.

joined Jan 30, 2013

^I thought our goddess Madoka created us?! ఠ_ఠ
Was I lied too ?!ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

last edited at May 30, 2015 9:54PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

^I thought our goddess Madoka created us?! ఠ_ఠ
Was I lied too ?!ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

It was all part of the plan.

joined Jan 30, 2013

^So Madoka did it? :D

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

^So Madoka did it? :D

Insano's plan.

*mad cackling

joined Jan 30, 2013

^but were did Insano come from? :c

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

^but were did Insano come from? :c

From the future, he created the universe by sending his robot creator back to before existence was a thing to create it. WITH SCIENCE!

I don't know why I keep doing this, no one knows who I'm on about.

joined Jan 30, 2013

^but who created Insano? :c

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Spoony did. Or Linkara. One of them I think.

They could do this because Insano created existence.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012
Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Spoony did. Or Linkara. One of them I think.

They could do this because Insano created existence.

can we just say that isano is madoka and madoka is isano from another dimension and created all life in this one

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

can we just say that isano is madoka and madoka is isano from another dimension and created all life in this one

But Insano is a guy, so that would be weird.

And Insano created existence itself.

Is your avatar from the third OVA? Is that subbed yet?

last edited at May 30, 2015 11:44PM

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

But Insano is a guy, so that would be weird.

And Insano created existence itself.

Is your avatar from the third OVA? Is that subbed yet?

yes its from the third ova and no not yet sadly and madoka can be a trap if she wanted too, it wouldnt be weird since she has godly powers she can be a tree if she wanted to be

last edited at May 31, 2015 12:05AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

yes its from the third ova and no not yet sadly and madoka can be a trap if she wanted too, it wouldnt be weird since she has godly powers she can be a tree if she wanted to be

Yay! But... Balls...

In response to your assertion that Madoka can be anything she wants to be, I will re brand an idea regarding God and omnipotence I saw on the internet that time once; that he can do absolutely anything thanks to his being omnipotent, and that him not being able to do evil because that good is his nature. His nature is not a restriction, and so here that is applied in yuri. Madoka's very nature is yuri, and as such she will not be able to do anything which contradicts this (such as changing herself into anything other than a girl). Therefore, she is unable to do change into a man, however this isn't a restriction to her godliness as she is by her very nature yuri.

And God damn, you made me think of the cosplaying traps manga again.

This is the last time I reply to this chain Nezchan, I swear, please don't hurt me!

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

Yay! But... Balls...

In response to your assertion that Madoka can be anything she wants to be, I will re brand an idea regarding God and omnipotence I saw on the internet that time once; that he can do absolutely anything thanks to his being omnipotent, and that him not being able to do evil because that good is his nature. His nature is not a restriction, and so here that is applied in yuri. Madoka's very nature is yuri, and as such she will not be able to do anything which contradicts this (such as changing herself into anything other than a girl). Therefore, she is unable to do change into a man, however this isn't a restriction to her godliness as she is by her very nature yuri.

And God damn, you made me think of the cosplaying traps manga again.

This is the last time I reply to this chain Nezchan, I swear, please don't hurt me!

Kek kek kek good good let the suffering grow

joined Jan 30, 2013

^ my point young gentlemens is that existence has to have been created by something (or does it? ;)) whether it is just by the dark matter that hold our universe together, to the smallest atom, to the smallest molecule, to a machine created by humans to the earth created by matter or our carbon-based life in which we are all made from down to the last molecule. The question is "who or what created Insano." if "insano was made by someone or something" then who/what created "that someone or something". Let us also think of it in this if god created us "then who created god?" the question of " he or she always existing" can not be answered. Why?... Will you say that "god" or "insano" were just "there to begin with?" BUT my friends "where is the proof of "it or them" ever existing. You may also say The big bang created the Universe BUT how did the the big bang "begin" or rather how was it formed, you may give us the scientific answer and theory of extreme expansion and extreme temperatures. We all know the science behind it. BUT if the big bang made the universe and in the universe we have endless amount of galaxies and we live in a particular galaxy (the milky way) in a planet called earth could we say that "things just happen because they do?" do we need an answer for everything that happens in our world? OF COURSE we do (but we shouldnt), we are humans :D. But lets think further could the big bang be part of something much much larger? the answer to that is, yes. :D this is where humanity tries to fill the gap "God" but we go back to a circular argument "who created god" "what created the big bang or why did it happen" why did the universe (what we humans named it,) why did the universe expand? and the big question Is our universe the only universe? what if aside from our Universe there was another? and another ? and another? BUT then where do they all come from? my friends the answer to that question is simply..... (NOTHING).
we exist because we do. No god no big bang..... we are nothing..... :)

last edited at May 31, 2015 1:26AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Sorry Nezchan. don't kill me!

Insano is... his name is doctor Insano. He doesn't need for his explanation to make sense, he's... Insano.

Though, more seriously, I realised before I was ten that the idea that everything needs a creator and existence a beginning was contradictory nonsense.

joined Jan 30, 2013

^exactly my friend but yet you choose to still believe that Insano is the creator of us all, correct? arent you contradicting yourself?
Dr. Insano is Insano yes, but just by giving him an existence you are technically giving him a reason to be. So I would say that he exists because you believe in him to be real, just like many of us believe in god's existence.
" the idea that everything needs a creator and existence a beginning was contradictory nonsense." I couldn't agree more. But yet as human creatures we are bound to our curiosity and our cognitive development, Knowledge is what makes human society possible no god did that we did. BUT that thirst for knowledge is what can also destroy us.

last edited at May 31, 2015 1:37AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

But contradiction IS Insano's purpose (that and SCIENCE!), therefore his creating the universe being a contradiction is the only logical conclusion.

Wait, I feel like the derail has been derailed, how'd we do that?

joined Jan 30, 2013

^ because my friend you cant find the right answer to any of my questions. And you are also in a circular argument :) something that we all unfortunately do as humans. You said it yourself " the idea that everything needs a creator and existence a beginning was contradictory nonsense." therefore you cant say that Insano is the creator of everything :D
it makes no sense, see.
with this I will leave you be to actually think about our world and fellow humans. and I will stop talking like I am still in my philosophy class lol and go back to being my normal self of an everyday yuri lover.

last edited at May 31, 2015 1:45AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

^ because my friend you cant find the right answer to any of my questions. And you are also in a circular argument :) something that we all unfortunately do as humans. You said it yourself " the idea that everything needs a creator and existence a beginning was contradictory nonsense." therefore you cant say that Insano is the creator of everything :D
it makes no sense, see.

It making no sense is the point of Insano though.

But you seem to be blurring my serious assertion with my joking one. (I don't actually believe a mad scientist created by internet comedians is responsible for creating the universe by sending a robot back in time to create existence, just for those who need to be informed. Of course I realise that I knew he was made by internet comedians and accept that you might not have.)

last edited at May 31, 2015 1:43AM

joined Jan 30, 2013

^I know you don't but I enjoy to question people as well as to bring fun to a conversation lol I mean duh I know you don't actually believe that but if you pay attention I was only using your "insano" as my replacement to "god" the god that we or some of us believe in real life lol. I just like having an intellectual conversation once in a while lel. I was just poking fun most of all lol dont worry :) I did enjoy our fun conversation lel

To reply you must either login or sign up.