Forum › Disable download limits

Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

Mirroring the site has been a nightmare, the most problematic stuff are the limits per day of downloading chapters, once I reach the limits, I just start to get useless html files, worthless as a bad five nights at freddys fangame, so, I was just wondering what are the dangers of disabling the limits and if you could please disable them, at least until I get the mirror done.......Please? :(

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

go to the scanlator's site

joined May 2, 2013

Ehhhh xD that would actually be an even bigger pain in the ass, cause, you know going to every single one release post is just....ugh, and some older chapters dont have a direct link to the release post so yeah xD

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Wasn't this discussed already? I'll copypaste my reaction.

There's a limit?! XD didn't notice, you don't need to dl everything you know.

Just do what kouhai said I doesn't take long at all tip use bookmarks *

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Pretty sure one of the reasons for why we have that limit here is to promote people to go to the scanlator's websites. If you're that lazy, then I guess you're just going to have to wait.

joined May 2, 2013

Thats actually a good point and a very valid one, BUT in this particular case, I do need to download everything like, everything, like, ALL of it, im making a copy of the site, every single bit of it must be mine.....all, ahem now that I cleared that out, lets just wait to see if I caught the attention of a member of the staff to convince them, thanks for the reponse though.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

OH That's right you're doing that you should have added that to the OP, I dunno gl I guess

joined May 2, 2013

Yeah I-I made that post a little while ago xD, I had big hopes then though, but no matter what, I would not lose my goal, I WILL SUCCEED >:3 ....I hope"

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Yeah I-I made that post a little while ago xD, I had big hopes then though, but no matter what, I would not lose my goal, I WILL SUCCEED >:3 ....I hope"

Have you been trying to mirror the site by downloading only 8 at a time?

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Even if you didn't want to go to all the scanlators' sites, there are so many ways you can automate the downloading of files on websites to render your task pretty simple (and hands off).

To reply you must either login or sign up.