Forum › Code of Conduct Release EX discussion

Img_8482%20(1)
joined Aug 31, 2025

cpk doujins are on a streak! thank you Gouma-den for the tls <3

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

I get the necessity to use threesome but this is a 2.5ish-some.

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

Oh my

joined Jul 22, 2014

As much I like it this, it focus a bit too much on Yachiyo.
Need more focus on Kaguya, she feel a bit left out.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

As usual, Iroha's steak is too juicy, lobster too buttery...

So between Kaguya and Yachiyo, I wonder who's the steak and who's the lobster?

last edited at Oct 10, 2026 11:28PM

joined Jul 18, 2026

As usual, Iroha's steak is too juicy, lobster too buttery...

So between Kaguya and Yachiyo, I wonder who's the steak and who's the lobster?

Lobster is definitely Yachiyo since she's an old grandma stuck in a hard shell (space ship) for millennia

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

hell yeah

radioactive_handholding
Screenshot2026-03-2303050
joined Mar 22, 2026

iroha living the high life

To reply you must either login or sign up.