cpk doujins are on a streak! thank you Gouma-den for the tls <3
i like how cpk artists are all rushing to release as many doujins as they can lol
the yachiyo angst was delicious
this is way too soft like pancakes
Kaguya as a baby was so cute lol, and Iroha was only a few diapers away from being broke if Kaguya hadn’t grown up so fast and decided to pursue streaming as a career.
cause everytime we touch i feel the static and everytime we kiss I reach for the sky Can't you hear my heart beat so?
cause everytime we touch i feel the static and everytime we kiss I reach for the sky
cause everytime we touch i feel the static
and everytime we kiss I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so?
I can’t let you go
eroha..
this is such a tease
lmao she really was just horny
angsty yachiyo
free roka
eat well ig