Forum › FAQ, Help, & Suggestions (2022-)

joined Sep 23, 2026

I want to change my username to IMAPRETTYMOOSE, please.

B4fa5d0b35085b01eb59c9254f7db410%20(1)
joined Jan 28, 2025

And I want Madoka Magica to stop being yuri-bait.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Either these tags should be merged, or other Idolmaster branches (Million Live, Cinderella Girls, Gakuen Idolmaster, and probably Dearly Stars too) should get separate tags as well
https://dynasty-scans.com/doujins/the_idolmaster_shiny_colors
https://dynasty-scans.com/doujins/the_idolmaster

Img_3131
joined Nov 25, 2023

Either these tags should be merged, or other Idolmaster branches (Million Live, Cinderella Girls, Gakuen Idolmaster, and probably Dearly Stars too) should get separate tags as well
https://dynasty-scans.com/doujins/the_idolmaster_shiny_colors
https://dynasty-scans.com/doujins/the_idolmaster

seconded. i've been saying this for years. pleeeeeeeeeeeease

Lil%20me%20cat%20ear%20down%20(benutzerdefiniert)
joined May 25, 2023

Could an old account of mine be closed? I keep getting emails and found out that it is send to not my current account email, but apparently another account.
Its the same email as this one, but gmail.com instead of googlemail.com at the end.
I forgot my username, so cant unsubscribe from tags on it myself.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This seems to be the same artist:
https://bsky.app/profile/shinkansenarmold.bsky.social
https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/shinkansenvsold
I asked if they're the same, but the username seems close enough
(The misskey name is even closer to the old twitter username: https://misskey.io/@shinkansenvsoldman)

Edit: This other artist seems to go by just "neka" (or neka_s) for years now:
https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/shineka
https://x.com/neka__s

Also, their pixiv seems to be gone

last edited at Oct 9, 2026 11:54AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.