What’s that “girlfriend at home” post? I was looking through lury-cron’s stuff to find it, but there are too many tweets to look through. I’m glad I did look through them though since there’s a lot of funny and well-drawn posts there.
You know, an actual confession and a gift would be more shocking at this point. Like holding Konata's hand as she describes when she first fell for her and things she likes about her would leave Konata actually poleaxed.
^No paradox needed if they chicken out from going any further than makeouts. Though it does not look like it'll end up like this other image https://dynasty-scans.com/images/38047?tag_id=27045 and it may instead be working with 'many worlds' style timetravel where it's less that you traverse time as that you end up in a parallel dimension that's just a little behind; therefore having no impact on events in your original dimension.