^^ You can suggest tag changes on things. Its the little tag icon next to the "Source" button.
Usually, Big Breasts is applied when the size of the boobs is a focus of the image/work. i.e. its not enough for them to just be big, the bigness has to be the point - character(s) talking about or admiring the size, the owner of the boobs calling attention to them or using them to get attention, etc.
Inori: Thank you for inspiring me to do my best, Hikaru! One day, I’ll be up on that podium wearing a gold medal, I promise you that!
Hikaru, actively realizing she’s a lesbian: yeag
At what point can you bite into Miko or Suisei that it becomes more Miko than Suisei or vice versa, endangering the balance that is MiComet and then we get an impact event?
^Reimu is, she’s holding the camera with her left hand offscreen. It’s I believe a “victory” selfie type of picture showing a “defeated” Marisa behind her.