Forum › Magan&Danai discussion

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

This is all I need. Why didn't I see it before?It's pure gold.

Dynasinsompropic
joined Jul 24, 2013

I've been crazy about this couple in Tumblr all day and thank God it made its way to dynasty XD

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

LOL, just checked that blog linked in here, the comic about the tiramisu had me crying it was so funny.

Also that weibo site needs me to log in, and it's in chinese... >_> Maybe someone can upload the pics in question somewhere else?

I can see them fine here in the US without logging in. Did you click any arbitrary links on the page?

Nope, just the link on this thread and waited for it too load.

When I click on the link it sends me here:
http://login.weibo.cn/login/?ns=1&revalid=2&backURL=http%3A%2F%2Fweibo.cn%2F2095599540%2FChx8P2XBJ%3Ffrom%3Dpage_1005052095599540_profile%26wvr%3D6%26mod%3Dweibotime%26jumpfrom%3Dweibocom&backTitle=%CE%A2%B2%A9&vt=#_rnd1431744918909

last edited at May 17, 2015 5:00PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

LOL, just checked that blog linked in here, the comic about the tiramisu had me crying it was so funny.

Also that weibo site needs me to log in, and it's in chinese... >_> Maybe someone can upload the pics in question somewhere else?

I can see them fine here in the US without logging in. Did you click any arbitrary links on the page?

Nope, just the link on this thread and waited for it too load.

When I click on the link it sends me here:
http://login.weibo.cn/login/?ns=1&revalid=2&backURL=http%3A%2F%2Fweibo.cn%2F2095599540%2FChx8P2XBJ%3Ffrom%3Dpage_1005052095599540_profile%26wvr%3D6%26mod%3Dweibotime%26jumpfrom%3Dweibocom&backTitle=%CE%A2%B2%A9&vt=#_rnd1431744918909

What about these, Kitsune Spirit?: http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/7ce84fb4jw1es1skc7p2fj20qo0zk45x.jpg
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/7ce84fb4jw1es1skcn5mjj20of0xuafg.jpg
http://wt.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/7ce84fb4jw1errj3qsef3j20qo0zk0zu.jpg

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

This is the cutest thing ever. And it also has some great art and it's pretty funny, so I'm loving it.

last edited at May 17, 2015 6:05PM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

AkiraH, can you write yuri?

Yes I do but it's already embarrassing just sharing them to my friends so the world will never know what I write xD
I also fantasize a lot during bed time ;)

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yes I do but it's already embarrassing just sharing them to my friends so the world will never know what I write xD

Show me yours I'll show you mine :o

I say this as someone who is exactly the same way

joined Aug 16, 2014

Let's make a thread to share all our delicious embarassing stories XD

last edited at May 17, 2015 8:07PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Not cool to keep that yuri just for you two AkiraH and OrangePekoe, you need to show to everyone, sharing is caring!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

What about these, Kitsune Spirit?: http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/7ce84fb4jw1es1skc7p2fj20qo0zk45x.jpg
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/7ce84fb4jw1es1skcn5mjj20of0xuafg.jpg
http://wt.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/7ce84fb4jw1errj3qsef3j20qo0zk0zu.jpg

omg they are too cute together!

AkiraH I could possibly draw your yuri for you if you like O3O

last edited at May 17, 2015 8:21PM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Let's make a thread to share all our delicious embarassing stories XD

Oh god you guys XD But yes let's make a thread for this

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Oh god you guys XD But yes let's make a thread for this

I can imagine it's just going to be some weird Mexican stand off.

Edited for redundancy.

last edited at May 18, 2015 4:07AM

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

Awwww this one goes to my favs ! It's totally cuuute and so damn funny xD

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I'm glad theres only 7 chapters so far, I dunno if I could handle marathoning 20 or 30 + pages lol

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Here ya go:

http://www.weibo.com/2095599540/Chx8P2XBJ?from=page_1005052095599540_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime#_rnd1431744918909

http://www.weibo.com/2095599540/Cgbs8oBLF?from=page_1005052095599540_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime#_rnd1431744890962

Surely they're looking as cute as the drawn ones. Let's hope they really get married too =D

Hope all the LGBT activism in China produces some results in their life time. Or they can just move to Sweden lol.

Thanks! as none said really cute like the drawn ones. Why Sweden?

Sweden is the first country allowing same sex marriage to come to my mind. It also has one of the highest standards of living and protection of human rights according to many assessments, so hey, it's a great place to move to if you're a gay couple stuck in the sea of family tradition in China.

The Netherlands would be a good option as well. They were the the first country to legalize gay marriage and they are the most accepting country to LGBT people according to census data and have one of the highest standards of living in the world. Canada, Norway and Iceland are other high rollers om the LGBT front and the standard of living front. Norway actually has the highest standard of living out of any nation in the world and its the most democratic country in the world.

Canada has the disadvantage of a fair-sized Chinese population and if you're looking at getting away from Chinese culture altogether it might not be the best choice unless you settle on the east coast maybe.

As someone who actually lives on the west coast of Canada, I can tell you the large Chinese population out here shouldn't be a problem. While many of them continue to carry on some Chinese traditions, they are for the most part absorbed into western culture, so Chinese culture concerns shouldn't be a huge issue.

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

Sweden
Interesting
I see your problem.

Gustavus Adolphus, Charles XII and the Carolean's.

Battles of Breitenfeld, Lech, Narva, Fraustadt.

Their short lived supremacy in the Baltic and the 'what might have been' scenarios if peace had been made with Peter the Great after his army was trashed.

Sweden was very interesting.

No, France is interesting. China is interesting. Iran is interesting. The U.K. is very interesting. Sweden is the Canada of ancient history. Its like "Yeah Sweden was there but who cares?"

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

No, France is interesting. China is interesting. Iran is interesting. The U.K. is very interesting. Sweden is the Canada of ancient history. Its like "Yeah Sweden was there but who cares?"

Plenty of people at the time.

Swedish intervention in the Thirty Years War played a vital part in shaping the Europe of today.

The important Baltic trade routes were increasingly dominated by Sweden until Charles XII's death.

If Sweden had made peace after Narva, we wouldn't have Russia as we do today. Access to Baltic ports meant access to the West, which meant it was no longer to be a backwater.

Sweden kicked the ass of every major power around it led by a 15 year old.

Also, the Caroleans were the most bad ass soldiers ever. Most Swedish armies were, but the Caroleans especially so.

Kushirotsuki
joined Dec 2, 2014

I sawing this for almost a week or so in facebook, but they din't give any links or even the title of the manga ¬¬
I'm so happy to see it here, I only saw 3 pages before (but not complete -_-), so seeing more was good -. I love the history, it's so funny and cute, but the best part is that is based in a real couple, thanks for those who shared the links (specially those of the pictures directly since I was unable to view without login or create a account...).
I just have two questions in my mind after reading this thread, why are people that think that this is an "unhealthy relationship"? and how this thread also deviates to what country is better for lgbt relationships? Really I can't understand :S

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I just have two questions in my mind after reading this thread, why are people that think that this is an "unhealthy relationship"? and how this thread also deviates to what country is better for lgbt relationships? Really I can't understand :S

Some people think it's unhealthy because they didn't get that it's a joke, and the thread got derailed because I commented on it.

It's my one talent.

last edited at May 19, 2015 7:04AM

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

Plenty of people at the time.

Swedish intervention in the Thirty Years War played a vital part in shaping the Europe of today.

The important Baltic trade routes were increasingly dominated by Sweden until Charles XII's death.

If Sweden had made peace after Narva, we wouldn't have Russia as we do today. Access to Baltic ports meant access to the West, which meant it was no longer to be a backwater.

Sweden kicked the ass of every major power around it led by a 15 year old.

Also, the Caroleans were the most bad ass soldiers ever. Most Swedish armies were, but the Caroleans especially so.

And yet no one who isn't Swedish knows anything about any of that cause they were too busy looking into the histories of more interesting, more important nations.

You do have a point about the Caroleans, though I wouldn't call them the most badass soldiers ever (Swiss mercenaries, Roman Legionaries, Spartans, SAS commandos, Nepalese Ghurkas, the Dahomey Amazons, the Canadian Expeditionary Force in WWI, the Finnish army in WWII and a whole crap load of other military's could be argued as the "most badass soldiers ever")

Do note that my mockery of Sweden and Canada comes from the fact I am a Canadian of predominantly Swedish ancestry. Well, sort of. I have ancestry from all over Europe but Swedish and French are the largest parts of my heritage.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

And yet no one who isn't Swedish knows anything about any of that cause they were too busy looking into the histories of more interesting, more important nations.

You do have a point about the Caroleans, though I wouldn't call them the most badass soldiers ever (Swiss mercenaries, Roman Legionaries, Spartans, SAS commandos, Nepalese Ghurkas, the Dahomey Amazons, the Canadian Expeditionary Force in WWI, the Finnish army in WWII and a whole crap load of other military's could be argued as the "most badass soldiers ever")

Do note that my mockery of Sweden and Canada comes from the fact I am a Canadian of predominantly Swedish ancestry. Well, sort of. I have ancestry from all over Europe but Swedish and French are the largest parts of my heritage.

I'm English and know about those things. I fanboy over a lot of Swedish things now though...

Much as I love most of the soldiers you've listed, there's always been something special about the Caroleans for me. I think it's mostly the huge discipline. Marching strait at the enemy until your close enough where missing is impossible, I always found it... I dunno, but it's mostly favouritism.

Fair enough if it's self deprecation. I do that near-constantly.

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

I'm English and know about those things. I fanboy over a lot of Swedish things now though...

Much as I love most of the soldiers you've listed, there's always been something special about the Caroleans for me. I think it's mostly the huge discipline. Marching strait at the enemy until your close enough where missing is impossible, I always found it... I dunno, but it's mostly favouritism.

Fair enough if it's self deprecation. I do that near-constantly.

If you think my treatment of my Swedish ancestors is bad you should wait and see how I treat my French ancestors.

last edited at May 19, 2015 8:29PM

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Hahaha, she pinches herself when apologizing! Btw, which one is Magan, and which one is Danai?

joined Aug 16, 2014

^

Note from the scanlators on the character names: "people who were asking who’s magan and who’s danai, magan (麻杆) means stick, danai (大奶) means big boobs."

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Oh, right. Didn't catch it since I go straight to the chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.