Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Btw did you save the replay of G&W v MKnight match? I forgot because the salt levels were too high but if you did send it to me please...it was quite funny.

Edit: got it, thanks!

Series: Bayonetta Pairing: Pairing: Bayonetta x Jeane Link: pixiv

last edited at May 17, 2015 11:31PM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Btw did you save the replay of G&W v MKnight match? I forgot because the salt levels were too high but if you did send it to me please...it was quite funny.

I didn't send it to you already? sorry my mistake

Edit: oh yeah I think there was something like this for me to do
Series: Borderlands:The Presequel Pairing: Athena x Janey Link: deviantart also this

last edited at May 18, 2015 4:54PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

So the new EUIV expansion is called 'Common Sense', which I'm sure surprised no one.

Big Blue Blob is an achievement now, dear God.

last edited at May 19, 2015 9:02AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

...And then there was light http://statics.vrutal.com/m/0f68/0f68412483665722097f895d70e6ede0.jpg

Could be fake

last edited at May 19, 2015 11:51AM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t_Co0gfj18

Series: Bayonetta Pairing: Pairing: Bayonetta x Jeane Link: pixiv

''Bayontta''

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Best thing about the Dragon Age series are the countless dungeon layouts of the second game. No dungeon ever felt the same!

last edited at May 19, 2015 12:39PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Haha really? No giant bugfix mods of the sort that are available for Elder Scrolls games?

I enjoyed that game thoroughly. I can't remember any major bugs, but I'm probably forgetting.

Got to start playing the Witcher 3 last night but I fell asleep. It looks really great.

Loot bugs are hard to know if you don't know what's supposed to drop. Plenty of named characters drop stuff but you don't know rhat they're supposed to drop another cool item. It's not that they dont drop items rather their special loot table or something is screwed. Happens a lot for pickpocketing as named npcs as well.
This playthrough I had a bug with a quest fountain in the Dalish Ruins, only fix is to reload but I was already far too advanced to bother redoing.

There's some fun bugs to exploit too. Like in a quest a demon you summon ask you to let him go for 25 gold. If you get everyone close and order them withiut unpaunsing you get the dialogue 4 times and can get up to 100 which is a substansial sum. You can even get 75 and then kill him if you feel like it.

Or the endless money bug, I think it only work for console though. You put an item in junk and then sell + sell all very fast and you sell the item twice, so you buyback and do it over again.

Best thing about the Dragon Age series are the countless dungeon layouts of the second game. No dungeon ever felt the Same!

Lewl, why you so funny.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Best thing about the Dragon Age series are the countless dungeon layouts of the second game. No dungeon ever felt the same!

Countless is how I felt about the enemies in that game. I honestly went in blind without reading the reviews, and about halfway through the game I was like hmm these fights seem extremely repetitive and unchallenging

DA:2 was originally a DLC concept but EA was liek, no guises do a full game! BTW you only have 2 years, good luck.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

F**k I did NOT know the vita version of borderlands 2 had issues it even crashed the whole system TWICE in one day.

...And then there was light http://statics.vrutal.com/m/0f68/0f68412483665722097f895d70e6ede0.jpg

Could be fake

Just like Rayman in Smash 4

More FE: if stuff:
"Sword and Magic > Axe and Bow > Lance and Hidden Weapon > Sword and Magic

“Hidden Weapon” (for lack of a better term) refers to concealed weapons, like knives and shurikens. These weapons are wielded by Ninjas, Maids and… Butlers. They are physically weak, but can reduce enemy stats.

Some more examples of how weapons have been reworked:

Bronze Sword: Cannot critical, but boosts Critical Evade by 10
Iron Sword: Nothing special
Steel Sword: Avoid -5, double attack threshold -3
Silver Sword: Critical Evade -5; after using, Strength and Skill -2 until next turn
Brave Sword: Allows 2 consecutive attacks, Defence and Resistance -4"

Whoa that's a pretty big change, I think the silver sword got nerfd to balance out higher difficulties(aka lunatic mode enemies in chapter 6 with forged silver weapons)

Also New characters and classes:

Felicia: Maid
Joker: Butler
Gunter: Great Knight
Suzukaze: Ninja
Saizou: Ninja
Kagerou: Ninja

Looking forward to that XD sounds fun.

Series: Sono Hana Pairing: Sara x Kaede Link: pixiv

last edited at May 20, 2015 12:12AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Snippet from an interview with SWERY, guy behind Twin P-... I mean, Deadly Premonition and the on-going episodic Dark Dreams Don't Die (D4).

Are you ever intending to return to Deadly Premonition with a new game, and if not what else are you working on at the moment?

Deadly Premonition is always on my mind. But I have no idea what form it’ll take, when it’ll appear, who I’ll work on it with, or how I’ll present it. The only answers are in the coffee.

Aside from that, I’m also working on a story about a high school girl detective who uses the imagination (fantasising) energy from masturbating to help her solve murders. But all the publishers keep telling me ‘There’s no way we could put out such a perverted game!’ LOL!

I wish someone would let me make it.

God, I love you SWERY.

Anyways, his D4 game is quite... different... It's a hate it or fucking-love it deal like most of this stuff.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Hello this is special agent Francis York Morgan and I'm totally a sane and well adjusted individual...

What, you doubt my words?!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

a story about a high school girl detective who uses the imagination (fantasising) energy from masturbating to help her solve murders.

Sounds like a fun experience.

Game: P3P Pairing: FeMC x Aigis Link: Deviantart

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Hello this is special agent Francis York Morgan and I'm totally a sane and well adjusted individual...

What, you doubt my words?!

No, of course I believe you.
puts hand on his head
This is quite the interesting individual. Don't you think so too, Zach?

last edited at May 20, 2015 10:56PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So is this normal? I got Heartbreak, Heartbreak sometimes it's signs of love instead xD stuck in my head...and it's been there all week hm...that didn't happen when I played on the ps2 then again I only played it for like 4 hours I do like this soundtrack more than P3-wait uh oh...

Series: Show by Rock Pairing: Retoree x Cyan Link: pixiv1 pixiv2
I-ITS A MOBILE GAME OK!? SB69 google it!

last edited at May 21, 2015 10:43PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

That looks pretty good, are the moving sprites part of the game?

Twincest doesn't seem to be the main pair, boooo.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Did I go nuts or were there atleast 3 backgrounds from Sono Hanabira 7?

last edited at May 22, 2015 12:14PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Did I go nuts or were there atleast 3 backgrounds from Sono Hanabira 7?

They usually reuse backgrounds, don't they? Didn't play a SH game for a while so I'm not too sure.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

oh. so it's the same series? Didn't realize that

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You know, for all the hate it got, I actually am enjoying Rome 2. I suppose I didn't get the pre ordered disappointment and buggy start though.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

oh. so it's the same series? Didn't realize that

Ah okay.
Yeah it is,

last edited at May 22, 2015 12:50PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

VaatiVidya goes at it on the lore for Bloodborne, explaining the general story, upped the quality for this one, pretty interesting stuff too.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

After an entire week without internet, forcing me to complete Viridi Challenges and beating Yakuza 4 With a 17% completion rate, 'cause it has that much stuff i can finally say that i'm hyped as all hell for Yakuza 5! Where the hell is that release date!?
Also i'm feeling really dumb for trying to cheat my way through Kid Icarus, there's this one challenge requiring to play Together Mode 200 times, then i kept starting matches against the CPU while playing Ace Combat 5 just to get those numbers going up, only to realize that you actually need to play them for the matches to count, damn you Sakurai!!

last edited at May 22, 2015 4:31PM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

After an entire week without internet, forcing me to complete Viridi Challenges and beating Yakuza 4 With a 17% completion rate, 'cause it has that much stuff i can finally say that i'm hyped as all hell for Yakuza 5! Where the hell is that release date!?
Also i'm feeling really dumb for trying to cheat my way through Kid Icarus, there's this one challenge requiring to play Together Mode 200 times, then i kept starting matches against the CPU while playing Ace Combat 5 just to get those numbers going up, only to realize that you actually need to play them for the matches to count, damn you Sakurai!!

I'm still missing 1 challenge in Kid Icarus That chapter as Magnus on 9.0? SOOO IMPOSSIBLE HARD >_< just saying save up those hammers for when you REALLY need them. Also together mode was what made Kid Icarus so much fun back then. The numbers just stacked up like nothing xD On a side note YAY!! Finally completed the last Smash 4 challenge!! makes a great final accomplishment seeing as this might be my last 2 month I can game

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Using Magnus on 9.0 wasn't my hardest but definitively top 3, probably losing to the Chaos Kin chapte and the Great Sacred Treasure, didn't spend too much time on Together though so i'm hovering about 130 matches, but i'll eventually pick up on that so i won't be wasting a feather on that one

As for Smash... I wonder if i'll ever finish those challenges, i have a really big dislike for Allstar Mode and i only have 2 row of characters that completed it, i don't think i have it within' me to do 3/4 more rows
Now i gotta go back to watch this 4 hour long Mahjong tutorial while reading Saki so i can make a stunning comeback at the Mahjong tournament in Yakuza 4, prepare thyself Aunt Heavenly!

This topic has been locked.