Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
joined May 23, 2015

I'm not sure Plato mixes well with quantum physics.

Neither does relativity, but I didn't let that stop me, either.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It was cute, omg life is returning to her eyes thanks to having friends!
For a moment, it wasn't easy to kiss... Hmmm hmmmM HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It was cute, omg life is returning to her eyes thanks to having friends!
For a moment, it wasn't easy to kiss... Hmmm hmmmM HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh jeez I knew the thread was gonna get sidetracked ever since Thiaguinho-sama mentioned this:

Not to mention that Dynasty seens to be the only one tagging it as yuri too, rest just shoujo ai at best, so yeah might not go anywhere...

I actually wanted to respond to it before OriginalGengar, but thought/hoped that since we've kinda messed with this topic so many times, it wouldn't be such a big deal....obviously not. Gotta be more unpredictable people!

I thought this chapter was a bit weak compared to the others. Not sure if it's because it's getting old or the idea's for swapping weren't very creative this chapter. Still cute though. Wonder who Haruko got the lack of shine in her eyes from.

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 12:37AM

joined Apr 25, 2013

With her hair up I thought for a while that Natsuko was her friend Satsuki, and that Haruko really can swap with anyone.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Eh, so they did swap just for checking out clothes from the outside, uh ? XD And why do I suspect yume to be more interesting in trying to kiss a girl than actually swapping ? XD

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

this series is updated regularly
Is my hobby weird ch 03 was just released
There is a sudden surge of takemiya jin's work

THIS WEEK IM IN HEAVEN 8O

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

i'd love to see a three way swap with yume :p ... if yume can swap at all that is

Haha i think Haru looks sooo much CUTER with Natsu in her body 'cuz those LOVELY SPARKLY AND LIVELY eyes make her soooo CUUUUTE! Not that i don't like those unique liveless eyes of Haru... They kinda make her adorbz in her own way! XD

I kinda don't like Natsu and Haru being able to swap with others... ;D

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wouldn't be surprised if it only works with those two, some sort of red string of fate, only in the "red tongue of switch" version.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Chantelune posted:

Wouldn't be surprised if it only works with those two, some sort of red string of fate, only in the "red tongue of switch" version.

Speaking about the red string, in the last page we see a black and white drawing with a string, I bet is red and the other end...

joined Mar 25, 2013

Chantelune posted:

Speaking about the red string, in the last page we see a black and white drawing with a string, I bet is red and the other end...

Is a boy. Dun-dun-duuuuuun.

joined Oct 30, 2015

I hope that one day.... They'll do a French Kiss together and moan.. Then start the next step.. Fwueh~ I'd be sparkling if they did ^-^

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

"Sparkling". Is that what they call it nowadays?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Chantelune posted:

I wish it only work with both of them. Swapping with others, while interesting, would mean going full comedy and destroying any chance of it going full yuri.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

This chapter needs a fluff tag. And more little sister!

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This is a fun manga. I kept thinking something was going to happen to make me want to drop it. I guess because so many things will make me do that. ^^;

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Little sister is so kawaii.

Screen%20shot%202015-09-08%20at%209.16.20%20am
joined Jun 26, 2013

At first, the 'not sticking to the obvious canon' was a little off-putting...

After reading more though, I've come to enjoy Haruko's openly-perverted side.
It keeps it rather refreshing and drama-free. (Not that all drama is bad.)

Haha another funny chap! XD

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Someone from /u/ was infuriated about this chapter when a guy "confessed" to Natsuko. Luckily, she turned him down. But I'm a little pesimistic about the next step of this manga.

joined May 23, 2015

Sounds like someone from /u/ was oversensitive and overreacting.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Was it mugino?

I wouldn't put it past the people on this forum either, to get stirred up over something meaningless that is

joined May 23, 2015

I generally try to avoid saying anything at all about stuff that happens later, so I don't really want to say anything.

So all I'll say is that I look forward to seeing the reactions to upcoming chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.