Forum › Posts by wererat42

joined Apr 25, 2013

Wasn't the reason they broke up in the oneshot that they didn't communicate?
Chapter 2 has them talking openly and honestly, which is actually pretty rare in the "will they/won't they" world of yuri

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

It's cute, but.... I just think the protagonist of a harem manga should earn their harem, over a few chapters. Not have it thrust upon them, in the first chapter, for no apparent reason. This way seems forced, and uninteresting.

Well to be fair, it's not uncommon for a male harem lead to just have his harem (sometimes literally) just randomly dropped on him

I do wonder if there will really be 100 girls or if it will be those three and 97 nameless background characters.

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Would have been been an A+ doujin if not for "Fuck Nico's ass-pussy with your dick"

joined Apr 25, 2013

There's two NSFW pages missing. I guess only patrons got them

wererat42
Kase-san discussion 04 Feb 15:50
joined Apr 25, 2013

Kase has always had a harem. She gets flooded with chocolate on Valentine's Day every year.

It's one thing to be surrounded by nameless, faceless admirers. It's another thing when they have names and faces. Hopefully this doesn't mean Takashima has run out of ideas and is going to start introducing love rivals.

wererat42
Kase-san discussion 04 Feb 14:29
joined Apr 25, 2013

When did Kase get a harem?

joined Apr 25, 2013

Whatever happened to Nanzaki Iku?

joined Apr 25, 2013

How Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou should have ended.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Wish there was more yuri like this that doesn't take itself so seriously.
Endless drama and angsty schoolgirls get old after a while.

joined Apr 25, 2013

It just occurred to me this is basically /v/ misclicking on /u/ in manga form

joined Apr 25, 2013

Predator becomes the prey.
Kind of...?
Kasumi still doesn't seem to realize what she's doing.

wererat42
Ayakashiko discussion 19 May 03:22
joined Apr 25, 2013

Shouldn't Kuuko and Nene have at least two tails?

It's my understanding that Nekomata and Kitune grow more tails as they age. So it's possible that they're relatively young. That or Hijiki isn't following the traditional settings for youkai.

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Ya right so this is Turning into a harem

I hope not :(

Well... there are two other cat girls besides Yuki who like Ayano. You see them on the fourth page of Chapter 1.

[spoiler]A fourth just showed up in Chapter 13.

last edited at May 12, 2017 10:55AM

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

How many volumes?
It doesn't retell the whole anime does it?

wererat42
No Way Out discussion 17 Apr 00:28
joined Apr 25, 2013

For a genre that emphasizes purity so much, there's a surprising lack of explicit defloration in yuri.

But yeah, they may want to put a bandaid or something on that.

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

You could almost say she... turned to putty in her hands.

Joking aside, it was way too short.

wererat42
It's Okay discussion 29 Nov 05:13
joined Apr 25, 2013

I'd say that a lot of the angst and cringe in the beginning were of Tomoko's own making, and she really has mellowed out a lot. The truth is the majority of her interaction have been with people who are really looking out for her, and she's the one with a rotten personality.

The story could easily be more pessimistic, with bullying, but it's honestly pretty optimistic when you look at it.

wererat42
Oddman 11 discussion 01 Nov 06:01
joined Apr 25, 2013

By the end of this manga, I think she'll eventually go out with the guy. Only to find out it's not what she imagined it would be.

And it'll have a harem ending. Setsu's harem.

She wins Itami only to immediately break up with him. In the end all she wanted was to be an ex like the rest of the Oddmen.
It's actually something I could see Dowman doing, and I'm fairly confident it will play out something like that.

last edited at Nov 1, 2016 6:01AM

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

I'm a bit surprised the story is going post-confession. The whole "wait until you're an adult" thing is a bit off putting though since technically, Mikoto IS an adult now. Hopefully that get worked out.

Chapter 7 was pretty good, managed to resolve an issue in a single chapter with minimal drama. Hopefully it keeps up that tone.

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

And Sato continues to be one of the most sane characters in this after Hida

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 2:58AM

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

I guess it's implied that Ryuujou and some old fashion onmyodo shenanigans was behind the whole flower thing

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

I don't get what the big deal is. The boyfriend broke up with Kazuki in the first chapter and she got over it pretty quick.

joined Apr 25, 2013

47's body is L@DY

wererat42
joined Apr 25, 2013

Natsuki seriously looks better with her hair down
http://www.project-imas.com/w/images/8/8c/Natsuki_SS_SR1.png

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 1:21PM

joined Apr 25, 2013

Seems like the urge to draw Hamakaze with cat ears (and in cat keyhole bra) was too strong to resist.