Forum › Place Your Legs Here discussion

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

how old is she ? like 14? err dont know how to feel about that XD regardless well it was a nice story :)

Probably 14-15 when still in middle school and 15-16 after these six months.

It is probably because in japan girl (not sure about guy) is legal to married at the age of 16. That is why she said to wait with dating, cos she wants her to be legal.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It seems a pretty chaste love at this point anyhow. No kisses at all for the first six months, and the younger of the pair is still quite confident that they're in a relationship. Odds are no sex for a while yet.

joined Mar 16, 2013

This was so cute. And I teared up for some reason, on the last page.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Love the art and the story. Felt like the tiny drama part could've been done a bit better though. I guess her reasoning for abruptly disappearing was just to show off her gf's work but would've preferred something else. Still great overall.

last edited at Oct 30, 2015 11:12PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

We go from butts...to legs but in a much cuter way. Cuteness overload.

I am thinking about this too. What body part fetish is next, I wonder?

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

This whole story reminded me so much of Kotonoha no Niwa (The garden of words; movie) Like wow.

True, I was thinking exactly same thing
I'll never wear shoes with rainbow color ribbon on it tho

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 12:14AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I feel like I'm missing something on page 10. What's this about a date in a half year?

Edit: I thought that feet and legs were the same thing (足) in Japanese? So how does the last balloon on page 26 go?

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 12:29AM

joined Aug 18, 2015

This whole story reminded me so much of Kotonoha no Niwa (The garden of words; movie) Like wow.

That's a really good movie! Perfect for a rainy day -

Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

Well what do you have here, some gorgeous pair of legs. But the ending ahh!... It got me. Loved it. :-)

joined Jul 31, 2014

This story really impressed me. Wow! I just love this story

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 4:09AM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

aw I prefer her original hair style and color lol i think she is a lot cuter that way like in that cover page. still, it was a very cute story I love her shoes its like a ballet shoes XD wish there was more~

Indeed, agreed.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

The title was enough for me to read it.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ah, now I remember.
Her middle school look reminded me of Itou Ei

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

Nezchan:
It seems a pretty chaste love at this point anyhow.

Personally I found the whole story pretty sexually charged, particularly with the forceful requests at the top of 13 and 19. She's probably around 14 so I do think there could be a debate about how okay that is.

Nevri:
That is why she said to wait with dating, cos she wants her to be legal.
morter:
What's this about a date in a half year?

That's how long it takes her to make the shoes. She's going to focus for six months and try to make a perfect pair of shoes for her, that's all.

morter:
I thought that feet and legs were the same thing (足) in Japanese? So how does the last balloon on page 26 go?

It's just ashi (脚) in the original, as one word, but I translated it out as both since both meanings are important to the story. Really really good question.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

It was a nice story, but the whole time I was thinking 6 months?! lets go out on a date in 6 months???

No ones got time for that!

joined Nov 30, 2011

Nezchan

It seems a pretty chaste love at this point anyhow. No kisses at all for the first six months, and the younger of the pair is still quite confident that they're in a relationship. Odds are no sex for a while yet.

Nothing wrong with that.

joined Jul 20, 2011

Is it time to have a Legs tag? I'm pretty sure we already have a Feet tag.

I second that :D

how old is she ? like 14? err dont know how to feel about that XD regardless well it was a nice story :)

IIRC Japanese students have their last year of middle school at 14 and high school is from 15 to 17.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan

Nothing wrong with that.

Definitely not. Sex can happen at the beginning, later on, or not at all, and the relationship can still be great.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

morter:
I thought that feet and legs were the same thing (足) in Japanese? So how does the last balloon on page 26 go?

It's just ashi (脚) in the original, as one word, but I translated it out as both since both meanings are important to the story. Really really good question.

I really liked how that was worded when I was reading the last page. GJ!

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

I'm a sucka for nice legs and arse.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Norainhere

Done.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

wow. a tag. for legs. FANTASTIC~~~~~~~ Wakana had a hard-core leg fetish. wow. I mean, legs are pretty nice. thighs. calves..... somebody hold me

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Norainhere

Done.

Unrelated but I love your avatar

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

morter

Norainhere

Done.

Why, thank you.

joined Mar 25, 2013

morter

Norainhere

Done.

Why, thank you.

I can't find it with google image search. Can you tell me where it is from or give a link to the pic/page/whatever it is from?

last edited at Nov 1, 2015 1:32PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.