Forum › Posts by weboshi

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Damn I love this series.. I've read some super sad things and never tear up but somehow I almost teared up with this chapter, maybe because I root for Hanaka so hard. This second round was to be expected, but I wasn't so sure how realistic the author was going with it. I really hope she can win though, maybe with desperation leg lock like the current champ.

weboshi
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Wow never thought I'd see a doujin with pepperoni, she's one of my favorite side characters. Wish it could've showcased more of her loveable aloofness and loyalty, but a direct pepperoni is good too.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

She seems like one of those broken kinda of characters that doesn't have any real attachment to a person and can just switch from lover to lover. Might be going out with Hoshigawa out of pity, which is why she took the bow off similar to when she was crying at the shop. Hoshigawa will hopefully win her over later by sticking with her despite her flaws and not judging her off of a past incident, then bam yuri blossom.

weboshi
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Wow I'm so surprised that was the ending. I thought there would be more than that.

weboshi
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

I love this couple, their characters are such a good fit the way doujins portray them, would've thought otherwise. The slice of life vibe is nice too, no misunderstandings or drama, just a snippet of their lives.

weboshi
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

I remember voting against prop 8 so many years ago, interesting to see American politics in a manga.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

164 cm "I like tall girls so I wanted her to be tall" wtf XDD 164 cm is not tall. i wish it was though (I'm 165)

According to wiki the average height for Japanese women is 158 so 164 would be considered tall lol.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Wow she's so hot she turned her in an instant, that's some high level girl power. Don't need a full series but a chapter or two for more bubbly yuri and an ending would be nice. Love the art style.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

She needs an emotional connection not a sexual experience, hopefully she can hang out with that prostitute. But that's too manga-like and this is way more realistic, so probably not happening. :(

weboshi
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Touko probably thinks she wants a one sided romance but Yuu is slowly going to develop feelings for her and force Touko to overcome her inner qualms. Also, if the text is in black and in quotes that means it wasn't actually said right?

weboshi
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

I hope there's more, really thought it would be more resolved at the end.

weboshi
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

So the manager was the teacher's student? Always love when the adults turn out to be yuri as well!

no, friends since college

Yeah I saw that but I thought that might be a cover since she calls her sensei at the end. But maybe she just calls her that cause she's a teacher.

weboshi
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

So the manager was the teacher's student? Always love when the adults turn out to be yuri as well!

weboshi
Boyfriend discussion 10 Apr 22:44
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

I agree that it seemed a bit off at the start that Risa seemed so intent on seeing Yuuko a certain way but at least it ended well. She may be seemingly blaming Yuuko at the end but I think it's more a of a cutesy confusion kind of blame that accompanies so many of these love stories in manga. Plus adult life time skip always wins me over.

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 10:45PM

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

I can hardly contain my smile, my fav duo in this manga pretty much solidified their future together. Wish mizuki would keep her hair longer though, she looks cuter that way.

weboshi
After 9 discussion 14 Jan 14:59
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Really liked this one, ending made it such a cute reversal, especially Yuri's appearance (and that slight blush on the last page). Like Madarame said, moe is all about the gap. Hope artists start making more adult life yuri in general.

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 3:05PM

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Agree with everyone, this art is gorgeous. Kinda reminds me of that recent doujin with the kotatsu, beautiful, sketchy lines. Always enjoy love live doujins after the school era too.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Karuha might be my fav maki nico artist now, stories are always so sweet and the art is on another level. Plus the author's works appear to be sorta adult life and that's a plus.

last edited at Jan 8, 2016 1:57PM

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

I love doujins that show the love live girls past the high school days, need more of these. Kinda looks like this one could be adult life. The art is amazing in this one, those sketchy lines and that panel of Nozomi, damn.

weboshi
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Only a chapter yet it was such a satisfying read. I guess it was because the different time skips made the story feel a lot longer than it actually was, good approach.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

The art style remind me of Amagakure Gido, especially the strange tear-filled eyes.

Yeah I knew the art reminded me of someone, that's actually who I thought it was when I started reading it. Cute and enjoyable story but a bit plain, hopefully artist develops more of a style.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Really loving the art. The char designs are great too, vampire girl is especially cute. Hope it stays light like this and no harem stuff.

last edited at Dec 5, 2015 10:29PM

weboshi
No,1 discussion 20 Nov 06:24
Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Loved the art and the story, such happy stuff. Nozomi looks good drawn in this style.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Haven't seen aikatsu but this art is so freakin amazing, cute expressions too.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

I think what's confusing people is when kotori asks umi how she feels about loving a childhood friend. Kotori is basically seeing if she has a chance with honoka, but then is taken aback by umi's answer. So basically kotori likes honoka, umi likes kotori, and honoka likes em both. Unless the doujins are connected then I'm confused too.