Forum › Nomia discussion

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Meh. I can't say I was particularly fond of this one. The art was decent, but not great, and the poetry didn't say anything insightful. More annoyingly, it seemed to switch between addressing the reader as the second girl (you) and referring to the second girl as someone else entirely (her/she).

joined May 24, 2014

well...that was different

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Well if anything it was relatable.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well if anything it was relatable.

My first thought was 'how?', then I realised why I thought that, and now I'm wondering if my life is sad. Screw contemplation, to the beer!

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

K.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

K.

My sentiments exactly.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Title = Nokia + Lumia??

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

2 years sgo, something like this might make me break down in tears. But now i can say i understand in hindsight, nod my head in agreement, and move on. it's different and a little sad, but it wasn't bad.

Tell us your story, whose aftermath have been shocking you so much that you forgot to correct that "sgo". XD

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nomia#8

Then just move on with life and go find somebody else.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

K.

My sentiments exactly.

Agreed.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

K.

Cry me a river.

Or not.

joined Mar 30, 2012

Well.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I was distracted with Phryne, thought twas an alkyne and a pyridine and why the fudge is it used as a title for the magz but then oh wait asdsdasf more than 24 hrs of no sleep and counting, fudgy brain wanna sleep so bad

apparently Phryne was a famous ancient Greek courtesan, oooohh

And wew, 1995, imagine the context of that time, and in Japan to boot.
For me, this is like a short version of Shakespeare's and the like's long angsty drama novel shiz.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I was distracted with Phryne, thought twas an alkyne and a pyridine and why the fudge is it used as a title for the magz but then oh wait asdsdasf more than 24 hrs of no sleep and counting, fudgy brain wanna sleep so bad

apparently Phryne was a famous ancient Greek courtesan, oooohh

And wew, 1995, imagine the context of that time, and in Japan to boot.
For me, this is like a short version of Shakespeare's and the like's long angsty drama novel shiz.

What?

joined Aug 9, 2013

I wonder if this really sucks or we just think so because the translator did not gave justice to the original Japanese dialogue. Hmm....

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, isn't it a cliche story of "I thought we would be together forever, but now, she's with someone else and I bawl some bad poetry to show the world I'm depressed as fuck and lonely" ?

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Clichés get way more hate than they deserve. Somewhere along the lines everything becomes a cliché, it's how you present those clishés that makes a story stand or fall.

Girl Friends is five volumes of clishés and it's still awesome, for example.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't have anything against clichés, except when they are badly done.

Girl Friends is well done.

Not this.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Girl Friends is well done.

Not this.

Yeah, I agree. I'm just saying, it's not the clishés that make this story bad.
I guess I missunderstood your criticism.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Ouch.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

God damn those fingers look like ones from the YouTube videos Salad Fingers.....

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

God damn those fingers look like ones from the YouTube videos Salad Fingers.....

S-Salad Fingers!? is that still being made? I watched three or four episodes years ago, I think I was 13 our 14 at the time, although it wasn't a nightmare I had a not very good dream after watching that, let's just say that I didn't want to hear or see anything about Salad Fingers again, I need to watch it now that I'm older...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

S-Salad Fingers!? is that still being made? I watched three or four episodes years ago, I think I was 13 our 14 at the time, although it wasn't a nightmare I had a not very good dream after watching that, let's just say that I didn't want to hear or see anything about Salad Fingers again, I need to watch it now that I'm older...

I like it when the red water comes out....

and seriously, you didn't get to the REALLY disturbing bits

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I probably watched the first three episodes, it get's worse!?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I became intrigued.

I am no longer. That voice is grating.

Thank God I saw this today. Any other wouldn't have had Area 11 album 2 pre order to cheer me up.

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 3:44PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.