Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

I think No-Rae might be a little tipsy...

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

More sweet Seolrae moments. ::Sighs:: Maybe Enah is much cooler than I previously thought. ( Pushing our gaybies together)

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

...Ina at the end really, really confused me. (That was her, right?) I'm curious about No-rae's reactions there too.

What you mean at the end?

This is what I got from reading the pictures:
- Everyone was working hard
- Norae fell asleep in the inventory room
- Enah went out to get her a blanket, then came back only to find out Seola already let Norae sleep on her lap (so cute)
- Norae went with Enah to her place, and saw her huge picture in the wall (just like someone she knew ;) )
- Norae was surprised to see Enah came back without her neck cast
- They talked about something that related to Enah's fiance/relationship and made Norae reflect on Seola (?!)
- Enah dropped Norae home
- Norae saw Seola in the convenient store
- Seola was always happy to see Norae
- Norae blused so much at her realization that their feelings might be mutual (haha just my guess)

---> so it should be Seola at the end? Lol

Ah... So I was completely confused. So that was Ina in the sporty white-and-red outfit and Seol-a at the end. Well, the facial expressions by No-rae at the end are way less concerning in that case. ha-ha-ha-ha

Ugh. I mean, I thought "Seol-a" (who was actually Enah) looked a little off, but--man, why couldn't they have at least had different eye colors?! I guess I could've tracked the brown jacket. sighs

Anyway... I found Enah being that catalyst to No-rae and Seol-a growing closer being pretty obvious. Seol-a intended this working thing to be an opportunity for that, I didn't think Ssamba/life was going to thwart her hope completely. ;p I was worried that it could be the rolls-eyes cliché, someone older person who's experienced love giving one or the other of them sage advice, but I think Ssamba's handled it well. (I clearly have no clue what's going on in this chapter >. <, but I'm hoping that this has remained true.)

I like the idea of No-rae's "discovery" (awareness) better than a confession, actually, but I expect that'll come in some form too. I find this path more romantic. hehe

last edited at Dec 27, 2015 1:11PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ugh. I mean, I thought "Seol-a" (who was actually Enah) looked a little off, but--man, why couldn't they have at least had different eye colors?! I guess I could've tracked the brown jacket. sighs

As someone mentioned it before (when Enah showed in FF for the first time) that Enah has white lines in her hair and Seol-A has black lines in her hair :P It's how I recognize them :D (when we can't see Enah's hands with rings :P)

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

As someone mentioned it before (when Enah showed in FF for the first time) that Enah has white lines in her hair and Seol-A has black lines in her hair :P It's how I recognize them :D (when we can't see Enah's hands with rings :P)

Easier than looking for a ring on their hands is that Seol-a has red nail polish and Enah has black.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Easier than looking for a ring on their hands is that Seol-a has red nail polish and Enah has black.

They are women :P they can change nail polish like a gloves xD lines in hair are more trusted xD it's "a way" Ssamba draws them so it won't change :D

Kirigiri%20san%20582
joined Apr 27, 2014

I don't mind the slow buildup as long as in the end the story doesn't just end with:

i like u................................
i think i kinda do too....
both blush
the end.

I'm more interested in their interactions after they're a thing but maybe that's just me

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I'm more interested in their interactions after they're a thing but maybe that's just me

You are not alone.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

You are not alone.

Definitely not alone, althought I would not mind if Fluttering Feelings ended with them becoming a couple if Ssamba made a sequel about their relationship, anyone can think of a good name for a sequel?

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

You are not alone.

Definitely not alone, althought I would not mind if Fluttering Feelings ended with them becoming a couple if Ssamba made a sequel about their relationship, anyone can think of a good name for a sequel?

Not alone at all. Confirmed Feelings? lol

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

if Ssamba made a sequel about their relationship, anyone can think of a good name for a sequel?

True Feelings? :P Fighting Feelings :D? Or maybe... Fluffy Feelings :3?

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Wasn't it going to be about 100 chapters? I'm not sure I could wait through 40+ more chapters of them almost confessing even with a sequel. It'd be very hard to pull off well and I want FF to be done well.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

if Ssamba made a sequel about their relationship, anyone can think of a good name for a sequel?

True Feelings? :P Fighting Feelings :D? Or maybe... Fluffy Feelings :3?

Fluffy Feelings sounds cute. :3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

How about Finally, Feelings!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

How about Finally, Feelings!

Nah :D feelings were all the time :D

joined Aug 10, 2015

Also Enah has more detail around her eyes, and they are larger. Ssamba draws her with lines on the hood of her eye.

You'll also notice that Soul-a wears her hair swept over the shoulder when it's down whereas Enah usually has it down her back (also it's a bit more wavy than Soul-a's hair).

last edited at Dec 27, 2015 3:11PM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Also Enah has more detail around her eyes, and they are larger. Ssamba draws her with lines on the hood of her eye.

You'll also notice that Soul-a wears her hair swept over the shoulder when it's down whereas Enah usually has it down her back (also it's a bit more wavy than Soul-a's hair).

Thanks to all for the pointers.

Just gotta remember all of these... @_@_

joined Aug 10, 2015

You are not alone.

What a time to feel alive

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

boop - http://pastebin.com/KRs00fRb

No-rae's inner monologues are the best

joined Apr 3, 2012

Yaaaaaaay

Thank you as always, halmoni

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

is it still a long shot to have them confess to each other in next -or at most three more- chapters?
sigh... Ssamba you so hard to predict, you

last edited at Dec 27, 2015 8:54PM

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

DIES

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Yes!

No-Rae is too cute I can't take it!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Wow No-Rae!!
This kinda also represents the situations where some people are in love and they prefer staying friends with their crush only because they want to be with them and not risk loosing them.
Now...next chapter Seol-A feeding No-Rae a sandwitch? XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.