Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks to thatanon for making a rough typeset of Chapter 56!

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 56 rough typeset by thatanon
http://imgur.com/a/kNjJ9

Enjoy!

Minor side note:
It takes a little while for the link to the chapter to show up on the flutteringfeelings.imgur.com main page. For now, please use the direct link to the chapter above.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The story is getting sidetracked again.

In chapter 48, she was about to confess. Almost 10 chapters later, they are nowhere near a proper relationship.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I think I've learned to accept that ssamba won't let them kiss/confess until later, not even for christmas. Though I think she should do it, but christmas is next week and how to do that in one chapter? unless it's a long chapter. I don't have any expectation haha.

I enjoyed the new chapter more than I thought I would, maybe because the plot involves only hot women :p but I did enjoy it. I don't think Enah wants anything from No-Rae, though. Is all in Seol-A head. Maybe she is going to give Seol-A a little push since I think she would ship them, No-Rae and Seol-A I mean. When she said "those little cuties" I got those vibes haha.

But anyway, I feel like I don't know anything about No-Rae's feelings or anything anymore (again) and I really miss that.

joined Jun 17, 2014

I actually kinda enjoy the pace of FF right now.
Plus it's still cute to watch seola (what's the word... feelings? ) when Ina comes in between.
I mean ya, id like to see more progression between the 2 mains, but I'm also rather interested in learning the other ppl's stories too.
Give a full sense of story rather than just straight at it.
Too each their own i guess :>

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I also really like the pacing of FF. For sure it's not everyone's cup of tea though. It's just so different from everything else in the yuri world, like an indie movie compared to blockbusters. It's subtle and very delicate, with influence of its own culture (Korean drama). The characters are great as well. But I agree I've missed Norae. Ssamba shows us only her surface lately. What is she thinking and feeling?

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Sorry for being OOT, but how many of you watch Daeseneun Baekhab/Lily Fever?
it's korean, it's yuri(-ish) and sometimes releases in mid-week, filling the gap between chapters of FF lol

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

it's korean, it's yuri(-ish) and sometimes releases in mid-week, filling the gap between chapters of FF lol

I love it. I just started it watching it a few days ago. The fast pace of it throws me off a bit...but with the length of the show I guess it has to be.

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

The fast pace of it throws me off a bit...

Isn't that the common trope of yuri nowadays haha

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

The fast pace of it throws me off a bit...

Isn't that the common trope of yuri nowadays haha

So true. Haha.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Caught up through seven yesterday. Eight today. ;p

I was also wondering about a similar question. ha-ha

joined Oct 28, 2015

There's another thread specifically for discussing Lily Fever! http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/9118-lily-fever-new-korean-web-series

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Merry Christmas Ssamba and FF fans :) Please Ssanta, don't forget my present and bring them kiss under the mistletoe xD

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/61

Please Ssanta, don't forget my present and bring them kiss under the mistletoe xD

Hard luck lol
but i do feel like it is getting closer and closer, i mean look at the last few panels...
ah and happy holidays to you all :)

last edited at Dec 27, 2015 10:01AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Woaa, Norae finally realized Seola's feelings for her. I'm so exicted.

Side note: Enah removed her neck cast, made me so confused lol

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Side note: Enah removed her neck cast, made me so confused lol

OMG! Is that what happened?! I was wondering. I couldn't tell exactly whose those thoughts. I thought it might've been a shared stroll down memory lane.

I can't wait to know all of the words! It definitely looks like progress.

...Ina at the end really, really confused me. (That was her, right?) I'm curious about No-rae's reactions there too.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I think Yoon Enah was introduced in the story to push Seola and Norae towards each other. It seems like she noticed something was going on with these two cuties.

I can't wait to see how much Norae will be fluttered around Seola after realizing their feelings are mutual. New year please come soon.

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

REALLY???!!!!
Kyaaaaa cant wait for the translation
But its gonna be a hard work for halmoni since soo many dialogues
I wonder what story Enah tell to Norae
And how sweet Seola and Norae
IM DYING DIABETES OVER TOO MUCH SWEETS IN THIS CHAPTER >w<

last edited at Dec 27, 2015 10:34AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

...Ina at the end really, really confused me. (That was her, right?) I'm curious about No-rae's reactions there too.

What you mean at the end?

This is what I got from reading the pictures:
- Everyone was working hard
- Norae fell asleep in the inventory room
- Enah went out to get her a blanket, then came back only to find out Seola already let Norae sleep on her lap (so cute)
- Norae went with Enah to her place, and saw her huge picture in the wall (just like someone she knew ;) )
- Norae was surprised to see Enah came back without her neck cast
- They talked about something that related to Enah's fiance/relationship and made Norae reflect on Seola (?!)
- Enah dropped Norae home
- Norae saw Seola in the convenient store
- Seola was always happy to see Norae
- Norae blused so much at her realization that their feelings might be mutual (haha just my guess)

---> so it should be Seola at the end? Lol

last edited at Dec 27, 2015 10:51AM

joined Feb 15, 2015

What you mean at the end?

This is what I got from reading the pictures:
- Everyone was working hard
- Norae fell asleep in the inventory room
- Enah went out to get her a blanket, then came back only to find out Seola already let Norae sleep on her lap (so cute)
- Norae went with Enah to her place, and saw her huge picture in the wall (just like someone she knew ;) )
- Norae was surprised to see Enah came back without her neck cast
- They talked about something that related to Enah's fiance/relationship and made Norae reflect on Seola (?!)
- Enah dropped Norae home
- Norae saw Seola in the convenient store
- Seola was always happy to see Norae
- Norae blused so much at her realization that their feelings might be mutual (haha just my guess)

---> so it should be Seola at the end? Lol

That's what I got as well. Except for the convenience store part, I think it was more like a bakery??
Judging by the (lovely) flashbacks of them Norae had, I'm almost sure it was Seol-a who made No-rae blushed at the end.
It will be weird as hell if that was Ina.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Omg this is so cute it made my grin like an idiot, especially the part with No-Rae sleeping at Seol-A's lap.
Enah with very short hair was fully lol.
Anyway, I think when she revealed the neck collar to No-Rae, she started talking about her fiance and how they met. (maybe she said she faked an accident to spend more time with her fiance or something) And maybe she said something about how they fell in love, and that reminded No-Rae of similar situations of her and Seol-A, she made a parallel on the two stories only to realise Seol-A is in love with her.
That massive blush at the end. I hope it really is like that

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

That's what I got as well. Except for the convenience store part, I think it was more like a bakery??

You're a better observer lol. Yes it does look like a bakery

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

looking forward to understanding this chappy! :)

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

ehh i've always wondered but is the plot thread concerning the ex really over? it just seemed to get a very sudden halt
just afraid that it will come back again :(

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

ehh i've always wondered but is the plot thread concerning the ex really over? it just seemed to get a very sudden halt
just afraid that it will come back again :(

I didnt find it quite sudden. He just came back to take care of his school paperwork for a day. And the new semester hasn't started yet. I think he will come back, after Norae already head over heels for Seola lol

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Yeah the ex will almost certainly come back again. But i think No-Rae and Seol-A still won't be an item by then too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.