Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I should start saving replays too...I always forget I can do that.

Nah I will. Just thinking about buying a new 3DS for the new version :)

Wow that's...ah...um...incredible! unless you already wanted to upgrade to a new 3ds or a new new 3ds ahh stupid nintendo names!

Get your camera up and running and record aaaaall of them!

I was going to suggest that too but you probably need two people to get a good ol 360p video nah just kidding it looks alright, the only thing that's really lost is the audio quality but it's not bad

Series: Street Fighter Pairing: Juri x Cammy Link: pixiv

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

I should start saving replays too...I always forget I can do that.

Nah I will. Just thinking about buying a new 3DS for the new version :)

Wow that's...ah...um...incredible! unless you already wanted to upgrade to a new 3ds or a new new 3ds ahh stupid nintendo names!

Well since you can't go back a version to look at older replays that's the safest way sadly ;_; Really wished they would actually save replays instead of just saving inputs so that updating doesn't kill your replays. I did it 2 times already so having 4 3DS atleast sounds better than having 3 3DS...

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWER! This guy sucks though...

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWER! This guy sucks though...

Vergil is allowed to. It was the same in DMC3

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You see, the thing with Vergil in DMC3 is thGRENADES!

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

You see, the thing with Vergil in DMC3 is thGRENADES!

Does DMC4:SE have an international release scheduled? After all you've said I kinda want it

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

June 18 for consoles, June 24 for Steam, only 2 months awHOLY SHIT ONLY TWO MONTHS AWAY i always get June and July confused oh craaaaaaap!!!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

New x trailer! Kitty!!!!!!

Series: Guilty Gear Pairing: I-no x Elphelt ecchi Link: deviantart

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 10:53PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Cat lady looking good as usual. But look at this, 10/10.
http://imgur.com/C6XjHXc

Who are you guys supporting, the glorious empire or the subhumans scum?

last edited at Apr 22, 2015 12:22AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Good God, i can't get this guy's voice out of my head THROW-THROW AT YOU

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Cat lady...

I was talking about the actual kitty around the 1:50 mark lol.

...subhumans scum

They're not sub-humans. They're laguz.

Good God, i can't get this guy's voice out of my head THROW-THROW AT YOU

I was wondering why youtube wanted me to log in hahahaha.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I was talking about the actual kitty around the 1:50 mark lol.

Heh, I was commentating on the X trailer. I did not even read your spoiler.

They're not sub-humans. They're laguz.

That's the wrong game.

last edited at Apr 22, 2015 4:22AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Dude's just showing some of her moves so there's no combo here and i have no idea how would she combo anything, i'm dying to try her out!
And some Trish also which go revealed to have a button for her bare handed attacks and another button for the sword, interesting idea to have 2 weapons in one scheme i have to saAAAAAAAAAAAA i want to play this!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The release date of Blazblue: chrono phantasma Extend is soo faaaaaaaar... I've waited so long, I knew that buying the normal version would be a mistake (I learned that with SSF4 and Dead or alive) but I didn't expect the full (extend) version would take so long...
And this http://i.minus.com/i7IFjaYQ8WeIT.jpeg isn't helping me wait

last edited at Apr 22, 2015 9:54PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Is there anything on Extend aside from Celica, Lambda and the new song for Terumi? If it were for me i'd wait until the last installment of the series to get into it but i got sold on Continuum Shift Extend thanks to the Calamity Trigger story mode and for being the last game with the original arrangement by Daisuke Ishiwatari but looking at Chronophantasma Extend it looks so lacking in new content, sure i'm missing a lot from the original CP but i guess those can wait until the next game that should be the last

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I bet they will add the beach scenes from the vita, but that's just me... I haven't look too much into it. But I miss blazlbue fighting.

LoL http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue:_Chronophantasma_Extend yup they will add the vita content, the list of changes is laaaarge

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Series: Mass Effect Paring: (Fe)Shepard x Liara Link: deviantart

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Series: Mass Effect Paring: (Fe)Shepard x Liara Link: deviantart

Earlier today I was listening this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txrPOJG5bUc I finished the game almost right after getting the scene with that song, it was hard and beautiful to go through the ending with this song in my mind

last edited at Apr 22, 2015 11:27PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Game: Summon Night: Swordcraft Story Pairing: Pratty x Sugar Link: pixiv and one more for good luck kono Sugar da!

updated link in page 7 cuz it was dead.

last edited at Apr 23, 2015 10:58PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Hello Nero's mother

So it's pretty much confirmed he's Nero's father at this point?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Hello Nero's mother

Preeeetty much yeah, i think even the novels straight up says it

joined Mar 23, 2013

Hello Nero's mother

Preeeetty much yeah, i think even the novels straight up says it

Aren't the novels not cannon? There's hints outside of the novels anyway.

I've got to say, and I know I'll get rocks thrown at me for this but...
For all his "coolness" Vergil is actually pretty mediocre.
Crybaby wants power because he could not save mommy.
Says humans are weak but ends up giving the D to one.
Tries to acquire super powers and end ups getting tricked and dies ( sort of bonus point because he saves dante in the process )
Serves as a vessel to daddy's arch enemy.

I rate him would not hang with/10

Still when you play him it's pretty cool. He needs a move where he goes fast and he has to slick back his hair before he can attack again.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I don't know the status of the novels actually, the games never went out of their way to recognize them but i don't think they've contradicted them either

As for Vergil... His character arc is not the best, but as far as personalities go i like stock guys with a hidden hint of cockiness, MOTIVATED and all that, he reminds me a little of Shadow in Sonic Adventure 2, everyone is probably quick to label the edgy stamp on the guy but probably fails to notice that he's actually smirking almost the entire time in that game

joined Mar 23, 2013

I don't know the status of the novels actually, the games never went out of their way to recognize them but i don't think they've contradicted them either

As for Vergil... His character arc is not the best, but as far as personalities go i like stock guys with a hidden hint of cockiness, MOTIVATED and all that, he reminds me a little of Shadow in Sonic Adventure 2, everyone is probably quick to label the edgy stamp on the guy but probably fails to notice that he's actually smirking almost the entire time in that game

I don't label him edgy or anything. I prefer to think his cocky act is merely a shield.
I'm saying he's weak and not very smart and that's why he's dead.

I also enjoy motivated people, this is why I enjoy shady characters and a lot of villains, but they have to have the wit to back it up.

This topic has been locked.