Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

So the ending song to the threesome ending of Hate Plus is like the best thing ever.

"Could you press your lips against mine
and make me forget why
my first kiss was burning steel"

That's pretty cute, right?

In case you don't know, there is a fanmade patch for Hate Plus that make it possible for you to save *Mute, she don't kill herself to become New *Mute

last edited at Apr 17, 2015 6:53PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So the ending song to the threesome ending of Hate Plus is like the best thing ever.

"Could you press your lips against mine
and make me forget why
my first kiss was burning steel"

That's pretty cute, right?

In case you don't know, there is a fanmade patch for Hate Plus that make it possible for you to save *Mute, she don't kill herself and becomes New *Mute

Yeah, I know, thanks anyway. After the threesome route my heart has been healed, so it's okay.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

SSJ Mystic Gohan... ...Why do they keep doing that!?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ I know right? also eeeewww they put in BS non-canon characters well at least I can beat up purple cat and broly...the assists look really fun! getting serious Jump ultimate star vibes.

Uh-oh

But what about DmC?! sarcasm

Well I'm not sure if furry is disliked or not since I don't see any on the site but I thought this looked pretty cool...
Game: Sonic Rush(?) Pairing: Blaze x Cream Link: deviantart

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Unfortunately none of those BS non-canon characters will be played aside from Broccoli, i feel like i'll never play with my man Tapion ever again ;__;

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Well I'm not sure if furry is disliked or not since I don't see any on the site but I thought this looked pretty cool...

I like Cream so it's at least not disliked by one. Haven't played any Sonic Game with Blaze in it though I heard she replaces Creams Onee-sama who never pays attention to her (I'm looking at you Amy) so I approve (^_^)b

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Unfortunately none of those BS non-canon characters will be played aside from Broccoli, i feel like i'll never play with my man Tapion ever again ;__;

What do you mean? I can clearly see kitty-cat-god from the movie, I don't dislike all the non-canon chars but I hate the ones that are overused and gogeta honestly I'd rather play Arale over Broly :/ that Tao assist tho

I like Cream so it's at least not disliked by one. Haven't played any Sonic Game with Blaze in it though I heard she replaces Creams Onee-sama who never pays attention to her (I'm looking at you Amy) so I approve (^_^)b

Haha more like she's Blaze's Tails in Rush, I would love to see them interact in another game.

last edited at Apr 18, 2015 12:02AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'm afraid the kitty cat and his fruity buttler are canon, Battle of Gods was made by Toriyama himself and all... Just like blue hair Goku is canon and he'll also be in the game

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Nope they are not canon nope no no no don't say I'm wrong...they are....GUEST characters from...Bleach! there!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

What's wrong? Battle of Gods was great and so will be the new one
Jesus Christ i can't even lie about it with a straight face, Battle of Gods sucked a big one and from the summary i've read the new one will be even worse

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

I'm afraid the kitty cat and his fruity buttler are canon, Battle of Gods was made by Toriyama himself and all... Just like blue hair Goku is canon and he'll also be in the game

Toriko is a canon Dragonball character? (Sarcasm)
(Also all this Dragonball talk makes me feel bad about having only read yaoi fanfics of it)

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

(Also all this Dragonball talk makes me feel bad about having only read yaoi fanfics of it)

Manga DB > Anime DBZ > Anime DB if you are curious

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Manga DB > Anime DBZ > Anime DB if you are curious

And just skip DBZ for Kai. That saves you like 50 hours. Last Kai saga is airing right now, though.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

And just skip DBZ for Kai.

I couldn't recommend that, Kai has some really ugly editing at times and the BGM in Z is far better, just watch it with a filler guide

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I couldn't recommend that, Kai has some really ugly editing at times and the BGM in Z is far better, just watch it with a filler guide

Filler guide would do the job too. Only advantage of Kai would be the HD then.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Because it's probably my third favorite game ever

Well this is a bit awkward.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Probably won't. Dragonball seemed pretty good at the beginning (Little Goku was cute) but it became pretty boring when it was all about Fighting Tournaments and from what I've seen DBZ is even worse.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Probably won't. Dragonball seemed pretty good at the beginning (Little Goku was cute) but it became pretty boring when it was all about Fighting Tournaments and from what I've seen DBZ is even worse.

Yeah, when you take out the nostalgia, it's actually not that good. Like, it's still pretty good but not to the degree that it gets credit for.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

DB had a lot of great moments! Z not so much, I watched like 3 eps of Kai: Raditz and Vegetto and they weren't bad compared to Z...well this turned into a DBZ thread now hahaha.

Game: Persona 4 Pairing: Chie x Yukiko ecchi Link: pixiv

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh God... Just wasted 3 whole hours of my life playing with a stranger who sticked with me on Team For Glory using Luigi while i kept using Dr. Mario, so much fun Jesus Christ! If only Team For Fun had decent players and decent lag...
Uploaded a couple of replays to the 3DS sharing thing if anyone's feel like wasting 4 minutes
In memory of all the Ikes i've caped

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Oh God... Just wasted 3 whole hours of my life playing with a stranger who sticked with me on Team For Glory using Luigi while i kept using Dr. Mario, so much fun Jesus Christ! If only Team For Fun had decent players and decent lag...
Uploaded a couple of replays to the 3DS sharing thing if anyone's feel like wasting 4 minutes
In memory of all the Ikes i've caped

I would but I don't want to update my Smash4 since it would cost me all my old replays ;_;

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'll check it out, I've been solely playing the Wii u version lately, those challenges take waaay too long(in both versions) and the only ones I'm missing are the clear X with all characters on 3ds and I'm lazy.

I would but I don't want to update my Smash4 since it would cost me all my old replays ;_;

So...you don't want to play with us anymore either? :(

Edit: whoa! I just noticed the xenoblade music on the e-shop! Cool! I had the 3ds muted last time so I didn't notice.
Edit2: pfftt haha that jump duel was amazing! I love how he forced the sudden death too bad the mewtwo player wasn't very good...pew pew!

last edited at Apr 19, 2015 5:32AM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

So...you don't want to play with us anymore either? :(

Nah I will. Just thinking about buying a new 3DS for the new version :)

last edited at Apr 19, 2015 8:08AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Get your camera up and running and record aaaaall of them!

This topic has been locked.