Forum › A "small" topic for video games

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEhcRLHgnks

Already rolling out the DLC, huh? I guess we gotta thank Capcom for that. Anyone knows if Ermac is gonna be playable again, by the way?

Microsoft is the one to blame. They leaked the characters on XBOX live.

And yes, Ermac is playable. He has the most gruesome fatality shown so far in fact.

Thanks, he's my main character so that's pretty nice to know. :)
I meant already doing the DLC in general. It's gone gold like 5 days ago.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

They're still working on the DLC, those models are pretty much the only thing they have done.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

....Looks like I need a PS4 now :/
I dunno know about Ermac having the most gruesome fatality I think it's a tie with Takeda they're pretty hmmm brutal.
Finally that DBZ game is looking really chaotic...I love it!

Series: Monster Hunter Kirin armor x Nargacuga armor Link: pixiv

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

Have you guys played Huniepop? I was sceptical at first, but damnn it's GOOD! You can play as a female with 12 love interests, which you can date them all at the same time btw. It's also a goddamn hilarious game!
Anyway, if you haven't played this, I would absolutely encourage you to play it. It's also been getting crazy positive reviews on Steam ever since the release.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/339800/

last edited at Mar 25, 2015 6:07AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Have you guys played Huniepop? I was sceptical at first, but damnn it's GOOD! You can play as a female with 12 love interests, which you can date them all at the same time btw. It's also a goddamn hilarious game!
Anyway, if you haven't played this, I would absolutely encourage you to play it. It's also been getting crazy positive reviews on Steam ever since the release.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/339800/

Well, it's ultra trashy and you can easily tell that the yuri was just an afterthought by the fact that the girls send you pictures with phallic objects at least twice (banana boob job and dildo blow job). But it it hilarious, though I'm still not sure if intentional or not.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

...Ten bucks? lol I might check it out somehow, someday I mean hopefully it'll show up on google play as a F2P...oh wait nudity...nvm.

Game: Pokemon B&W Pairing: Skyla x Elesa Link: pixiv

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So the new Senran Kagura game will have guest DLC characters, Ayame from DOA and some Ikkitousen girls

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/senran-kagura-estival-versus-dead-or-alive-ayane-battle-vixens-character-dlc

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Has anyone else here played To The Moon? I just played the free DLC Christmas Specials, and I was NOT expecting to get my mind blown.

Am I the only one who's played them, or what?

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Has anyone else here played To The Moon? I just played the free DLC Christmas Specials, and I was NOT expecting to get my mind blown.

I am head deep into D&D with Baldurs Gate 2 and Wulfhammer, sorry to say, though the game description made it sound like the latter of the two, can someone confirm?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I am head deep into D&D with Baldurs Gate 2 and Wulfhammer, sorry to say, though the game description made it sound like the latter of the two, can someone confirm?

It's kind of like an interactive novel/film using an oldschool rpg style. It's not gameplay heavy, but rather provides a lot of emotional investment. One of the rare games to make me cry.

The sequel, Finding Paradise, is coming out soon, and a short game connected to it (in terms of it being the same character although there won't be overlapping scenes) called A Bird Story came out recently. They do some really interesting stuff with space as a narrative element in that one, it's really good.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So Mario party 10 came out and sure looks fun but why no online on this day and age? O_o

Series: Mario bros./Wario Land Pairing: Rosalina x Shokora Link: deviantart check description.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Anyone interested in playing Dead Island on ps3?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

So Mario party 10 came out and sure looks fun but why no online on this day and age? O_o

They wanna force you to play with your family. They want your living room to become a blood soaked arena whenever you play the game :D

Mario Party ruins families.

last edited at Mar 26, 2015 11:08PM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Probably because it's round based :/ Friends aside there are always people online who try to annoy people out by dragging out turns as long as possible. And if you put in a timer it gets frustrating for those who have to read rules for minigames....And we all know that fairness is something Nintendo loves more than anything else

last edited at Mar 27, 2015 12:01PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

And we all know that fairness is something Nintendo loves more than anything else

And thus they developed Mario Party, not decided by luck at all.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Nintendo introduces the blue shell: Picks off first placed enemy, destroys all stars and coins and puts Chance Time from Mario Party 1 on it's way for good measure

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

And we all know that fairness is something Nintendo loves more than anything else

And thus they developed Mario Party, not decided by luck at all.

luck is used by nintendo to balance out skill. xD So even if you are extremely skilled at all the minigames you might still lose overall because of luck shenanigans. In a way it's sort of fairness

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

Never heard of the game before, but I decided to play it after hearing your suggestion. To be honest, I was not expecting much, especially considering the graphics. It looked like one of those games that anyone can make with RPGMaker. But, I was wrong. I was so captivated in the story, I ended up playing it in one sitting. The soundtrack is also superb. Definitely the best $10 I've spent!

Totally cried when I found out Johnny's reason to go to the moon, and I do not cry easily. It's also sad that River was not able to remind John of their first meeting until her death. The rabbits, carrying the platypus that John gave her, cutting her hair short, dying for a frickin lighthouse, and reading Emperor's New Clothes to find a way to convey these things to John. But, at least, John died finally understanding River, which is comforting.
Overall, 11/10 would cry again

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Never heard of the game before, but I decided to play it after hearing your suggestion. To be honest, I was not expecting much, especially considering the graphics. It looked like one of those games that anyone can make with RPGMaker. But, I was wrong. I was so captivated in the story, I ended up playing it in one sitting. The soundtrack is also superb. Definitely the best $10 I've spent!

Totally cried when I found out Johnny's reason to go to the moon, and I do not cry easily. It's also sad that River was not able to remind John of their first meeting until her death. The rabbits, carrying the platypus that John gave her, cutting her hair short, dying for a frickin lighthouse, and reading Emperor's New Clothes to find a way to convey these things to John. But, at least, John died finally understanding River, which is comforting.
Overall, 11/10 would cry again

The saddest part is that River spent her whole life trying to get Johnny to remember and was ultimately unsuccessful. Changing Johnny's memories really didn't change that.

You should already have the DLC, look in the Steam folder for the game, there should be two folders for "Sigmund Holiday Special" 1 and 2. They're both quite short, but seriously worth looking at. Especially before the next game comes out.

Oh, and I recommend A Bird Story since it ties into the second full game. Not necessary, but it gives some flavour to the character and they do some really cool things with the style to convey things like changing time and location.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Just popping in to say that I'm having a blast with pillars of eternity. Now... To go back because addiction is strong.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd love to play Pillars of Eternity, but can't afford it right now. That and I've got too many other games to play right now

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

You guys forgot the random bomb spawns when charging a smash attack. If they are worried about players stalling their turns just get Sakurai to ban them for 100+ years =D
Oh right I tried again finally and changed fate! Naga would be proud(8 kos cruel smash)

Series: Darkstalkers Pairing: Morrigan x Lilith yes I'll post another DS pairing someday Link: Pixiv

last edited at Mar 27, 2015 10:20PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I'm gonna miss physical copies of games because back then they'd stack up and make you feel silly for not playing them. I've got three or four games I should play, and I know that's not even amateur level video game hoarding but it sure bugs me.

Haha, I was just about to say... I have like 150 games on Steam and have played maybe 50 of those. Screw Valve and their sales.

I'd sure love to have Eternity, though-

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

You guys forgot the random bomb spawns when charging a smash attack. If they are worried about players stalling their turns just get Sakurai to ban them for 100+ years =D
Oh right I tried again finally and changed fate! Naga would be proud(8 kos cruel smash)

I always get unlucky with bombs in sudden death :/
Als gz to 8 curel smash KOs. My record was 16 with greninja (backthrow ftw!)

This topic has been locked.