last edited at Aug 22, 2016 11:08PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Damn! Nice legs there Lady Lunafreya

they're okay she ain't no bayonetta tho

Bayonetta has a pretty alien body though

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

If I wasn't in bed on my phone right now I'd be linking the Bayonetta animation swap compilation for smash 4

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Heard good stuff about it already, from various people/youtubers/live twitch streams. pre-ordered less than an hour before release

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

also
http://store.steampowered.com/app/288220/
^ this has a yuri route.

I thought this had released on steam already, but it seems like it wasn't(?) early access maybe?

joined Jan 8, 2016

Damn! Nice legs there Lady Lunafreya

they're okay she ain't no bayonetta tho

Bayonetta has a pretty alien body though

What do you expect from SEGA, they only approve of shit like that, they made a fox with two assholes.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

been playing the new Deus Ex... have played a few hours, still in early game, but I can tell it's worth the buy.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

If I wasn't in bed on my phone right now I'd be linking the Bayonetta animation swap compilation for smash 4

please don't theirs the uncanny valley and theres that fever dream

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh...I'm f***ing stupid my 3ds FC changed! 3110-8740-7741, updated it on the other page too.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

spacepowers posted:

what's the deal with the microtransaction stuff? lots of the reviews seem to be pretty upset about it, is it actually annoying or can you just ignore it

I guess the issue is that majority of the time the microtransaction become required to properly enjoy game or in case of game you paid up front, you basically have to pay for content you should already have. Well it mostly depends on exactly what kind of game and what kind of microtransaction, but most of the time they end up being just a bonus cash grab that company just couldn't hold back from adding and in process polluted the experiences for most of players.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

what's the deal with the microtransaction stuff? lots of the reviews seem to be pretty upset about it, is it actually annoying or can you just ignore it

idk, the only worth of those are praxis kits, and I read the game's progression to obtaining those does not seem to be gimped for the sake of pushing you into buying anything. I've not progressed much, and I've obtained quite a lot.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Dark Souls 3 DLC trailer video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXFotcyV8sw

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Dark Souls 3 DLC trailer video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXFotcyV8sw

Why do they keep hiring actors with unclear voices to do the narration? I couldn't understand half of what they were saying.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Sweet Monte Cristo the overwatch fanbase has gone all hacker man over Sombra but the real question does Sombra Is Gay ?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Sweet Monte Cristo the overwatch fanbase has gone all hacker man over Sombra but the real question does Sombra Is Gay ?

Yeah, I've been following the forums today, a few hours someone actually opened a thread to ask who the gay character in overwatch is, since the creators said someone in the cast was gay.
General consensus is that every character in the game as well as every future addition to the cast is gay.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Yeah, I've been following the forums today, a few hours someone actually opened a thread to ask who the gay character in overwatch is, since the creators said someone in the cast was gay.
General consensus is that every character in the game as well as every future addition to the cast is gay.

(My little is gay thing was an old meme) calling it now d.va x sombra is gonna be a thing

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 1:17AM

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

If Sombra's gay, another serious question is.....
Who to ship her with?

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Whoever you want.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Review of Deus Ex by Super Bunnyhop, agree with much of the criticism. And good points.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnoiZ7s6EF8

at 12 hours in, I am enjoying the game a lot (loving it), as a game. Level design and save-scumming to see how missions can be done. And as well as the graphic design point, all the corporations and their looks. But its a bit too off as a Deus Ex game, where narrative is a key point.

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 2:33PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

VAMPYR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_khMUMuNHjs
(footage too dark at times)

Not long ago watched Criken stream Vampire: The Masquerade, this game reminds me so much of it.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

http://www.focus-home.com/en/news/1127-vampyr-awakens-15min-of-gameplay-from-the-crypt
some info on it, still not sure if its gonna close to Vampire The Masquerade.

rant:
also the "video is taken from a pre-alpha version" is pure bullshit, given that this is absolutely not what an alpha looks like. just marketing fluff to avoid getting criticized and have ppl defend it "its pre-alpha the final product will be better obviously! And its not even a beta!". Yeah, sure it always is better, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... Anyways, the combat looks terrible and it will probably stay like that.

last edited at Aug 27, 2016 12:15PM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I still trust DONTNOD to do a good job, their games have had their quirks but I was still satisfied by the end product so I'm definitely getting it on release date.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

interesting I agree they definitely need to work on the lighting but it does have potential could be good

This topic has been locked.