Forum › Posts by KAIDOU

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I've seen this kind of setup in another manga/anime just the only thing that the difference is that the main love-interest is a female instead of a male character..... so I think I should let my fingers away from this one since I hate those kind of setup but it'S kind of easier to endure it since it ain't a stupid male who comes back and everyone finds him suddenly the hottest thing in the world....and wants to bear his child xD

THIS. I really can never deal with this To Love Ru bullshit, and probably never will. It's just really unimaginative: just replacing the usual male character into a female one. Seems unpromising :/

KAIDOU
Image Comments 13 Sep 13:37
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014
Ppowti4

She does look like Yamada!

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I keep seeing this series in DJ, but have never actually watched it....I'M SO CONFUSED

KAIDOU
Breasts discussion 30 Aug 12:06
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Why do manga ALWAYS have a girl that's insecure about her boobs? It's to the point where it's almost a plot device :/

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Gay ass squids

KAIDOU
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

DAMMIT SORA COME ON, YOU STOP AT THE BEST PART

KAIDOU
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Yuri version of Life is Money? And, wow, that escalated sooo fast.

KAIDOU
Up and Down discussion 09 Aug 20:24
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Wait, I don't get it. How could she think the MC was door-to-door evangelist? Why would a door-to-door evangelist be going to college? It's at least the third time they've met by the time she asks the question.

The impression you'd get when talking to them could be really misleading. They'd hear you. Makes reactions you'd think they catches your cue. And this and that before throwing bible quotes you'd rather not hear...

Is a door-to-door evangelist really a thing, because that's the only thing confusing me right now. Other than that this was definitely a nice mix of drama and cute.

There really are door-to-door evangelist, at least in the USA. Some Jehovah's Witnesses come to my door a few times a year and I always end up politely talking to them and accepting their literature rather than asking them to leave me alone. I guess that makes it partly my fault they keep coming, but I bet they would anyway.

I'm, literally, on the other side of the world, yet got them at my door as well...

I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness They didn't take the gay too well so I left as a teen, so believe me when I say those people are fucking everywhere. Even in the places where it's illegal to be.

last edited at Aug 9, 2015 8:25PM

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Thing I hate about rape in yuri? The author plays it off as some sort of recruitment. "I'll make you like girls." What? Because if a guy were to come on to me and say "I'll make you like guys" I would have been pissed. Just because it's girls doesn't make it any different.

KAIDOU
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I love how the people complaining about annoying shippers are indeed annoying themselves. You don't like NicoMaki shippers, we get it. We got it the first time you said it, You don't need to fucking repeat it on every NicoMaki post, goddammit.

KAIDOU
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Just because it's yuri doesn't make the cheating okay. And I put up with a lot of shit just because a series is yuri.
NTR never settles with me.

KAIDOU
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

So is there a reason this is still being tagged as yuri?

I guess to troll new readers.

Because it's yuri.

Anyway, does Liz count as Trans? Because S/he doesn't seem to particularly like the idea of coming off a girl, just doing it because they have to. So...Trans with an asterisk (Trans*)?

KAIDOU
Image Comments 27 Jul 11:09
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014
Aousagi5

Ways to say no to sex 101.

KAIDOU
Chocolatier discussion 26 Jul 20:07
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Green is a creative color!

I use my hair to express myself~~

KAIDOU
Philia discussion 22 Jul 08:41
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Aw, so cute~

KAIDOU
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I liked that so much it's a bit unhealthy

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Ooshima Tomo never fails to amaze

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Home-made yogurt is awesome, even plain. Your argument is invalid.

Nonono not homemade yogurt. Cooking yogurt. If you've ever eaten it and can legitimately tell me you like it by itself then you craaaaaazy girl.

I have never in my life heard of a substance called "cooking yogurt". Even Google seems to draw a blank, so I'm really not sure what you mean.

This conversation is the last thing I'd expect to see on Dynasty.

KAIDOU
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

You know those stories of dogs that eat their owners's clothes and stuff, and need to get surgery to get them out? Well, that's what I thought of while reading this one

KAIDOU
Image Comments 14 Jul 18:22
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014
Tumblr_no2tiewyit1tr89gio1_1280

Beetles make the nastiest noise when they're flying into a window... shudder

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

This is great, man. Harem manga usually end up making me pissed off, due to the lack of a stable plot and likable characters.

KAIDOU
Image Comments 13 Jul 21:58
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014
47704399_p0

My first exposure to yuri...

KAIDOU
Image Comments 07 Jul 16:49
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014
Sumiaka

Aw, so cute!

KAIDOU
Image Comments 07 Jul 01:38
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014
Cfh8naiviaasp_u.png%20large

I remember shipping Buttercup and Blossom as a kid...ah, let the yuri yuri kids unite.

KAIDOU
Image Comments 07 Jul 01:17
Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014
Eriumi_773(cz)

I hate being tickled. It might seem cute in TV shows when couples do it, but in real life it's literal torture.