Forum › Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! discussion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Fun chapter although the art felt odd for some reason.

I hope something happens soon though, the joke is starting to wear thin.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

God dammit! Just confess already!

Give it another hundred chapters or so, it'll happen for sure!

And then it'll end.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

And then it'll end.

Fuck first, then confess.

That way we will have had some yuri action before it ends.

joined Jan 4, 2014

And then it'll end.

"Kaede, I... I like you."
"Yes. I like you too, Akina!"
"No, you don't understand. I don't mean that kind of like. I want to kiss you and do dirty things with you!"
"Oh, but we're both girls!"
"I know, but that does not matter to me!"
"I DO like you, Akina, but this is all so sudden." softly touches Akina's face "I need to go to my grandparents place for a few months, but when I get back, I hope I will have sorted out my feelings for you Akina. Please wait for me."
scene of Kaede waving goodbye to Akina, who has a tear glinting in the corner of her eyes

the end

Something like that?

(nothing to do with stretching, nope...)

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ you forgot her coming back with her husband :P

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And then it'll end.

Fuck first, then confess.

That way we will have had some yuri action before it ends.

I dunno if it'll be that long, though. More realistically, this'll run until the author runs out of aspects of Otaku culture to highlight. At its heart, the series is sort of a guided tour of that world so that's its main material. I honestly think any confession (if there even is one) will be at the very end the way a lot of series do it, given the bulk of the homour derives from Shinozaki not coming to terms with being an otaku or HUGE RAGING LESBIAN.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Although I could see her admitting to herself a chapter or two before the end and freaking the fuck out over it, before wrapping with an accepted confession.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Kaede

I'm going to have to agree with Akina on this one. Kaede looks divine...
She doesn't even look like Kaede when she's like this.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Although I could see her admitting to herself a chapter or two before the end and freaking the fuck out over it, before wrapping with an accepted confession.

former might happen, latter might not. (I feel like its gonna end with no progress at all.)

I personally don't really care so much about it, the ride has been quite fun by itself. Comedy has been carrying this manga. What I am hoping for is for it to end before it goes completely stale.

last edited at Oct 28, 2015 9:38PM

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

A reminder for those who want to see chapters faster and have at least minimal artistic abilities: Comet Scans is still looking for cleaners/redrawers for this series.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Is the "KOREDA" in romaji in the original manga too? That's not something I see every day.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Shinozaki not coming to terms with being an otaku or HUGE RAGING LESBIAN.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Kaede's cuteness is overflowing...as well as Akina's gayness..xD

joined Jan 8, 2014

That was so unfair! Lol, she didnt even get a pic for her cell phone....:p jkjk, shes not ready to confess yet she actually tried to get up from Kaede's lap! instead of savoring that yuri moment lol
Id love it if they had like an otaku themed confession...something like they're cos'ing all day and a slip of a compliment, like I love you as "then whatever cos", followed by "the tumble" like a stack of manga causing them to push eachother to the ground, or being pushed by a mob after the LE figure and again forcing them to push eachother down/accidental kiss...
^_^ that would be excellent :3

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Still can't believe it.... Here, finally the birthday sleepover that they didn't take seriously back then and now that it happened, we can't see the part where they actually sleep toghe-... close to each other!!! and what's worse, the perfect oportunity to put all of Shinozaki's friends together (otaku or not) in the b-day party and trigger an important event, even the ending route.

I luv this manga but... That was on purpose right?

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Am I the only one who wants a spinoff with Makoto as lead?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Well theres your problem right there...if she actually sat next to her on the couch... >.< lol

joined Dec 11, 2014

Am I the only one who wants a spinoff with Makoto as lead?

I dunno about a whole spinoff, but a chapter or two starring/centered around him would probably be interesting.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm not "getting" her face at the bottom panel on page 002 of 27.5

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Akina is already 80% otaku and 100% lesbian while Tomoko from Watamote is 255% otaku and 120% bisexual.

Someone needs to cross these two.

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

I appreciate the art and the very diverse groups of girls here, but i also feel like this is too repetitive. I loved the chapters with the maid café and the rich innocent girls introduction to the otaku world, but with the latest developments in chapter 27 I'm really hoping this will pick up the pace a little.
I'm not hoping for a confession or a relationship anytime soon. Just some alone time or tension between Akina and Kaeda with any kind of hint that Kaede is also interested in Akina?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm not hoping for a confession or a relationship anytime soon. Just some alone time or tension between Akina and Kaeda with any kind of hint that Kaede is also interested in Akina?

Those moment appear subtly only when they're playing something, if I recall correctly... Prepure or that board game.

Haha this Akina gurl is in DENIAL all the time! She says she's no otaku but DAMN she's sooooo into it, there's NO WAY she can get out anymore like this! XD
I'm kinda an otaku too cuz i like certain mangas/animes BUT NEVER could i go beyond this like Akina here! She lives like she's in an anime... XD I used to watch precure too and still like it, BUT ONLY THE VERY FIRST SERIES cuz it wasn't tooo childish to me and kinda hardcore-azz-kicking gurlz and stuff!

Hopeless otakus... Not that i dislike that... ;D

joined Aug 10, 2015

Love it.

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Those moment appear subtly only when they're playing something, if I recall correctly... Prepure or that board game.

Yeah there is something there, I just think that it's pretty general and now so directed at Akina only. It's like we are not allowed to really see so much of Kaedes personality and feelings, it is really hurting my ability to connect with her Character. Maybe that is what feels off to me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.