Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

I took fav anime gets sequel never wanted pills ;_;

I know that feeling. But there is a cure: Just ignore and never watch it ^^

and some negan better beware because that air bending avatar might not be as nice as aang ones.

… and you've lost me there ^^

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ UlquiorraSchiffer1

I'M BACK!

Don't tell me you got banned again (⌒▽⌒)

^^ Looks like you're getting good at this...

But watch out! If you keep it up it might become a habit ;)
... or a perma-ban... O_O
So please be nice to Nez and the others.

@ Utoptia

Since I won't hang around anymore, I'm leaving my newly-created DynastyUtoptia@gmail.com if you still want to discuss with me. My steam is available too.

Now I have a way to stalk and harass you (◕ฺv◕ฺ)
Never trust a woman! (◦’ںˉ◦)v
Maybe I can try to pester you to come back here... ;P

@ Kyonne

That incident sounds like one hell of a let down...
And you were even ready to marry that lucky boy! (゚Д゚)
How very dare them!

@ LumberingCrane

I wish something that notable happens to me from time to time. The best I get nowadays is that sometimes I wake up in some part of the bedroom without remembering how I got there.

Never leave the window open when you're going to bed O_O
… or that Crane could end up flying for real one day... T_T

That's actually kinda scary...

@ Wtv

In fact, it's funny that I don't follow music that much but I like some niche things, like Amanda Palmer and Emillie Autumn.

That's all one person needs to know! ^^b

last edited at Nov 27, 2016 8:39PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I smile every time I see Wtv's avatar, christ I love that anime so much, it's so much fun, I'm happy just thinking about it
It's about girls playing ping pong goddamnit lmao, but it turned out to be super fun, zero regrets, I'm really glad I watched it

Yeah...I'm kinda sad that it's not selling well, though. I wanted they to keep the story until the national at least.
It would be cool if at least someone translate the manga, but well...

I loved Kururi's design since the opening. Then her episode came and she's best than I expected.

I like her too ;____; When I first saw her in the op, I thought that her hair was interesting, like she was frog-themed or something. I feel like each character has a theme actually, or at least a quirk. Koyori's a pup, Agari has her arrow, Hokuto's a bun, idk about Hanabi but she reminds me of Zapdos, Munemune-senpai and boobs maybe lmao. Idk about Kiruka. Sasorida is a scorpion, the pink girl is a pendulum, the chuunibyou girl is a wall, and Hamu is a hamster lmao. We don't know much about Zakuro yet.
I like that behind Kururi's cold facade, she's super passionate about Zakuro c: They're really cute omg
I'm sad it isn't as popular as I'd like it to be (do you mean the manga?)
Idk how far in the story is, manga-wise, but I'd love to read it ;_____; I wanna know all about their growth and exploits as athletes ;____; The anime's obviously not getting very far, we might never find out more, past the ending of the 12-3 eps

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Never leave the window open when you're going to bed O_O
… or that Crane could end up flying for real one day... T_T

That's actually kinda scary...

Nah, it's fine. It's kinda hard to fly when you're lumbering all the time.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Just watched Shin Godzilla.... Holy shit i want to kiss that cute dinosaur in the neck

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Is Shin Godzilla the only monster in that or are their others ?

last edited at Nov 27, 2016 10:52PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Shin's the only one, tbh if there were other monsters Shin would make a massacre greater than the one Godzilla did in Final Wars

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

alright I'll watch it of course I just love kaiju slugfests

last edited at Nov 27, 2016 10:57PM

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

I like her too ;____; When I first saw her in the op, I thought that her hair was interesting, like she was frog-themed or something. I feel like each character has a theme actually, or at least a quirk. Koyori's a pup, Agari has her arrow, Hokuto's a bun, idk about Hanabi but she reminds me of Zapdos, Munemune-senpai and boobs maybe lmao. Idk about Kiruka. Sasorida is a scorpion, the pink girl is a pendulum, the chuunibyou girl is a wall, and Hamu is a hamster lmao. We don't know much about Zakuro yet.
I like that behind Kururi's cold facade, she's super passionate about Zakuro c: They're really cute omg
I'm sad it isn't as popular as I'd like it to be (do you mean the manga?)
Idk how far in the story is, manga-wise, but I'd love to read it ;_____; I wanna know all about their growth and exploits as athletes ;____; The anime's obviously not getting very far, we might never find out more, past the ending of the 12-3 eps

I meant the anime. I just wanted they to keep doing it, just like Saki, but oh well...
I don't think they're going past the training arc, since that's all the opening shows.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

@ UlquiorraSchiffer1

I'M BACK!

Don't tell me you got banned again (⌒▽⌒)

^^ Looks like you're getting good at this...

But watch out! If you keep it up it might become a habit ;)
... or a perma-ban... O_O
So please be nice to Nez and the others.

I will. But the 2nd ban was clearly unrequired and unjustified. I didn't bad mouth any author or user. It was other way around.

But i guess Nez was having a bad day back then shrugs

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I will. But the 2nd ban was clearly unrequired and unjustified. I didn't bad mouth any author or user. It was other way around.

You had already said you were leaving the discussion, but then stayed around and argued with people. When I told you to stop, you kept going.

But sure, no justification.

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 12:14AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

You had already said you were leaving the discussion, but then stayed around and argued with people. When I told you to stop, you kept going.

But sure, no justification.

Still no valid reason to ban me :/

As far i remember i didn't bad mouth anyone or use offensive words towards a user/manga artist/group.

But whatever....i don't want a month ban.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I took fav anime gets sequel never wanted pills ;_;

I know that feeling. But there is a cure: Just ignore and never watch it ^^

No can do, Imma sheep person ;_;

and some negan better beware because that air bending avatar might not be as nice as aang ones.

… and you've lost me there ^^

Becccaaauussseee Avatar Wan started off as a fire bender so the next incarnation will be an air bender.

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 4:00AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ LumberingCrane

Nah, it's fine. It's kinda hard to fly when you're lumbering all the time.

(^_-)v I hope you're right!

Sleep walking is pretty interesting.
My mom once told me that when she was young a former boyfriend of hers was a sleep walker but she had no idea. So one night she woke up and he was standing there right next to her side of the bed facing her without saying a word... That scared the shit out of her ^^

@ CCL

No can do, Imma sheep person ;_;

^^ Poor thing!

Becccaaauussseee Avatar Wan started off as a fire bender so the next incarnation will be an air bender.

… that... makes total sense... (;ↀ⌓ↀ)
… right? (ó.ò)

So how are things going in England...?
Is your grandparents house still standing? ^^

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Ninja attack! ^^

Where have you been?
Don't tell me you got banned as well...? ;)

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

^ Ninja attack! ^^

Where have you been?
Don't tell me you got banned as well...? ;)

No no XD I'm a good cat I would never get banned ahaha, how are you doing Anon! I missed everybody here and I've been spending waaaaaay to much time on that discord thing TT//-//TT it sucked me in ahaha, also had some family complication (spasificly my dad) aha, but everything is good and I'm doing a 1000 word essay that's due tomorrow......wrote 200 words

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 9:41AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

Well, turns out that my boss has my back on this one, which is really neat^^

Good to hear! Then she might actually be as nice as you said she was (^_^)b

Was it the satisfaction from ending a certain phase in life, the feeling of freedom or maturity?

More like the feeling of being able to do what ever the hell I wanted to ^^
No pressure at all. Everything was still possible and I was still full of hopes and dreams...
That was neat!

There's a similar thing with friendships; you get attached to your pals from work etc. when all of you are going through a hard (if not painful) moment in your lives, that's why so many soldiers end up integrating very well into their groups.

That's a trust thing, I believe. When you see that you can trust these people even when shit hits the fan that just deepens the bond...

Wish I had any of older ones.. only got my PS2 and PSP. How big is your collection?^^

More than 20 consoles... And several hundreds of games.
But I gotta admit that I haven't played them all. I hardly play any games nowadays... But I still wanna keep them ^^ I wanna be the first granny with a huge retro game collection! ٩(。•ω•。)و
;)

Sounds really nice actually^^ I remember the old video recorders.. one of my memories associated with them was inserting a sandwich where the video tapes would go

You wanted to make a toast...? ^^

So you had anime on the TV? I'm jealous!

Yep! Stuff like Cowboy Bebop, GitS, NGE, Escaflowne, Record of Lodoss War, Noir and all sorts of things... and the shows they played in the afternoon like One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Pokemon and such...

Aw, don't say that! Teachers can forget a lot of things! I know for a fact I won't be fogetting you nor your replies anytime soon ^.^

Thank you! I won't forget about any of you any time soon either! (`・ω・´)
Just had too much fun here... (ˆ⌣ˆ)

Nothing wrong with being a loner as well!

Right? ^^ Makes me feel kinda independent sometimes ;)

Well, I kind of screwed up there, by "personally knowing" chatting 1 v 1. And it's a certain Bulgarian ;)

That was my first guess! But I didn't wanna write anything stupid ^^

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko chan

I'm a good cat I would never get banned ahaha

That's true ^^

how are you doing Anon!

I'm doing okay. Still need to get used to the idea that Christmas is right around the corner again... (^_^“)
And it's getting dark here already... I can't stand it when it's like four or five o'clock in the afternoon and it's already dark outside. Just makes me sleepy...

I missed everybody here and I've been spending waaaaaay to much time on that discord thing TT//-//TT it sucked me in ahaha

But it's a good thing that you're having fun there. As long as you don't overdo it ^^

also had some family complication (spasificly my dad) aha

Sorry to hear that! I hope everything's fine now...
Family quarrels always have to happen right before Christmas...

I'm doing a 1000 word essay that's due tomorrow......wrote 200 words

Another essay? Hope you'll manage to finish it before you get sleepy again ^^
Or we'll have to help keeping you awake tonight as well! (◦’ںˉ◦)

joined Jan 19, 2014

@ Neko chan

I'm a good cat I would never get banned ahaha

That's true ^^

how are you doing Anon!

I'm doing okay. Still need to get used to the idea that Christmas is right around the corner again... (^_^“)
And it's getting dark here already... I can't stand it when it's like four or five o'clock in the afternoon and it's already dark outside. Just makes me sleepy...

I missed everybody here and I've been spending waaaaaay to much time on that discord thing TT//-//TT it sucked me in ahaha

But it's a good thing that you're having fun there. As long as you don't overdo it ^^

also had some family complication (spasificly my dad) aha

Sorry to hear that! I hope everything's fine now...
Family quarrels always have to happen right before Christmas...

I'm doing a 1000 word essay that's due tomorrow......wrote 200 words

Another essay? Hope you'll manage to finish it before you get sleepy again ^^
Or we'll have to help keeping you awake tonight as well! (◦’ںˉ◦)

Aww ahah thanks, yeh if I end up working into the night I'm turning here for help XD also yeh, idk why Christmas is when all the family problems occurs, but it fine cos I realised my dad doesn't wanna help so what ever, I'm still really happy I get to spend Christmas with my best friend XD we are going on a concert tour ski trip (because her mom is a singer) so we will get to ski and stay in this awesome hotel and there is jackoozes and everything! I'm so excited! @//w//@

Also yeh, I hate when it gets dark at 5 it's so annoying cos that's literally when I finish school so I feel like I should be going out late after school even though it's freaking 4 and not late at all XD !

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 10:07AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Anon99 posted:

Sorry to disappointed you but I never heard of her before ^ ^"

(๑°o°๑)
And you totally got my hopes up there for a minute... (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Jk! I'm still glad that you know her at least that's more than I'm used to in general ^^

You were really lucky with your timing xD BTW. after that my friend reminded me he linked me one of her songs before. I just forgot about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyE2MLq24OE

Also I liked that Oldboy ost ;3
Sadly can't think of anything to recommend back at the moment.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

… right? (ó.ò)

It does :D

Thing are... okay D:

Our government is going to ruin everything but other than that....

The house had to go lie down because it was getting tired tho

joined Jan 19, 2014

… right? (ó.ò)

It does :D

Thing are... okay D:

You live in England? Same! OoO which part? I'm from London ahah

joined Jun 22, 2016

I see the European alliance is back in action! (^_-)v

If the politicians really manage to totally screw things up, we will start anew again here and breath some life into the EU ;)

@ Neko chan

CCL is from fantasy island! ^^

@ CCL

Thing are... okay D:

… personally or politically...?

It's the same all around the world unfortunately... I still hope that things will start to look a little brighter again soon (´・ω・)ノ
Not giving up just yet! ^^

That's why I miss having you around here! You and your way with words ^^

If the house I live in ever decided to lie down that would be a mess... (☼Д☼)
That thing is 15 stories high...

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko chan

also yeh, idk why Christmas is when all the family problems occurs, but it fine cos I realised my dad doesn't wanna help so what ever

I think maybe it's the pressure. It's a time when everyone expects something and people want to make it right but it's hard to get everyone on board with your own wishes and ideas... that's when conflicts happen...

I'm still really happy I get to spend Christmas with my best friend XD we are going on a concert tour ski trip (because her mom is a singer) so we will get to ski and stay in this awesome hotel and there is jackoozes and everything! I'm so excited! @//w//@

That sounds awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun! Now you've made me jealous... (e_e)
Still got some room in your handluggage for a secret passenger...? ;)

@ Nevri

You were really lucky with your timing xD BTW. after that my friend reminded me he linked me one of her songs before. I just forgot about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyE2MLq24OE

Another good song of hers!
What I really like about her is that she's so passionate about the things she does. It's not about being perfect or anything. She just loves what she does and I love passionate people! ✌(◕‿-)✌
And here's another fun song!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df37unclIKs

Also I liked that Oldboy ost ;3
Sadly can't think of anything to recommend back at the moment.

Uhhh... nice (◕ฺv◕ฺ)
Glad that I was able to spread the love! ^^
OldBoy is one of my all time favorite movies and one of the things that totally blew my mind was the soundtrack. It just crawls under your skin...

Not a movie but in case you like video game soundtracks this might also be to your liking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyG6YMLEWus
Deus Ex – Human Revolution

Or a little darker but so damn haunting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFvt2cNSOaM
Silent Hill 2
Not really that heavy but still epic (at least when you played that game....) ;)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Boy did i just dodge a 30mm apache bullet
My computer became a living fireworks, i never witnessed so much sparks coming out of a machine in my life! The foul stench of a burned rat immediatly took possession of my room, yet by a miracle of the divine only the power supply got toasted and my brother had a spare one ready to be put to use, losing another PC while i'm still suing the energy company for the tragic loss of my previous computer would be a huge blow to my elbow
...I am just using one monitor instead of two this time though just to make sure, will be hard as fuck adapting to just one screen again

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 12:20PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.