Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

i went to the mall and got gunpla.....I am gundam. its pretty fun to put together

Which one
WHICH ONE DAMNIT

rx-o unicorn gundam(destroy mode)

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 2:15AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Looks like someone might lose their job; either me or my boss.

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 9:07AM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Why? What did you do?
Did you set the whole place on fire and said the voices in your head, one of them being your boss', told you too...? O_O

@ Nevri

Sorry to disappointed you but I never heard of her before ^ ^"

(๑°o°๑)
And you totally got my hopes up there for a minute... (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Jk! I'm still glad that you know her at least that's more than I'm used to in general ^^

@ Wtv

I do, although no much lately.
I like her style in the Dresden Dolls days, Who Killed Amanda Palmer and Theater is Evil. It seems like she's doing some alternative things lately that I'm not a fan of.

You, my friend, have a great taste in music! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)
The first song I fell in love with was "Coin operated boy“ back during her Dresden Dolls days around 2005 or 2006 maybe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4gPZPKJc0s
Then I followed her up to her "Amanda Palmer performs the popular hits of Radiohead on her magical Ukulele“ EP ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-w3ulxYkqU&list=PL2A0F3F6183029B94&index=2
Still love all of that older stuff and regularly come back to it every once in a while.
Everything that followed after is still good but it doesn't light my fire anymore for the most part.

@ UlquiorraSchiffer1

I'M BACK!

Don't tell me you got banned again (⌒▽⌒)

@ Utoptia

Where did my favorite rebel go?
Please don't say you disappeared on us...? (゚Д゚)

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 12:44PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

@ Utoptia

He's fine :) He contacted me on Discord and we chatted a bit, He's just as much of a rebel IRL as he is online XD . Here's the full chat

joined Jun 22, 2016

He's fine :) He contacted me on Discord and we chatted a bit,

^ Good to hear!

He's just as much of a rebel IRL as he is online XD .

That I am sure of! ;)

Here's the full chat

Nice try! (^_-)v

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 1:33PM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

rx-o unicorn gundam(destroy mode)

Good choice.

joined Jun 22, 2016

I'm so sorry for that huge post!!! m(_ _)m

@ Blackkitty

Wow! (@_@) A double reply! ^^
I'm pretty sure this is going to be quite the wallpost answer ;)

I wonder what you think about me then...

Just didn't think that you were the kind of person who'd disappear on her friends ^^

but you are clearly missing some pieces of the puzzle.. ;)

|・ω・`) That I most certainly do, I fear ;)

my bad then.. let me try again properly ^_^:
Anon, would you be willing to share your PO Box with me...? I promise I won't bother you unnecessarily^^

Well... that was a formal request (╯•ω•╰)
I hope you know that I was joking when I said that ^^
Of course you can have my email, already said that I'm okay with you having it, and we can take care of the rest then (^‿^ ) Just need to catch you when you are here for a few minutes to actually give it to you...

I just hold both of you dear to me ^_^, we spent lots of time sharing stories in here and I thought it might be a good idea to send you a postcard, and I've been thinking about it for a while, but I thought it would be weird and embarrassing.. >//<

(✿˵•́ o •̀˵)
Owww... Don't worry it's neither weird nor embarrassing!
But you know that I'll send you one too then... right? (´◔౪◔)

me too... never in a hurry.. but usually something happens so my plans change

Uh, my sister hates that about me... she's the exact opposite, which I find horrible in exchange ^^, because the second she thinks of something she immediately starts pestering you to do it RIGHT AWAY... o_O Which often leads to trouble... or her freaking out... (^_^“)

nope, thanks! don't listen to me :)

Maybe I can find a cute little Christmas zombie... ^^

the difference I can feel is probably for me you lack a bit in energy, maybe... but as I said I'm a bakakitty xD

No, you're not! I know you like to say that but you're usually quite perceptive.

don't say that! are you older than me?

Not sure, how old were you again...?
As Hedwig would put it: I'm in my early late twenties ^^

I'm being stubborn here, wanting to challenge myself

I wish I could be as stubborn as that... You clearly win! I admit my defeat ;)
You're officially more stubborn than me.

exactly! and you can feel as being part of all the magic around ;)

I like the feeling of being all alone on this planet, you can get sometimes when you stay up all night, better ;)

yes, I watched the first 2 seasons.. so there is a 3rd one? :)

Yes, there is! There is indeed ^^
Finished it in two days... still like it a lot. And still hate the kids ( ˆ▿ˆ)

at times I felt difficulty following through

Never had that kind of feeling. Although there was the occasional feeling of embarrassment on their behalf every now and then... (>ლ)

but why it should be all packed in a single family.. a mishmash family, not very realistic? xD

Yeah... a little too much sometimes. Especially considering all the gayness... ^^

soo you did!! Glad to hear that!^_^ one of the few series I have ever binge-watched!

So I know two of those already then ^^
How to get away with Murder and Sense8.
Although I couldn't binge-watch Sense8 myself... it was good but I never felt the urge to watch it all at once.

actually what made you like it?

All of the characters were quite interesting on their own.
And I liked the premise of the show: total strangers suddenly being linked in their minds. Sort of like a collective memory, even though it sometimes exceeded that by far.
What I didn't like was that collective sex scene though (;ↀ⌓ↀ) That one got a little weird...
And the fact that everyone was talking in English... I mean, they were connected spiritually. No need to speak the same language. Those German gangsters and their bad English were a little annoying ;)

corny? what do you mean?

Like that group sex scene...
And the general "I love you so much, everything will work out“ kinda theme... or that chick that totally turned into a groupie for that gay actor and his boyfriend... constantly watching them when they made out... even taking pictures... a little weird (;☉_☉)

the Korean girl has the character, if you know what I mean :)

She has more than just character! ^^ She's tough as shit! Loved her! And hated her no good brother... Hope she'll manage to get out of prison again... she left her dog behind!!! (✿˵•́ ‸ •̀˵)

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

^ Why? What did you do?
Did you set the whole place on fire and said the voices in your head, one of them being your boss', told you too...? O_O

Already did that. Well, I was given a specific instruction on my competences by my boss; as in, what do I have to do, and what is not mandatory. The shop's owner (technically I'm working for a company that supports clothes shops) disagreed on the width of my competences. In short, a quarrel's sprung from it. If my boss is honorable, she'll bite the bullet and admit she was the one to tell me that I didn't have to do x. And if she's not, then she'll tell others' that it was my incompetence. Only the time will tell.

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ That sounds troublesome... Sorry!
But you're still new, they should cut you some slack... all the more if it was your boss telling you to do it.

I still harbor great nostalgia for those times, I do think that my greatest moments in life and most stories come from that period, even thoI was still a small girl.

Best time of my life was after I graduated from school and before I entered college.
Still miss that a lot....

What can I say, I really like old tech. Got a lot of casette players in my room and a radio from the interwar period.. it is surrounded by books printed around the same time.

That sounds rather cool!
I like old video game consoles!

Do you have any objects that you associate with your "golden times" Anon?

That would probably be my PlayStation 2 and a video recorder – that last one was outdated even back then but I still loved it! I recorded a lot of anime and music and watched it again and again whenever I felt like it ^^ Loved that time. I lived in my own little bubble back then.

Any specific reasons for that?

After that whole dog thing I just didn't care anymore and slept whenever I felt like it... ^^“

Well, it means you're popular^^ there's no such thing as bad publicity!

You are totally wrong about that ^^ I don't know why but a lot of people immediately forget about me as soon as I step outside of the picture ;) I went to the same school for years and during the last year one of the teachers asked me: "You're new here, right?“ ^^ Not unusual for me ;)

Trying to achieve a similar attitude.. I get a bit too cynical at times tho xD

Don't worry about that! ^^ You need to be cynical to be able to handle life sometimes... Not a bad trait at all.

You can get really frustrated with giving more just to receive less ... makes me wonder if maybe it's my perception that makes other appear less invested. Told this thing to a close friend of mine. She said she can understand me but cannot do anything about it. I really dont know.
Do share your point of view if you're feeling okay with it!

Oh, I fear you are asking the wrong person here... ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
I can't say whether it's just your own perception or if that's really how it is...
But I am a totally selfish human being... I don't like spending time with other people when I don't really enjoy being with them. I just like being alone too much... So if they just make you feel frustrated all the time, I'd be out... But please don't take me as an example!

Also, had a very nice moment of getting to know someone personally only to find out they're as nice in person as they first appeared^^

Who? Who is it??? ^^

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

@ UlquiorraSchiffer1

I'M BACK!

Don't tell me you got banned again (⌒▽⌒)

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Anon

I decided to drop Dynasty cafe, at least for now; I originally came to greet my Brolquiorra after his 2nd one-day bann.
But I'm doing fine, being in one of the best school of your country sure is grueling, but I still have time for the yuri.
Since I won't hang around anymore, I'm leaving my newly-created DynastyUtoptia@gmail.com if you still want to discuss with me. My steam is available too.

Oh, and SF is lying, I never chatted with them, neither on discord nor elsewhere. Better I point it out since everyone doesn't seem to have got the joke. SF you jester.

You still have a lot to learn though .. ;)

Brolquiorra

Welcome back bro. Why didn't you listen my previous warnings; I fought tooth and nail against your bann and here you just go and trigger Nez again. If you wanna rage about something, do it here [although I won't be here anymore to read it :( ].
Once again, I agree with you, this chapter of Yuzumori-san was absolutely A-MA-ZING !

That said, have a good time on Dynasty, and see you on the manga-specific threads.

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 5:43PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Brolquiorra

Welcome back bro. Why didn't you listen my previous warnings; I fought tooth and nail against your bann and here you just go and trigger Nez again. If you wanna rage about something, do it here [although I won't be here anymore to read it :( ].
Once again, I agree with you, this chapter of Yuzumori-san was absolutely A-MA-ZING !

That said, have a good time on Dynasty, and see you on the manga-specific threads.

Thank you so much! Only a man can understand another man! T_T

Wait what do you mean you won't be here anymore?!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Alright so i should be finishing my boku no pico academia drawing but i just woke up after a series of trippy events, so please allow me to type some shit here for a little bit to help me wake up

So my father teaches Shorinji Kenpo here at the back of the house right? I've been training since i was 12 but not today 'cause my neck is in a world of pain, so i just tried to catch some Zs in the middle of the chaotic sounds of pain and regrets which actually helps a bit 'cause i have problem sleeping in total silence, but then i have this dream mixing Final Fantasy with me getting a piledrive and losing half my teeths in the process (i tanked the fuck out of that piledrive though) and thanks to that i got this pity harem but somehow it was really hard making a move on them because dreams restrictions i guess, i suppose wild nights of animal sex and teeths spilling one by one from my mouth doesn't exactly mix, so i woke up earlier 'cause fuck that shit mate, anyway i was only like 10% awake and i could hear voices coming from the dojo, i remembered today they would watch some martial arts movie after the training, so like "Sweet more noises to help me sleep" and so i laid down again, but then i started hearing a familiar jazz tune coming from there, what the fuck!? At first i thought my neighbor addicted to Gundam was home or some shit, my brother was yet to give him the gunpla he got from his trip and shit, but no i did confirm that the sound was coming from the dojo, i spent over two thirds of my life training on those exact same grounds and now you're telling me that there's some dude into Gundam right there and i didn't know about it? Nah i'm probably just hearing things, i'm not about to show up there with my messed up bed hair just to confirm some hallucinations (Seriously though i do have a pretty messed up hair) so i come back to bed, but then i started hearing a familiar something tune, what the fuck is this! I didn't care anymore, those people have seen me in a more messed up state than with some insignificant bed hair, if there's someone in that lot who's not only into Gundam but is also putting Thunderbolt's songs on the cellphone while talking with my father about martial arts philosophy i HAVE to know who is it! I rush through that door with the speed of a mutant hedgehog and i find that it was no cellphone boy, no cellphone, they were actually watching Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt (機動戦士ガンダム サンダーボルト Kidō Senshi Gandamu Sandāboruto) in the TV on the dojo! I, with my composure completely lost, could only mutter the words "What the fuck!?", one of the guys then turned to me and "Hey girl, recognized the sound?" it's no secret over there that i'm into anime and games, but i never specifically mentioned Gundam, and i most certainly didn't expect HIM to know about it since he's only into the nostalgic stuff that were huge here in Brazil, Saint Seiya, Yuyu Hakusho, Street Fighter II and what-not, i was fucking speechless! Just imagine the future! Now i could bitch about the maid who tries to destroy my gunplas every week on trainings now! My mouth was ready to open asking the young boy to engage me in matrimony, but then my father went like "This was on the pendrive somehow and started playing on its own"... ...They just finished watching their martial arts movie and the pendrive automatically played the next video... Which i put there like a month ago... My new bright future crumbled before my eyes just like that, so here i am typing all this shit to help me wake up while i STILL hear the Gundam destroying shit coming from the Dojo while the boy talks about the training i gave them the other day 'cause my dad was travelling... Sigh...

The End

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I wish something that notable happens to me from time to time. The best I get nowadays is that sometimes I wake up in some part of the bedroom without remembering how I got there. There were those times as a kid where my parents would think I was staying up late because they heard the television was on in my room, but it turned out I was "sleep-watching?" There was even the one time they caught me in the act of getting the remote while I was clearly asleep and turning on the television. Never was too comfortable sleeping over at someone else's house since then.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

^

Sleep walking*

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

That was the initial assumption, except I was apparently reacting to what I was watching, so sleep-watching seemed more appropriate.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

You, my friend, have a great taste in music! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

The first song I fell in love with was "Coin operated boy“ back during her Dresden Dolls days around 2005 or 2006 maybe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4gPZPKJc0s
Then I followed her up to her "Amanda Palmer performs the popular hits of Radiohead on her magical Ukulele“ EP ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-w3ulxYkqU&list=PL2A0F3F6183029B94&index=2
Still love all of that older stuff and regularly come back to it every once in a while.
Everything that followed after is still good but it doesn't light my fire anymore for the most part.

Yeah, it's the Ukulele part I'm not a fan of. But that's cool. It's nice she's doing something she likes.
Anyway, I wouldn't say I have a great taste in music because I don't even go after music that's not the weeb things I see in anime usually. I don't even remember how I found Amanda Palmer.
In fact, it's funny that I don't follow music that much but I like some niche things, like Amanda Palmer and Emillie Autumn.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon

^ That sounds troublesome... Sorry!
But you're still new, they should cut you some slack... all the more if it was your boss telling you to do it.

Well, turns out thta my boss has my back on this one, which is really neat^^ Actually, had to call her today at 6 o'clock in the morning and woke her up.. surprised she was still so calm and friendly.

I still harbor great nostalgia for those times, I do think that my greatest moments in life and most stories come from that period, even thoI was still a small girl.

Best time of my life was after I graduated from school and before I entered college.

Still miss that a lot....

Was it the satisfaction from ending a certain phase in life, the feeling of freedom or maturity?

Funny how we never really know that we're living the golden times of our live, which sometimes were much harder than we recall. Well, I suppose that memories with much more intense emotions are harder to forget.

There's a similar thing with friendships; you get attached to your pals from work etc. when all of you are going through a hard (if not painful) moment in your lives, that's why so many soldiers end up integrating very well into their groups.

Well, there's still the present^^ You never know, a great period might away you a corner away (wow, this sounds like some cards foretelling nonsense..)

What can I say, I really like old tech. Got a lot of casette players in my room and a radio from the interwar period.. it is surrounded by books printed around the same time.

That sounds rather cool!
I like old video game consoles!

That's really cool! Wish I had any of older ones.. only got my PS2 and PSP. How big is your collection?^^

Do you have any objects that you associate with your "golden times" Anon?

That would probably be my PlayStation 2 and a video recorder – that last one was outdated even back then but I still loved it! I recorded a lot of anime and music and watched it again and again whenever I felt like it ^^ Loved that time. I lived in my own little bubble back then.

Sounds really nice actually^^ I remember the old video recorders.. one of my memories associated with them was inserting a sandwich where the video tapes would go.. I was really young back then.

So you had anime on the TV? I'm jealous!

Any specific reasons for that?

After that whole dog thing I just didn't care anymore and slept whenever I felt like it... ^^“

Well, there's little of bad that doesn't have some positive effects I suppose.

You can always borrow me some of your sleep if you have too much of it, I'll be glad to accept ;)

Well, it means you're popular^^ there's no such thing as bad publicity!

You are totally wrong about that ^^ I don't know why but a lot of people immediately forget about me as soon as I step outside of the picture ;) I went to the same school for years and during the last year one of the teachers asked me: "You're new here, right?“ ^^ Not unusual for me ;)

Aw, don't say that! Teachers can forget a lot of things! I know for a fact I won't be fogetting you nor your replies anytime soon ^.^

Trying to achieve a similar attitude.. I get a bit too cynical at times tho xD

Don't worry about that! ^^ You need to be cynical to be able to handle life sometimes... Not a bad trait at all.

Kind of agreed about it. In my opinion, cynism is the ultimate weapon against the nonsense that is giving us life. Still, I do like your blend of cynism and idealism^^

You can get really frustrated with giving more just to receive less ... makes me wonder if maybe it's my perception that makes other appear less invested. Told this thing to a close friend of mine. She said she can understand me but cannot do anything about it. I really dont know.
Do share your point of view if you're feeling okay with it!

Oh, I fear you are asking the wrong person here... ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
I can't say whether it's just your own perception or if that's really how it is...
But I am a totally selfish human being... I don't like spending time with other people when I don't really enjoy being with them. I just like being alone too much... So if they just make you feel frustrated all the time, I'd be out... But please don't take me as an example!

I wouldn't call it being selfish tho! It's a healthy reaction; once you hit the point of hanging out with people you don't enjoy talking to, it turns into a masochism tango best case scenario, and an abusive relationship in the worst.

Nothing wrong with being a loner as well!

Also, had a very nice moment of getting to know someone personally only to find out they're as nice in person as they first appeared^^

Who? Who is it??? ^^

Well, I kind of screwed up there, by "personally knowing" chatting 1 v 1. And it's a certain Bulgarian ;)

Random side note, in the shops I'm having shifts (Pull&Bear and Zara) they keep playing those very light modern pop/hip hop songs.. it's driving me crazy! Worst thing, they are catchy as hell! Now I cannot get many songs out of my head, the instance being Death Team - Gold.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Just need to catch you when you are here for a few minutes to actually give it to you...

Anon, I summon you! xD
and I will answer to your post when I'm not that much tired ;)
maybe it's better to leave the e-mail I gave Galich earlier, and you could send a message there letting me know your mail :)
kitty.lost.in.wonderland@gmail.com

last edited at Nov 27, 2016 3:34PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I smile every time I see Wtv's avatar, christ I love that anime so much, it's so much fun, I'm happy just thinking about it
It's about girls playing ping pong goddamnit lmao, but it turned out to be super fun, zero regrets, I'm really glad I watched it

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Blackkitty

Got it! ;)

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@ Blackkitty

Got it! ;)

Anon is Negan going to go to the air nation to kill Glenn's reincarnation or not?

AND FUCK YOU GEASS NO I DO NOT APPROVE DON'T RUIN YOURSELF ON ME FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

joined Jun 22, 2016

O_O

You okay...?

Whatever it is you took, hand me some! Seems like fun! ^^

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I took fav anime gets sequel never wanted pills ;_;

and some negan better beware because that air bending avatar might not be as nice as aang ones.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

I smile every time I see Wtv's avatar, christ I love that anime so much, it's so much fun, I'm happy just thinking about it
It's about girls playing ping pong goddamnit lmao, but it turned out to be super fun, zero regrets, I'm really glad I watched it

Yeah...I'm kinda sad that it's not selling well, though. I wanted they to keep the story until the national at least.
It would be cool if at least someone translate the manga, but well...

I loved Kururi's design since the opening. Then her episode came and she's best than I expected.

To reply you must either login or sign up.