Forum › Posts by LumberingCrane

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I wonder if the female president, unlike this piece, was also the developer in the company that made μ who had trouble dealing with people (coupled with an inferiority complex too) and escaped into their programmed world like in the anime with another person's looks (TWEWY much?). This one shows her as a JK for an age-gap trope, but she'd be an adult as well if the anime was the reality of the situation regardless of gender.

They said in an interview that the anime protagonist was separate from the video game one.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Based game and based pairing. Kind of a pain to platinum, but it is a tadashi satomi game.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

That's true. Probably just a coincidence it died afterwards. I do appreciate this one-shot for feeding my fetish of fucking a tomboy into being more womanly and demure. That's pretty hot.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Oh shit, I should've kept all that evidence, got me there. True, maybe the one-shot where the dude knocks up the girl and marries her in the end didn't really leave much of an impact in this yuri magazine.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

No, it definitely was the one that killed it. It's not some sort of speculation. Also how does that work in your head? THIS one-shot is what you imagine would save a yuri magazine from dying? C'mon.

last edited at Mar 19, 2019 5:43AM

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Yeah, it's almost impressive how this one-shot single-handedly murdered the magazine.

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 01 Nov 01:06
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
Qe92dvvsopuz

yea, saber was always a horribly written character who got shafted in every media appearance she has

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 07 Oct 09:48
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
Dn2lmb3uyae7plh-orig

Nah, at most I remember that being a thing for a bit after CCC came out, but ever since more contemporary fate works like Fate GO or Fate Extella came out, people've moved on. Even the picture above is leaning more on Fate GO with that ascension outfit. Even CCC original characters had more relevance thanks to Fate GO rather than their source material. Fate GO as an entity just immensely dwarfs everything else. Also in terms of relationship Extella was noticeably more fanservice, considering they were essentially at the honeymoon stage of their relationship at that point of the story.

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 07 Oct 06:06
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
Dn2lmb3uyae7plh-orig

Eh, not really. Especially since their CCC outfits only really work within context and don't really supersede their original ones in other places, including fanart. So for general pairing fanart, they mostly just use default outfits.

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 03 Oct 07:39
LumberingCrane
Image Comments 18 Aug 22:22
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
Dknwtlmu0aecac0-orig

Good stuff. Can't have BB appear without a flood of gay fanart.

LumberingCrane
Citrus discussion 05 Aug 06:18
LumberingCrane
Image Comments 02 Aug 00:00
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
Djlqclxu4aazele-orig

Sorry, I didn't really save any links. Most of the stuff I see are links to melonbooks from twitter for them to be purchased, although there are some short ones on twitter such as this https://twitter.com/yit_GLB/status/1012709234633465856

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 31 Jul 06:02
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
Djlqclxu4aazele-orig

There's def a bunch of yuri doujins featuring hakunon, they're just not translated.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
  1. I see that new Fate GO anime is coming soon.
  2. I go to twitter to see what people think.
  3. I immediately see a japanese tweet with a bunch of likes and retweets asking when the fuck are we gonna get gudako as an anime protagonist.
  4. Good stuff. Classic move Type-Moon.
LumberingCrane
Anime season 30 Jul 10:06
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or5A_ZzB6YI

Nice meme type-moon. Props to not including kaleid as essential ;)
Also shout-out to the one true essential: Fate Labyrinth on minute 4:44. Blink and you'll miss it. The one type-moon story with surprise gay.

How about not having a high school boy next time or a two week old cardboard I mean homunculus, I feel like that would spice things up a bit. Just a thought.

LumberingCrane
Anime season 29 Jul 08:12
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

That ending to Last Encore looked ascended, watching it live was great. I doubt it would make much more sense when it gets subbed. Watching them stand and talk there for 30+ minutes straight is hilarious. That excuse to have Nero's outfit get ripped apart is also hilarious. Gawain and Leo were the real heroes, goodbye zombie edgy Hakuno.

last edited at Jul 29, 2018 8:31AM

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 23 Jul 22:42
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
Thiccsize

Nah, Homura's right. This is both meant to represent their first meeting in-game and be a parallel to that scene.

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 19 Jul 20:35
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
Smooch

Yeah, but that already applies to every single character of the show. People are just justifiably salty since they showed her death during the first scene of the show for shock value.

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 8:37PM

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 19 Jul 12:55
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
Smooch

A cynical take on using the FeMC for that GBF episode would be that it was a beach episode, so picking a female protagonist would mean another female character wearing a swimsuit to leer at.

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 19 Jul 06:34
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
Smooch

Also I'd still say that Hakunon being the protagonist of Last Encore would've been a bigger disservice to her with the premise it had. The role and personality the protagonist of that show had was unflattering to say the least. Not to mention the role Hakunon had in that show also retroactively pushed her to be the canon protagonist of the games, so that's another good thing.

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 19 Jul 06:23
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
Smooch

lol, Fate/Prototype is also nonexistent as a full anime series, so that doesn't count. Fate/Prototype's source material doesn't exist either, just a prequel series of light novels. That means TM can continue their streak of male masters in their anime adaptations.

LumberingCrane
Anime season 08 Jul 12:59
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Yeah, just 10 episodes. There is an upcoming 2 hour special (basically a movie at that point, the hell) that would serve as the end to this series this July 29, although I suspect it was a last minute decision. It kinda points to that since they already had a trailer and a release date for the bluray set for May, but it was suspiciously moved to August after the 2 hour special was announced. It was probably originally supposed to be a 13 episode anime that would end last April but then they saw the general reception and decided to push the release of the last arc to this month and revise how it went, or at least polish it.

last edited at Jul 8, 2018 1:04PM

LumberingCrane
Anime season 08 Jul 11:52
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Nah, while most people do (objectively and statistically) prefer the female protagonist, a good portion of that group also are just fine with watching with a male protagonist.

No, the thing that put people off is the other questionable decision they did- making a completely new scenario for the anime. Apparently the mindset was that it would cater to both newcomers to the series and viewers familiar with the source material. For the former, it was supposed to pique their interest enough to make them want to play the game or read the manga; while for the latter the all new scenario was supposed to surprise them and intrigue them.

In the end, what happened was that it confused both demographics with all the new stuff that they introduced. Didn't help that they tried to cram all the old world building and new story elements in 10 episodes with only 2 episodes per arc. Shame, since I thought the premise was good but the execution fell behind.

Not to mention, even if you somehow did prefer the male one, you didn't even get him in the anime. Instead you got the edgy boi version of him.

LumberingCrane
Anime season 08 Jul 00:23