Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

After reading the last chapter, I can't unsee Dong-Hwa as No-Rae and Seol-A's IPS baby <3

"Granny: You look like you came straight outta Seoul. Do you think it's fine that you came all this way for nothin'?!" Yeah you tell her granny! and hopefully she won't go home empty handed xD (wishful thinking much lol)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The discussion between No-Rae and Oppa about paths and which one is the right one, very much sounds like a discussion about homosexuality.

Anyway, it looks like it's taking the path of "if I confess, we may not be able to be friends anymore though I want to be by her side but these feelings are gnawing at me and I need to know if they can ever be mutual".

Interested to see how this will play out.

last edited at May 4, 2015 8:45AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i dont know why, but i feel really bad for norae in this chapter.
right at the moment when seola woke up for a bit,and saw norae's back. it doesnt say much, but i feel like norae's having a real internal struggle. :( i hope she can open up to seola soon.
i feel like she just wants to walk away from the whole situation. but couldnt!

last edited at May 4, 2015 8:45AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

right at the moment when seola woke up for a bit,and saw norae's back. it doesnt say much, but i feel like norae's having a real internal struggle. :( i hope she can open up to seola soon.

Like it'd be easy to say to a good (supposedly straight) friend, "I like you. In a sexual way".

That would throw anyone in a loop.

Though she could get a hint, because Seol-a chased her.

last edited at May 4, 2015 8:48AM

joined Mar 9, 2015

Like it'd be easy to say to a good (supposedly straight) friend, "I like you. In a sexual way".

That would throw anyone in a loop.

Though she could get a hint, because Seol-a chased her.

Not only straight but a stunner at that with both men and women ogling her... Poor no rae, I can see her getting really worked up in the future too

2014-02-10_233348
joined Feb 26, 2013

Thanks again to halmoni for the chapter translation!!

I really enjoyed this chapter... you can tell Seol-a knows it's not her fault but she's gonna keep trying to get through to No-rae (eventually). I hope they go back to Seoul together. ^^

joined Jan 31, 2015

A bit of headcanon by 2 fans (as in 2 fans that arrived to the same conclusion separately):

seol-raeffkorrasamitlokaddict:

Headcanon: At night No-rae put a blanket over and pillow underneath Seol-a so she wouldn’t catch a cold.

orbitk:

I’ve always wondered when seol-a went to get a blanket and a pillow, and I’ve always concluded that it was no-rae who gave them to her^^

http://seol-raeffkorrasamitlokaddict.tumblr.com/post/113614271083/headcanon-at-night-no-rae-put-a-blanket-over-and

http://orbitk.tumblr.com/post/118103819939/ive-always-wondered-when-seol-a-went-to-get-a

Now, headcanon is headcanon... but you gotta wonder, how else could it have happened?

last edited at May 4, 2015 11:10PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Now, headcanon is headcanon... but you gotta wonder, how else could it have happened?

Plot twist, actually I went over to their MT and gave Seol-a a blanket and pillow. So that was my real debut chapter. :^)))))

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

moonfrost13

Am I the only one wondering where No-rae's dad is, though?

You are not alone.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

madlax232

Now this reminds me that I really want to see No-Rae and Seol-A dealing with the hardships of having a gay relationship, especially in Korea. I don't want anything dramatic lol but I really want to see a lot of the story exploring their relationship, the sweet fluffy stuff and some dramas. Something like Octave?

No no no no no... No Octave-like stuff in this story please. People would collectively lose their shit if the shenanigans from Octave were ported over to Fluttering Feelings. I love Octave myself, one of my all-time favorites but... keep it far away from FF. However, I do agree with the rest of that paragraph. It would be nice.

Octave is a well-loved classic on its own, no doubt we all love it and I am pretty much sure FF will turn out to also be an unforgettable gem in the yuri collection itself because of its unique charm and realism, and i am dying to see a gay relationship unfold through the eyes of Ssamba because it would be the other side of the coin compared to Octave. Oh well, I love both.

Yeah. I only meant that Octave explored a lot of a gay relationship and I dont remember any other yuri manga doing that. Most of them end when the main girls get together or just a few chapters after they got together. I would love to see Ssamba writing about No-Rae and Seol-A being girlfriends because I'm already in love with the way she manages the story :D

joined Jan 31, 2015

Randomly, halmoni, I love how your avatar's text changes with time, lawls.

anonymous:

halmoni:

Plot twist, actually I went over to their MT and gave Seol-a a blanket and pillow. So that was my real debut chapter. :^)))))

W-wait!

So in chapter 31, were you the one who also filled the gas in Jin-woo's car in cold storage?!

And in chapter 29, you broke all the other vending machines on campus such that those 2 guys had to go to the only working vending machine that happens to be near No-rae?!!

... And in chapter 1, did No-rae really slip on her way down the stairs... or was there in fact a well-placed cane?!?!!

HOLY SH--

last edited at May 4, 2015 11:11PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

anonymous

Not sure why the mobile version isn't just the same content as the full version but just presented differently (simplified layout, touch-friendly).

may simply be a bug

halmoni

I have no idea why people would go on the comico mobile site when they could just download the app lol.

lol in fact I did it too yesterday, because switching between tabs is faster than switching between apps on my granny smartphone

hahaha! How about another plot twist. New female character Hwang Min-jin is introduced. Immediately falls for Seol-a. Gives Seol-a a blanket and a pillow, kisses her, and realizes that she actually doesn't like girls. That night Seol-a dreamed of No-rae kissing her.

Lara 77

I don't think the brother will ask for much details about how things are between no-rae and Seol-A... I feel his nature is the type of calm big brother who likes to let the others talk when they are ready rather than asking for details himself.
I feel that in a way or another, he will be the one who will finally reveal to Seol-A , and to us, the wound of No-rae in her previous relationship and he will put it in away of indirectly saying...So please take a good care of our No-rae and be the "friend" who will stay by her side as no-rae needs you to show her the "path" she needs to choose.

THIS!

joined Jan 31, 2015

xyth:

moonfrost13

You are not alone.

As far as I know, the only "appearance" by him (if it is even him) in all of FF is chapter 19:

I never understood what "But he is..." meant.
Is it saying something like, is this No-rae's dad or is it someone else?

last edited at May 4, 2015 5:34PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Haha thanks for pointing that out, I have no idea why people would go on the comico mobile site when they could just download the app lol.

There's a simple reason, not having 34373536 apps for one.

Rsz_1rsz_lilylove
joined Jun 5, 2014

Haha thanks for pointing that out, I have no idea why people would go on the comico mobile site when they could just download the app lol.

There's a simple reason, not having 34373536 apps for one.

+1
One trick pony apps make scrolling through my apps a nuisance. I rather use Chrome's 'Request Desktop Site' option.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Fan art fan comic by winter:

Ch.33 fancomic <3

OHOHO

I tried doing a fancomic, ssamba style~

Source:

http://melancholicwinter.tumblr.com/post/118122650705/ch-33-fancomic-3-ohoho-i-tried-doing-a-fancomic
http://40.media.tumblr.com/84c33b1cc11098a339f4ffcb409b6ec2/tumblr_nnu2l5ngLp1u56vjgo1_r5_1280.png
http://41.media.tumblr.com/806f2c62385daa75aa5795ed08717ae3/tumblr_nnu2l5ngLp1u56vjgo2_r3_1280.png
Note that the images on Tumblr are smaller resized versions, scaled down to a width of 1920 pixels.

The original size image can be found on Pixiv:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50712236
Click the thumbnail to open the "batch".
Then inside the "batch", the image is the 1st one.
Click the "expand" button to open the full size image.
With Pixiv, you need to be logged in to see full size images.

http://i1.pixiv.net/img-original/img/2015/06/04/02/22/25/50712236_p0.png
Note that you cannot open images hosted on Pixiv from outside of Pixiv.

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 1:45AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Oh he spotted dat shit!

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

W-wait!

So in chapter 31, were you the one who also filled the gas in Jin-woo's car in cold storage?!

And in chapter 29, you broke all the other vending machines on campus such that those 2 guys had to go to the only working vending machine that happens to be near No-rae?!!

... And in chapter 1, did No-rae really slip on her way down the stairs... or was there in fact a well-placed cane?!?!!

HOLY SH--

LOOOOLLOLOL omg anon you're hilarious

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

anonymous:

xyth:

moonfrost13

You are not alone.

As far as I know, the only "appearance" by him (if it is even him) in all of FF is chapter 19:

I never understood what "But he is..." meant.
Is it saying something like, is this No-rae's dad or is it someone else?

I assumed it was him due to Momma Kim talking about if they had a fourth child but, his lack of appearance in the latest chapter has me second guessing that. ^^;

"But he is..." confused me, too. It's so vague that without further context it could mean almost anything.

But he is... too old to be making more baby Kim's.
But he is... dead. (And that's really So-seol reading the newspaper. lol.)

You've outdone yourself, winter! I love the panel layout. It really does look like FF. :3 The ending amused me greatly. No-rae's been caught red-handed. haha.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I assumed it was him due to Momma Kim talking about if they had a fourth child but, his lack of appearance in the latest chapter has me second guessing that. ^^;

"But he is..." confused me, too. It's so vague that without further context it could mean almost anything.

But he is... too old to be making more baby Kim's.
But he is... dead. (And that's really So-seol reading the newspaper. lol.)

I realized this sounds slightly out of place because Ssamba originally wrote "But he is..." in English, and we left it as it is. I could be wrong, but I believe it means more like "While No-rae's mother wouldn't mind having a 4th child, No-rae's dad on the other hand...". So he would rather not have another kid. We'll decide to change it or leave when we get to editing chapter 19.

joined Apr 7, 2013

halmoni:

I realized this sounds slightly out of place because Ssamba originally wrote "But he is..." in English, and we left it as it is. I could be wrong, but I believe it means more like "While No-rae's mother wouldn't mind having a 4th child, No-rae's dad on the other hand...". So he would rather not have another kid. We'll decide to change it or leave when we get to editing chapter 19.

That makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the clarification! I'd have difficulty reaching that conclusion on my own just from reading, "But he is..."

So I guess that means No-rae's dad does exist, which brings me back to questioning his whereabouts. Hmm...

joined Jan 31, 2015

Rofl, this needs to be posted here.

moonfrost13:

I love So-seol (No-rae’s bro) but, I wish ssamba would draw (both of) his eyes more often. Because the extreme lens glare keeps reminding me of creepy ass Professor Tomoe from Sailor Moon S. -_-;

http://moonfrost13.tumblr.com/post/118177910129/i-love-so-seol-no-raes-bro-but-i-wish-ssamba

So No-rae's bro likes to run evil scientist experiments in the family basement, plans to eventually sacrifice Dong-hwa to his alien overlord and occasionally plays Twister with the minions. What's so wrong with that?

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 2:56PM

joined Apr 7, 2013

anonymous:

Rofl, this needs to be posted here.

moonfrost13:

I love So-seol (No-rae’s bro) but, I wish ssamba would draw (both of) his eyes more often. Because the extreme lens glare keeps reminding me of creepy ass Professor Tomoe from Sailor Moon S. -_-;

http://moonfrost13.tumblr.com/post/118177910129/i-love-so-seol-no-raes-bro-but-i-wish-ssamba

So No-rae's bro likes to run evil scientist experiments in the family basement, plans to eventually sacrifice Dong-hwa to his alien overlord and occasionally plays Twister with the minions. What's so wrong with that?

Oh, man, I didn't expect this to end up here. XP

It's all perfectly clear to me now... Dong-hwa's new bowl haircut is evidence that he's being set up to become the next Hotaru Tomoe!

Whenever So-seol enters a scene, I hear Professor Tomoe's "Mwuahahahaha" maniacal laughter in my head. MAKE. IT. STOP.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Dancing right now to my theme song for Ssamba: KA! TO! KEN! SSAMBA! ...Samba o katoken Ssamba~ ...Ole~ Ole~ Seol-rae~

^He could be Norae's dad. lol

Share: For our unknown analysis this morning, we have to choose a codename. Of course I used Seol-rae, huehuehue. Kind of fishing who'll recognize, but apparently none did. Haha. But still happy to got it right, thank you Ssamba, inspiration's such a b*tch pushing me to keep going on. #actionistheantidotetodepression

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Guess is that No-rae's dad looks like the older brother judging how strong the relations are portrayed thus far. Would be hilarious though if he was the complete opposite.

To reply you must either login or sign up.