Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Feb 12, 2015

Oh wow hi :3 this comic is good. So cute. 1st time reading a korean manhwa. Nice art,. U can see thw korean fashion here too.. the clothes the character wore.its like kpop men.... cool. I also thought of taeny when i saw them lol. I just hope this one doesnt have net ending its that what u call it? Angsty ending something like that. I dont wanna cry in the ending coz they didnt end up together. Author of this pls make it a happy ending. The author and person who draw this are they one persob or not? Thia art made me practice more in my drawing skills. Gahh i wanna make something like this someday. Inspiring. :)

@halmoni and team members. Gomawo for providingng us translation to this art. If it wasnt to ya'll we wouldnt findt out about this coz we dont speak hangul. (_ _)
P.s why ur name halmoni? Halmoni means aunty or an older person in korean right? Or maybe im wrong. Hehe just curious.

Hi to all the readers of this. :) i hope we could all be friends share thouts after evey chapter. Its nice to talk to someone after reading this. fangirling mode

Is there other manhwa story like this?
Ps sorry bout the typos. :3

Rsz_x7m817y
joined Jan 31, 2015

Question: How much would buying the original copies of the webtoons cost? I have connections with Korea/an address there (holla for being Korean) so, I can, depending on the price, possibly purchase a few chapters depending. I dunno if that'll help at all, but I go there every so often.

On the other hand, I never knew Korean yuri manhwa existed, and boy am I happy about this being a thing.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Thank you Nez.

AAAAAnyhoo, since we were on the subject of authors, sorta, does FF's have other works or is this their first one??

I haven't come across anything else on ssamba's blog, so I'm assuming FF is all they have at the moment.

Oh wow! Has there been any author commentary on the story/their work?

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

P.s why ur name halmoni? Halmoni means aunty or an older person in korean right? Or maybe im wrong. Hehe just curious.

There's only one author for both the story and art, which is ssamba. Halmoni means "grandma" in Korean. No particular reason why I picked that username; I'm just tired and lethargic most of the time, like an old person.

Question: How much would buying the original copies of the webtoons cost?

I'm not sure if we still plan on buying the old FF chapters, but it's probably going to cost somewhere from $5-10. Currently there's no way for foreigners to buy anything on comico, so if we need your help I'll let you know. Thanks, though.

Oh wow! Has there been any author commentary on the story/their work?

You can check out their blog at http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul . Ssamba mostly says stuff like, "Here is the new chapter," I hope you enjoy it," "I will continue to work harder".

joined Nov 30, 2011

I don't even know what I'm looking at lol but! Thanks for the link. I noticed that the chapters average around 2700 viewers give or take a few hundred on the main release site. What are they averaging here?

For everyone else:
I've only ever read Girls of the Wild's and maybe tried a few other manwhas over the years (one was a gang's muscle that had a huge, hard core fetish for cute, fluffy, cuddly teddy bears AH! Hello Mr. Teddy) but that's it. Has anyone else read other manwhas worth reading?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

For everyone else:
I've only ever read Girls of the Wild's and maybe tried a few other manwhas over the years (one was a gang's muscle that had a huge, hard core fetish for cute, fluffy, cuddly teddy bears AH! Hello Mr. Teddy) but that's it. Has anyone else read other manwhas worth reading?

Well, not yuri obviously but I've read a bit of Id and it's quite fun in a Dungeons and Dragons/Lodoss War kind of way. Some very standard Tolkein-esque character classes, but played by fun characters. The whirlwind dwarven romance is a big highlight in the early chapters.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

For everyone else:

There are a lot of good webtoon. For exemple, Song of the cloud (though last time I checked there wasn't new translation since a long time) or Can't see, can't hear but love
Another one kinda 'what the fuck am I reading' : the devil king is bored

Ah there is also the awesome Children's teacher mr Kwon

last edited at Feb 13, 2015 12:15PM

joined Jan 20, 2015

Sen mentioned earlier in this thread the manwha "welcome to room 305!" and that one is absolutely one I would recommend as well. Some of the characters might annoy you a lot in the beginning, but it gets better. It's more LGBT than explicitly yuri, but definitely worth a shot ^_^

I do read a lot of manwha, but it all depends on what kind of genre you like. If you want absolutely stunning art and fantasy/drama I'd recommend "DICE" and "annarasumanara."

If you prefer romance centered manwhas then I know "orange marmalade" is quite popular! C:

For a real scary thriller I think "distant sky" is great C:

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

To me Orange marmelade is on the level of twilight
Don't hit me, I didn't say anything =D

last edited at Feb 13, 2015 1:52PM

joined Nov 19, 2011

Hooray for ch.23~~~ XD

1924893_10202788342174381_69187846677337107_n
joined Dec 11, 2014

Nez Note

Please continue with loving this manhwa.

I am already loving this mahwa so much that it's haunting me.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

wowowowow, palakangorange, you practically read it through with the cubicle!!!! what a chapter... halmoni, we need you badly xD

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Why are the link for the comico website deleted ? Is this illegal to to share the legal reader ? x)

Aka-chin-akashi-seijuro-34192433-750-500
joined Jan 30, 2015

I don't think its illegal..
anyway i need the rough translation i don't understand :( ,just read from comico website..

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

Do not fear halmoni is here

you're a goddess, thank you so much for translate this!!

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Why are the link for the comico website deleted ? Is this illegal to to share the legal reader ? x)

I guess it was to calm down the drama which was going on...
Now I am peace...peace-fully waiting.. for the translation....

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Oh my god!!...I like it more and more ...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You are correct, and I probably deleted one or two by mistake when I was going through.

If anyone wants to re-post a link to comico directly, please feel free.

joined Dec 20, 2013

You are correct, and I probably deleted one or two by mistake when I was going through.

If anyone wants to re-post a link to comico directly, please feel free.

Since it's ok...

Here's the link for the chapter 23.

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/23

the comics: http://comico.toast.com/titles/85

last edited at Feb 15, 2015 10:35AM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I guess Ji-hwan will soon realize (if not already) that Seol-a is gay for No-rae. And she still owes him that promise from chapter 7. Will he ask her to give up on No-rae?

Rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1girls_from_fate_stay_night
joined Aug 30, 2013

I have been keeping myself busy with work and study in hoping that by the time i have free time i have 10 chapters to read. LOL! I forgot that it only come out every week. Hurm.. need to find another part time job.

joined Feb 15, 2015

Like many others, I created an account here because of Fluttering Feelings by Ssamba-ssi. ^^

I have a question about posting a link for the korean raws. If we found some who posted the download links for the korean raws on another website, should I tell them to stop and give the link to the comico website instead?

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I guess Ji-hwan will soon realize (if not already) that Seol-a is gay for No-rae. And she still owes him that promise from chapter 7. Will he ask her to give up on No-rae?

I think that Ji-hwan is gay...O anyway I hope...

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Please check the /u/ FF thread if you want the rough translation. If you can't find the thread (Google is your best friend), just let me know and I'll link you there. Although our fiasco is over, I don't feel comfortable posting links here.

I have a question about posting a link for the korean raws. If we found some who posted the download links for the korean raws on another website, should I tell them to stop and give the link to the comico website instead?

If they post the raws without giving proper credit to ssamba, then yes please tell them to stop and link the comico website. Otherwise, I don't particularly find a problem with posting the raws, but that's my personal opinion as a scanlator. It would be proper to at least mention the comico link, so ssamba can get the appropriate views/traffic on their primary source on comico while the chapter is free.

Aka-chin-akashi-seijuro-34192433-750-500
joined Jan 30, 2015

Please check the /u/ FF thread if you want the rough translation. If you can't find the thread (Google is your best friend), just let me know and I'll link you there. Although our fiasco is over, I don't feel comfortable posting links here.

found it.. thanx again halmoni :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.