Forum › Posts by dkreader

joined Feb 15, 2015

Please check the /u/ FF thread if you want the rough translation. If you can't find the thread (Google is your best friend), just let me know and I'll link you there. Although our fiasco is over, I don't feel comfortable posting links here.

I have a question about posting a link for the korean raws. If we found some who posted the download links for the korean raws on another website, should I tell them to stop and give the link to the comico website instead?

If they post the raws without giving proper credit to ssamba, then yes please tell them to stop and link the comico website. Otherwise, I don't particularly find a problem with posting the raws, but that's my personal opinion as a scanlator. It would be proper to at least mention the comico link, so ssamba can get the appropriate views/traffic on their primary source on comico while the chapter is free.

Thank you very much. ^^
I understand a little bit of Korean so for me, Chapter 23 is so jjang!

joined Feb 15, 2015

Like many others, I created an account here because of Fluttering Feelings by Ssamba-ssi. ^^

I have a question about posting a link for the korean raws. If we found some who posted the download links for the korean raws on another website, should I tell them to stop and give the link to the comico website instead?