Forum › Christmas Eve Agape discussion

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

awwwwww so cute. Yuri Hime Wildrose one shots never let me down. 8/10 ( Very Good)

joined Jul 17, 2013

qsdfqs Morishima's works are beautiful u v u <3

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Quite clever, turning a nun rape story into a fluffy love story just like that XD shes very talented, ive re-read her stuff several times now Xp

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

That doent look like a rape to me. Lol it's just. to dammmn cute love

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That doent look like a rape to me. Lol it's just. to dammmn cute love

Especially since when you look back Aika's about to say she's willing when she gets gagged.

joined Apr 12, 2014

Do me more hehe so cute

joined Dec 18, 2014

I think we need a new tag. Something like [Not-Evil-Rape]. Something that shows that the raped party is not all that opposed to the whole situation.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I think we need a new tag. Something like [Not-Evil-Rape]. Something that shows that the raped party is not all that opposed to the whole situation.

Yeah. Or something like Rape-Not-Tragedy since there are stories like this and Cross Heart that totally give off the wrong impression.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Given that's actually kind of a gross way to put it and way too close to the "raped for real but gets into it as it goes on" trope, maybe taking the "isn't actually rape but is mistaken for it" route is better.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Given that's actually kind of a gross way to put it and way too close to the "raped for real but gets into it as it goes on" trope, maybe taking the "isn't actually rape but is mistaken for it" route is better.

I think the English language needs more words.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I think the English language needs more words.

The English language has plenty of words. People just don't know them, or keep assigning stupid connotations to them when they don't need to.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Those are such messed up tags, but considering the ending, alright, I don't feel as awful for reading it, Morishima didn't fail me ;v;

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Christmas Nun Rape

What the christ on a bicycle?

joined Apr 12, 2014

still one of my faovrites

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

She just really want some BDSM play lol

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Am I just the only one that finds this sad and bizarre? Oh and, rape is rape. It was 100% rape.
The author surely put some romanticization over it, but in reality that's not how it really happens.

joined May 3, 2014

Am I just the only one that finds this sad and bizarre? Oh and, rape is rape. It was 100% rape.
The author surely put some romanticization over it, but in reality that's not how it really happens.

oh give it a break, this is fiction and even then the context was way different that the “real rape”

To reply you must either login or sign up.