Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So i personally do not think that pleasuring one another is the ultimate expression of love. what IS, is something i think only those involved can really know, and for each couple, it is something different.

When i said it i didn't mean exactly that the act of pleasuring the other is the ultimate expression of love, but that you love someone so much that you are willing to do it, if my girlfriend wasn't into that then i wouldn't have sex with her, that wouldn't change how much i love her
I am extremely old fashioned when it comes to that though, so yeah i do think that sex is something quite special, though i'm kinda biased to that since i've been netorared before, also 'cause i'm a scorpio
But seriously that's just me, i'm in no position whatsoever to say what is wrong or right, especially in a website about yuri where several of it's members already came out of the closet, myself included, most of us aren't exactly in the "standard" of society
Yeah i do believe in astrology to some extent

Have also been cheated on :P except in my case the girl was kind of a bitch as doing anything with me? oh hell no im not "ready", cheating on me with some older guy and doing things with him? totally ok!
after i found out about that i didn't even give her the time of day to dump her irl i just texted and bam (was really nice in the text but was cursing her eternally irl my Gemini sign at work there) even after all that i still consider sex to be something special, at least to me anyway.........then again maybe my opinion on it would change if i wasn't still a virgin :P

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

do we have rough idea when the next chapter ( 9 i think) will be out?

996845_321034068029283_850273294_n
joined Aug 17, 2014

Hello. I don't speak english but I can read as well, so... excuse my poor writing skills.

I've been following this manga since the beginning of this year and I must said that I love it. I like almost all characters a lot, specially the most humans: Asuna and Remi.

I'm so sick of perfect characters than trivialize human relationships. People are not so poor as to be a white character, so predictable. No one knows themselves because we're changing all the time and most of our actions are motivated for our unconscious. So, I must confess that I really admire how Amano Shimunta presents to us a complex characters.

Asuma is mi favourite character. Yes, she's a cheater and many people hates her because of that. But, human relations are not so simple as to be driven by a series of rules that always have to be applied (like the categorical imperative). Christians condemn adultery but they still falling in it (and we have the rule because we have the conduct; if no one commit adultery the adultery wouldn't exist in words; simple). Asuna have to deal with her guilty because what she desires is not good seen by society, a society that denies her. Awesome character!

And, not being enough, she's in love with an almost asexual person. How can you deal with that? This isn't so simply as "stop doing it". It's easy to say, it's hard to do. We live in that contradiction every day. And they, that maybe understood that there's no unique way of romantic relationship and that what people thinks is the "correct way" is just what TV, novels and hollywood show us. We don't need to force ourselves to live in that little molds. Every person has differents needs and desires so every romantic relationship has to be different.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

A very satisfying end to a very dizzying arc.

Sorry for the massive delay.

last edited at Aug 23, 2014 10:59AM

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

So i personally do not think that pleasuring one another is the ultimate expression of love. what IS, is something i think only those involved can really know, and for each couple, it is something different.

When i said it i didn't mean exactly that the act of pleasuring the other is the ultimate expression of love, but that you love someone so much that you are willing to do it, if my girlfriend wasn't into that then i wouldn't have sex with her, that wouldn't change how much i love her
I am extremely old fashioned when it comes to that though, so yeah i do think that sex is something quite special, though i'm kinda biased to that since i've been netorared before, also 'cause i'm a scorpio
But seriously that's just me, i'm in no position whatsoever to say what is wrong or right, especially in a website about yuri where several of it's members already came out of the closet, myself included, most of us aren't exactly in the "standard" of society
Yeah i do believe in astrology to some extent

well like i said everyone has their own idea of expressions of love, and that's yours :) for me, there's just way too many people out there who have sex just to have sex to see it as an expression of love.

btw scorpio here too, huzzah scorpios! haha.

i didn't even read the whole chapter released cause i found myself caring so little lol...just skimmed it then remembered the comments XD

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I never learn, for a while there I was hoping for a make-up resolution between Asuna and Fue, and I don't mean sex. But this is Amano Shuninta, the goddess of slapping reality in your face.

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

I can really relate to Asuna. I've thought about this sometimes and even more so because of this manga; it must be hard for an asexual, not being able to fulfill sexual needs of your partner, or at least not enjoying it in the slightest while you do it... Which is why I can understand why such a person would give her partner sexual freedom. It's the only option if you don't want to lose her.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Wow, now the story can pivot to the next situation.

Ya know, I feel bad for Asuna, but I also feel hopeful for her. it sucks falling in love with someone that cannot fully return your feelings, but sometimes it is better to break off all contact and move on.

arrgh, why is Massa such a tool towards Meru? sure she let Meru stay with her, but then turned around and charged her a fee. Tool!

finally, has anyone figured out what Massa does and/or what her major is? I see that she is well off. I also take it that she runs a company or something of that nature. right now her character has had the fewest background side stories, so she is still a bit of a mystery.

any thoughts?

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

This chapter hit me in the feels. But we must endure it huh? Great chapter, thanks for the release Kawaii scans

joined Jul 8, 2013

It might just be me....but this new chapter...made no sense...Thought they broke up already. Not even sure what Fue is thinking at all. Was Asuna lying about being that way or what? Because it was a sudden change even though she said she'd always been like that. Are they planning on getting back together again in the future or is Fue moving on? Did Ruki and Sacchan do it? I don't fucking know. This chapter was just weird. None of it made sense.

joined Apr 15, 2011

It might just be me....but this new chapter...made no sense...Thought they broke up already. Not even sure what Fue is thinking at all. Was Asuna lying about being that way or what? Because it was a sudden change even though she said she'd always been like that. Are they planning on getting back together again in the future or is Fue moving on? Did Ruki and Sacchan do it? I don't fucking know. This chapter was just weird. None of it made sense.

with respect to Asuna and Fue, the chapter was about closure. who knows, they very well could get back together in the future, but for now they need to go their separate ways. As to Ruki and Sacchan, I don't think they "did" anything. it looks like Sacchan agreed to take the next train, so we will have to wait and see.

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

YAY!! New chapter!!! Thanks for the upload!!

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I have been waiting for this chapter to be translated for the longest time. Seeing Fue have emotions finally is great. Though I still don't like Asuna that much. She's just fucked up. Cheating....blackmailing....I don't know how Fue called that 'love.' Fue only saw the outside of Asuna, not the inside of her. But I guess things all worked out in this chapter even though it was pretty sad.

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

finally, has anyone figured out what Massa does and/or what her major is? I see that she is well off. I also take it that she runs a company or something of that nature. right now her character has had the fewest background side stories, so she is still a bit of a mystery.

Back when Meru firsts runs off to her place, Maasa is (I think, I have to reread) sitting in front of a ton of computer screens, so I'm guessing something computer science/IT related. Although, I'm really hoping that she turns out to be a hacker. That'd be hilarious.

And to this new chapter, very well done. And I felt like Asuna and Fue are doing something extremely good in their lives, despite their feelings for each other. They'll find people who can cater to their sexual desires (or lack thereof) and offer a healthier relationship than what the two were in. Of course I'd like to see them get back together, but right now seperation just seems like a better option.

And Meru and Maasa getting some more screen time together, awwww yeaaaaa. I really hope they can get together soon; they're so cute.

And of course Ruki and Sacchan's slow paced romance.... although not sure what's going to happen next if just smelling Sacchan makes Ruki want to distance herself... -facedesk- Damn it.

last edited at Aug 23, 2014 4:10PM

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

They were pretty much broken up but Fue took issue with the way Asuna just accepted it and wanted to talk to her about it, and I'm pretty sure neither of them wanted to break up. They pretty much didn't have any personal closure on the way it happened before and this time they're more sure about it.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Well, I am very glad Fue didn't try to get back with her messed up ex girlfriend. It seemed like she had wanted to get together but then Asuna pushed her away which resulted in them both crying and apologizing. Sad...they love each other but know they can't complete one another.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I have been waiting for this chapter to be translated for the longest time. Seeing Fue have emotions finally is great. Though I still don't like Asuna that much. She's just fucked up. Cheating....blackmailing....I don't know how Fue called that 'love.' Fue only saw the outside of Asuna, not the inside of her. But I guess things all worked out in this chapter even though it was pretty sad.

I bet she was sleeping most of the time so she didn't notice.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I'll be honest. Asuna may not be the greatest of people and she has problems to work out.

But I take major issue with the way they "broke up" this chapter. Fueko and Asuna genuinely still liked each other and after a genuine apology cry session there isn't anything stopping them from trying to work things out. I disagree with Sacchan's remark about Fue being an adult. She didn't do anything but continue to run from her problems in the end, EVEN IF SHE WORKED THEM OUT with Asuna she still scrambled after they made up. Fighting through those problems is what relationships are supposed to do.

I understand the aura and atmosphere this series is taking on, but I don't agree one bit with this last chapter. This series in general has portrayed relationships in an immature and inappropriate way and the saving grace that made it a good series and not just some angst-filled mediocrity was that people could still find a way to make things work, underneath it all; the bullshit, the character problems, etc. This last chapter shot down half of that. Maybe the author will recover and bring back part of its dignity later but it doesn't seem so to me.

I understand the concept of not being able to "complete one another" but things don't add up. Fue loved Asuna but didn't completely know her more...problematic side which is part of Asuna. But you can't completely be in love with someone unless you know all parts of them. However in the end she wanted to make things work and came to work things out. Which means she came to terms with it and still loved Asuna. But then she ran away from her love in the end. But then does that mean she really loved her? But she came back to help out Asuna which means she did. But...

Do you see where I'm going with this? A loop-styled plot hole that has no place existing as the conclusion to their story.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Back when Meru firsts runs off to her place, Maasa is (I think, I have to reread) sitting in front of a ton of computer screens, so I'm guessing something computer science/IT related. Although, I'm really hoping that she turns out to be a hacker. That'd be hilarious.

Or maybe she's just monitoring her stocks, with her background I guess she's into finance. But yeah, maybe she's a hacker underneath that too lol

joined Jun 28, 2013

I'll be honest. Asuna may not be the greatest of people and she has problems to work out.
[...]
Do you see where I'm going with this? A loop-styled plot hole that has no place existing as the conclusion to their story.

Except that the kind of stuff Asuna is describing isn't exactly trivial. Honestly, she sounds like she has mental issues of the sort that aren't exactly easy to deal with (and Japan doesn't exactly have the best attitudes toward therapy). It's like being on a train and knowing it's going to end up in a wreck but not knowing how to change its course. (I can relate to that, even if my own issues're completely different than Asuna's.)

More to the point, sticking together doesn't necessarily mean that it'll work out. At best, it would've been a rocky coaster roller ride until they managed to smooth things out. At worst, there would're been a lot of tears and frustrations for nothing. Sometimes, even if you want it, hell, even if both parties want it, a relationship just isn't going to work out. Sometimes staying together and working out the problems is worth it, sometimes it isn't. Relationships are complicated things you have to go with your feelings on.

I mean, yeah, they could've tried to work it out, but in the end they decided to break it off and free themselves up for hopefully better relationships (well, less hopefully for Asuna...). If the chemistry'd been a little different, they might've decided to stay together and work it out, but they didn't.

And sometimes clinging to something too much can be unhealthy. Plus the way their relationship was, I honestly don't blame Fue for walking away. Hell, in some ways continuing to stay with someone with the kinds of issues Asuna has would've been the more questionable decision. That doesn't mean that I don't wish that Asuna could somehow find a way to deal with those issues and improve, but... realistically too many people have stayed in relationships with people like that and got burnt very badly.

In the end, what Fue walked out of was a kinda toxic relationship, even if both of them did still care about each other.

joined Apr 15, 2011

Her character has been the first to admit that, but then again, each character in this story has a major personality deficit, so I wouldn't completely hold Asuna's personality flaw against her. I kinda like the fact that she has the capacity to be gritty. It's not a bad thing unless she is like that ALL the time.

But I take major issue with the way they "broke up" this chapter. Fueko and Asuna genuinely still liked each other and after a genuine apology cry session there isn't anything stopping them from trying to work things out. I disagree with Sacchan's remark about Fue being an adult. She didn't do anything but continue to run from her problems in the end, EVEN IF SHE WORKED THEM OUT with Asuna she still scrambled after they made up. Fighting through those problems is what relationships are supposed to do.

Fueko is still a child and IMO she realizes that. That is why she disagreed when she Sacchan said she was being adult about the whole issue. However, the fact that she did go talk to Asuna was an adult-like thing to do which means that she is growing up.

I understand the concept of not being able to "complete one another" but things don't add up. Fue loved Asuna but didn't completely know her more...problematic side which is part of Asuna. But you can't completely be in love with someone unless you know all parts of them. However in the end she wanted to make things work and came to work things out. Which means she came to terms with it and still loved Asuna. But then she ran away from her love in the end. But then does that mean she really loved her? But she came back to help out Asuna which means she did. But...

Again, IMO it's not a complete loop-styled plot because 'but then she deleted Asuna's contact information.' At that point, Fueko was trying to break the cycle. Does that mean that some other event will happen and force Asuna and Fueko back together or at least make them interact with one another? Sure it could happen, but for now, they can each concentrate on themselves.

joined Apr 15, 2011

Or maybe she's just monitoring her stocks, with her background I guess she's into finance. But yeah, maybe she's a hacker underneath that too lol

I thought Computer Science when I first posted this question a few months ago. That or a detective agency. But with that Einstein looking fellow calling her Massa-sama, I wonder if she's an ojousama and maybe those monitor screens from the previous chapter are related to her or her family's business. At any rate, I wish she and Meru would just realize they like one another, and of course I still think she's a tool for the way she treats Meru. But this is all my opinion.

I'm kinda hoping one of the next chapters gives more background on Massa. She is the most mysterious and secretive of the bunch. I'd like to understand why she is so focused on money.

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

At any rate, I wish she and Meru would just realize they like one another, and of course I still think she's a tool for the way she treats Meru. But this is all my opinion.

Hmm... I re-read that scene again (because Maaru) and I realized, what if she's charging her because Maasa wants her to bake for her more? That is a bit tool-ish now that I think about it... and I might be reading too much into it. XD Maaru just needs to happen!

Grinning_Wolves
Ldd
joined Apr 9, 2014

Well ... Fuck, that was sad. But i am really loving these characters! I really like how Maasa is trying to push Meru to achieve and learn to value & love herself. I hope to god that their ship sets sail soon!! <3

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

While I understand the message, I think is really shitty to have them talk maturely about their situation, show that they're still in love with each other and throwing the "I'm a bad person and I won't change" card, if only because I find that attitude pretty mediocre.

To reply you must either login or sign up.