Forum › Posts by Little Bits Of Mini

Little Bits Of Mini
Citrus discussion 02 Mar 12:59
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

As much as I want Mei to be the one to come clean and fix things, Yuzu has to confront her first and prompt her to let out her real feelings. Yuzu is the only one who can break Mei's "resolve" whatever that means... To take responsibility for her grandfather's school since she is capable of it, and has anyone ever thought that maybe she does give an actual damn about taking over it instead of letting it crumble down. I think she'd feel sad about it closing down or letting someone else take over. She wants to be proud of accomplishing what her father couldn't. If she's doing it out of her own will like she indeed states, that's something utterly different than her acting out of "noble idiocy."

Little Bits Of Mini
Citrus discussion 02 Mar 10:10
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

The simplest solution I can think for the situation is for Yuzu to grow up as a character and have the confidence to ask Mei to marry her before time runs out. Its a selfish thing to do but we're talking about Robot Mei here. Apparently in order for her to have some purpose in life, she wants to be needed right. So who or what will Mei choose... what does she love more. She's gonna be forced to make a final decision. And Yuzu, Matsuri warned her in the beginning about how society would see their relationship, and to think about it realistically. Both are in doubt right now because they're afraid to be who they really are in fear that their friends, family and society will disown them and they don't want each other to be put in that position. If Mei can confront her grandfather and declare her love for Yuzu and yet still wants to take over the school without the arranged marriage, hands down, that would be the most beautiful thing ever. This is what Yuzu deserves.

Little Bits Of Mini
Citrus discussion 26 Feb 06:28
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Reading through some of the newer chapters and realized, that there seemed to be many times where Mei had probably wanted to tell Yuzu the truth about how she felt, and about her marriage if only Yuzu had not disregarded what she had to say at times. So when it was time for her to leave, it was already too late. It seems like the only glimmer of hope we have left is for Yuzu to fight for Mei like she's always have in her own way. I think Mei wants to be saved even though she doesn't admit it.

Little Bits Of Mini
Citrus discussion 18 Feb 08:27
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Basically, Mei couldn't see a real future with Yuzu since being a lesbian is totally taboo in Japan and that could some what compromise her future job at the school so she had chosen to marry instead cuz if she had chosen Yuzu, she'd be all she could think about all day every night even while you're working cause surely not marrying someone you're in love with and reciprocates it will surely not lead you to a path of a happiness instead of an arranged marriage with someone you're already going to accept as your spouse for the rest of your life and looking forward to a career you never wanted in the first place. When the hell is Mei going to stop setting herself up for unhappiness and stop following orders, and set herself up for own happiness? She's either a robot or a masochist.

Little Bits Of Mini
Citrus discussion 21 Jan 01:57
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Still waiting for Mei to come out of her shell.

Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

i am loving the new yuri variety stuff

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Yeah I'm confused alright, as to why there were 3 drunk lesbians in one single room, and there wasn't even a threesome. I thought this manwha was about sexual healing and stuff...

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Wait.... so judging from that art cover page, I'm assuming none of the girls end up with each other but they have boyfriends apparently. Not a single hint of all that any of the other girls turned out differently. What a hopeful ending for us readers.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

To me, it hurts all the same when you get cheated on, whether she was with a man or a woman. Some people might feel differently though. I'd be more upset by the idea that she slept with another girl she had feelings for versus a random guy. I'd still feel the same if it were reversed too. If she was obviously regretful, and knew she made a mistake, and you know she still does love you, then yes, I would forgive her even if she slept with a man. I don't understand why you could forgive her cheating with another girl, but not forgive her for cheating with a man. Seems kind of absurd in my opinion, and hypocritical. Haha, again, this all depends on the individual lesbian or bisexual's perspective.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

So that new character with the short is supposed to a hit man or something? Wow i hope not! If anything, I hope she becomes Seju's body guard or something.

Little Bits Of Mini
Blondes 17 Jan 02:28
Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

I'm hoping that Sungji will use Sumin as her sex buddy for 10 years, and then move on with a new girl.

The worse part is... they're basically sex buddies right now.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

This story wasn't Yuri I think... It had something to do with this girl who's walking by this river bank. Maybe it was even raining, I'm not entirely sure. A class mate approaches her, they talk about something to make her feel better... I can't remember the rest. I'm hoping to find it again so I can read and understand what actually went on in that story. All I know is, the drawings were fairly nice, it looked like Shoujo stuff (almost) perhaps a little more sketchier.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Awesomeness. I had no idea Kiyo hooked up with someone else too that's great, they seem like a sweet couple.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

The day Otsu Hiyori ever writes any Yuri manga again... i'd be so darn happy.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Yeh it's quite ridiculous to watch all these hot chicks fawn over Sumin who has probably slept with the entire cast.

Seriously.. we need a new character... a hot woman please lol it should be someone decent, not easily swept up by pretty looks, has some morals, and is a bit of a funny jokester since this manwha could really use some comic relief.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Wow, Sungji looks like an animal in heat lol. Seems like Team Blonde is gonna be canon so... can they introduce a new character for Seju already and give her awesome sex to come too. She's only been waiting for a decade >.<

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

For a one shot, I'd recommend "Graffiti" by Furutsuji Kikka :3 just one of those I like to reread.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/graffiti

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

now that's what you call a Hug :) Dia is my fav girl.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Wow, Washio is kinda sexy now. Too bad she's unaware of Tsukasa's feelings for her :(

Little Bits Of Mini
Citrus discussion 22 Nov 22:09
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

ooh what a romantic chapter :)

Little Bits Of Mini
Citrus discussion 22 Nov 22:09
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

ooh what a romantic chapter :)

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Kinda of tired seeing the cast mope around and bitch about their exes most of the time. I get why Sumin doesn't want to get back with Seju but they seriously need to end things properly please or this story just going to keep going in circles.

Little Bits Of Mini
Beloved L discussion 08 Oct 16:34
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

What the actual hell...them having sex is ignoring the problem :/ You'd think the doctor be more mature as an adult and professional about the whole situation.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

I feel bad for what Sungji has to endure but I don't think she knows just how much Seju loves Sumin. If she knew their history, I would bet she would break up with Sumin just because she knows that Seju needs her for basic survival also besides the fact that they have an undeniable love for one another. Sungji has proven herself to be humble and extremely caring. Honestly thought we were going to see some ugly colors from her. Love her character more now. Calling it next chapter, Sungji's going to break it off with Sumin soon enough to learn more about them and finally perhaps put herself on equal footing with Seju. That could explain why she looked so darn upset.

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 6:28PM