Forum › Now Loading…! discussion

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Attempt to attract players for a Mobile Game by developing actual content? Are these people even trying? It's like an unspoken rule of Mobile Games that all marketing is done by asking the artist to design a female character with massive boobs and little clothes, and use her in every single add.

That's the stereotype, but these days it's more about having a female player who beats the male player. Seriously, it's a trend nobody's talked about. Every single ad I've seen lately for a mobile game about combat has the female player who kicks all the mens' asses and everybody's shocked.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Mmmmm... the story, or maybe the dialoges are kinda... meh? looks like something wrote by a beginner.

joined Nov 4, 2015

WHOA WHOA WHOA

didn't see that kiss coming

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

Sweet. A new manga to follow.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Part of me wants MC to tell not-Kou "sorry, i'm straight," with the rest of the manga being about super awkward game dev work.

Every single ad I've seen lately for a mobile game about combat has the female player who kicks all the mens' asses and everybody's shocked.

Market research has shown that women are overrepresented in casual and mobile games, while men are so in sports games and FPS. Converging to around a 50-50 split across the greater gaming spectrum.

last edited at Mar 25, 2017 10:43AM

joined Apr 28, 2016

Attempt to attract players for a Mobile Game by developing actual content? Are these people even trying? It's like an unspoken rule of Mobile Games that all marketing is done by asking the artist to design a female character with massive boobs and little clothes, and use her in every single add.

People were writting bullshit online about her game.

With all new content being reskins of old content, you can bet they did.

Then they are far behind cheap flash games! They have discovered that they can make adds with almost nude girls and suggestive lines without them having anything to do with the game!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

this reminds me a lot of New Game

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I didn't like the art very much, neither the writing, or the characters, or the fact that this shit is about mobile games.
What I did like though, was that there's actual (?) fucking yuri. This felt like some dumb wannabe cute manga that keeps people attracted because of yuri undertones, but woah, it's not. Didn't expect that at all, I'm actually looking forward to how this is gonna continue.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

It's alright. Even if the art isn't really to my liking. And the one with the lighter hair color resembles a personality type I don't much care for. I guess I like that they kissed already. I mean that's not a stickler for me. it just feels like the relationship might start sooner I suppose.

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Really not feeling this... totally a sexual harassment case. Don't shit where you eat, people!

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Mikan-uji is pretty into Granblue Fantasy.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

literally everything she's done doujins for are mobage afaik even!

wish she was into Bahamut instead for the darinatsu crossover orz

last edited at Mar 26, 2017 11:13AM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

literally everything she's done doujins for are mobage afaik even!

Kindred Spirits though

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

i guess as far as i knew was wronggg

--neat tho, should see if i can get those for when i play kinspi

joined Jan 8, 2017

More! MORE!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Second chapter, way better than the first!
Though I don't care too much for the drunk cliche. I'll get over it lol

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

"You're an adult. You have to get the hang of your little gay heart sometime," is one of the best pieces of dialogue I've ever read.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Sahara

joined Aug 1, 2015

"You're an adult. You have to get the hang of your little gay heart sometime," is one of the best pieces of dialogue I've ever read.

Seriously. I love this line.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I would've delete them after showing them to Saku

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/now_loading_ch02#6
"little gay heart" if this ain't me oml

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I choked on my water when I read that, lol.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Holy hell I want more of this.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

this phrase took me by surprise but it was so gooooooood.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Mochida confirmed surprisingly savage, awesome

To reply you must either login or sign up.