Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Seems like the author is Yamura Ichi.

tmtvl
Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

"that which begins must inevitably end"

get this mono no aware shit outta my yuri fluff ;-;

"The empire, long divided, must unite; long united, must divide. Thus it has ever been."

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Place your bets, is Rin's master a Lustful gorgeous woman, a 500yo loli, some hot dude or a trap?

INB4 old woman. Who basically treats him as her loser son.

tmtvl
Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Heh, "Sugato".

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

so.... if I got that "Cursed Rosary" do it provide a blessing or a curse?

You get a curse that goes away after you say 50 hail Mary's and 5 lord prayers.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Could also be a good idea to try changing DNS servers if they know how to go about that. Some crappy ISPs will have a lot of issues that changing to external DNS servers will usually fix.

Yeah, putting good old OpenNIC in resolv.conf.head might work. Or, well, whatever the Windows way of going about it is.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

What's your system specs/browser? Have you tried under Firefox? If Firefox doesn't work, have you tried Chrome/Chromium? Are you running Linux, Windows, or BSD? Is it only Dynasty Scans that has a problem?

hi there

i'm using windows 10, chrome and chromium both have the same problem, and yes only Dynasty has this problem
also i can use my phone to read just fine using chrome.

It might be a good idea to try using a different browser to make sure it's nothing to do with your ISP or firewall or such.

Aside from that you can try clearing your browsing data under Chrome's advanced settings, you could also try using an incognito window. If that doesn't work, check your SSL/HTTPS certs, and if all else fails you could try deleting your profile folder (make sure to back up your bookmarks beforehand).

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

So, the room contains a massive pachydermal nuisance standing right in the middle and everyone is scuffling their feet and trying to pretend not to notice it.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

You can only translate "Wha-" so many times before you gotta change it up a little.

For professional translations (at least, for IT manuals, dunno about official regulations for manga) there are certain specific requirements to make sure non-native speakers of the target language can properly understand the translation. So random silliness irks me, because I've done the same in the past and I got a thorough talking-to for it.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

What's your system specs/browser? Have you tried under Firefox? If Firefox doesn't work, have you tried Chrome/Chromium? Are you running Linux, Windows, or BSD? Is it only Dynasty Scans that has a problem?

tmtvl
Sachikano discussion 28 May 06:44
Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Madoka Akbar

My sides.
They are in orbit.
Around the planet Neptune.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

The problem with translations on danbooru:

Be translator.
Translate 「はぁ」 as "Que!?" rather than the standard "Wha-!?".
Don't get called out on your shit.

tmtvl
Liberty discussion 26 May 21:14
Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Can anyone recommend a good hospital? Because my spinal column just suffered a stress fracture from the cringe.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Ilha Formosa is a wonderful place, and now it's even better.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

(And of Linux on desktop)

You're a good person, you can stay.

Anyway, it's nice to have the order again, I always forget it beyond rat, ox, rabbit, tiger, dragon, snake.

tmtvl
Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

nhaaa, I love that manga! I still hope a kiss (on the lips) of two <33

There are two instances if im not mistaken. First one, Sakurako got drunk and kissed Kasumi XD. Second was when Sakurako got sick, Kasumi gave her meds via mouth to mouth. I think i saw the drunk scene on Yukiko's twitter.

I can't remember if this has been posted here yet but there's a scene where one of them fishes a candy out of the other's mouth with a kiss.

You mean this?

tmtvl
Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

B-but holding hands with yourself doesn't count... does it?

The eternal question: do you get pregnant from holding hands with yourself?

tmtvl
Ayakashiko discussion 23 May 06:03
Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Kind of serial monogamy that though, ain't it?

Heh, cereal monogamy, food, heh.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Shouldn't there be Anime tag?

No? At least I haven't heard anything about it, author's twatter ain't mentioning any anime production either.

tmtvl
Ayakashiko discussion 20 May 10:37
Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Heh, look at you people fretting over your tiny ships. I, on the other hand, went down the harem route! MahoroxEveryone muthafukkah! Mwahahahah!

I ship Mahoro with everyone, but I believe in every harem, there must be the "legal" wife.

Kuuko as wife, Nene and Yukime as concubines? Seems legit.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

I see Kotooka doesn't subscribe to "my beloved being happy is more important than my happiness" school of love.

I don't like this chapter because it feels like we're heading to a terrible disappointment of an ending.

tmtvl
Opapagoto discussion 17 May 16:51
Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

YourShoes, try CDJapan's proxy shopping feature, there's a Japanese store which still has first-hand copies.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Rin said:

Anyone who has their blood sucked has a very low chance of becoming a vampire.

So to me it seems like it varies from person to person, not from incident to incident. That would also explain why the number of vampires is low.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Ugh, coffee... the smell alone makes me nauseous. Guess I ain't used to society's bitterness.

tmtvl
Ayakashiko discussion 12 May 10:03
Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Nene's thoughts: "Bed... but dignity... but bed..."