Forum › New Game discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

omfg I screamed when I saw Hifumi being dom

Also, can't decide ?
Extra comma in the last panel?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yun and Hifumin are past masters at making their own lives needlessly difficult lol

And I think we can all make some educated guesses regarding what kinds of games (or w/e) the latter is channeling there... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Blnjpmvciaahk9w
joined Aug 1, 2016

RIP Hifumin, again...

joined Jun 30, 2015

Hifumi best gurl

Also the love polygon just expanded beyond Euclidean plane

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

devil aoba's pretty sadistic but damn she got nothing on hifumin

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Hifumi has to get into a character while Aoba doesn't so I think Aoba's got the higher level here.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

But Aoba is a passive sadist too! Hifumin acting doesn't stand a chance against the natural dark side of Aoba

I really hope we get to see this put to test in some future chapter.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh, there's gonna be an ova
It looks like that chapter Aoba was torturing snowmen, awesome

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Rin is as adorable as Ko is dense. Poor Rin. Ko-chan no baka!

I'm craving for some chocolate now. Curse this diet!

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

Rin is as adorable as Ko is dense. Poor Rin. Ko-chan no baka!

I'm craving for some chocolate now. Curse this diet!

your avatar match with this, only she want rice :p

i wanna see more drunk aoba

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Drunk Aoba... XD

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I guess somebody who'd design a game about flaying teddy bears and wearing their flesh would enjoy eating bear-shaped foods a little too much.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Hm... I don't know.... I didn't like that chapter. It was rather uncute an mostly just plain silly instead of funny.

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Is there like, a law in Japan against depicting minors drinking in works of fiction? Every time I see an anime character get drunk off of chocolate it just seems like the author wanted to get their character drunk without them actually drinking anything alcoholic. It feels really shoehorned to me.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Hm... I don't know.... I didn't like that chapter. It was rather uncute an mostly just plain silly instead of funny.

I found myself thinking that it's basically purely 4koma and nothing more after the first pages, too. It was still nice, I guess. And Kou is a sinful woman. How thick can she be?

On a side note: the New Game artbook 'Fairies Story' is pretty great.

last edited at Oct 29, 2016 6:05AM

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Poor chocolate Harambe ._.;

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

These character personality inversions are pretty great.

joined Sep 21, 2014

AAAHHH THIS WAS GREAT
Rin was cute and all, but even more importantly, Hifumi's fears about Aoba's personality traits are pretty much on point lmao, a dom/top Aoba-chan is very much possible
But yeah true, the characters/concept she designed are pretty savage/morbid

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

Oh no Aoba bit Harambe's head off

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Heads off for...

joined Apr 1, 2013

Is there like, a law in Japan against depicting minors drinking in works of fiction? Every time I see an anime character get drunk off of chocolate it just seems like the author wanted to get their character drunk without them actually drinking anything alcoholic. It feels really shoehorned to me.

I don't know if it's true, but they mention it in "Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun" that manga-authors have restriction concerning stuff like drinking and smoking - basically it would be bad if it seemed like they were "encouraging" minors to smoke or drink because they made a "cool" character which does that.

joined May 23, 2015

It's not so much a law as something the publishers self-enforce to avoid complaints. Especially publishers whose target demographics include minors.

Many of the TV restrictions are similar; not law, but self-enforced by broadcasters.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

YOU DON'T GET IT KOU CHAN!!! >////////<

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

If there is a law, Morinaga totally forgot it on Girlfriends.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Need more sadist/ drunk Aoba!! She really up Hifumin on the Dom role. The childish outlook and acts could not suppress her wild S-tendency

Meh, Rin hoarded all of Kou's chocolates. Considering Aoba massive fangirling after Kou, it as strange that she does not prepare one for Kou. Hopefully Kou x Aoba chocolate exchange will be next chapter

last edited at Oct 31, 2016 1:01PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.