Forum › Fragtime discussion

Nekkid
joined Jan 30, 2013

It doesn't really have to be rational. As long as she thinks she's degrading herself the coping mechanism is serving it's purpose, so time is irrelevant. Coping mechanism don't work on a consciousness level.

It's not really that uncommon in real life.

Da fuq is this guy even talking about? Someone please dumb down his comments or make him GTHO.

I actually understand what s/he's talking about, but they seem to be hostile/aggressive with their tone so I don't see a point in translating it, but I'll do it anyway.

They're saying that whatsherface, Muramaki, has issues and represses them, so she's putting on the strip show and being otherwhatsherfaces plaything/fantasy as a way to punish herself (for what, who knows, her own perceived lack of worth through the BS she puts up with?) through humiliation, or sexual degredation, or whatever.

I do find it interesting that she's been "testing" (imo) Moritani's character during different snippets of the time stop, maybe to get a better sense of her , and (more imo) she likes being around Moritani because Moritani doesn't really matter in "their world" anyway, since she makes herself invisible to their peers via the time stop. She's a safe place for Muramaki, even if she hasn't realized it yet (though a part of her recognizes it on a subconscious level which is why she acts 'different' around her)

That's just my 'kyaaaaa emoticon fluffspeak' though (to quote mr.hostilepants up there)

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

I'm not sure where this series is going? it could end up in angst route or a darker storyline. That's the vibe I'm getting each time a new chapter comes out.

I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

Well damn. That escalated quickly but I kinda expected it. Haruka always looks like she has a hidden agenda and I really wonder what it is.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hehehe finally she thought what we thought ! but it's okay... I understand your feelings Moritani san, sometimes, when they get so close, you just don't care about the consequences anymore ... Even if she is lying, when she is such a good lier, who can resist?

Looks like we're going to clear our doubts with the next chappter... CAN NOT WAIT !

last edited at Dec 5, 2013 7:28PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

ITS A MIRACLE! NO CLIFFHANGER ENDING FOR THIS CHAPTER! OMG!...

Really cliffhangers are having the opposite effect on me with this manga, instead of hyping me up for the next I feel more tired than anything, mostly predictable stuff. Anyways this chapter (7) was rather refreshing.

last edited at Dec 5, 2013 8:39PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Oh wow she just realized that this girl could be using her. About time it took her to figure that out... Nothing really happened in ch7 but i think the next one will be a good one. This just seemed like a filler.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Friends are good... I know the feeling when you join a group yet want to join another circle of people while not leaving the others.

Really. Why the heck are women so... complicated and complex? Even if I am one, it still doesn't make much sense to me.

sigh

Since I no longer care about the arguing or anything of that matter, I shall say that: DAMN! THAT WAS ONE HEART-THROBBING chapter~ New friends, a little bit of subtext jealousy on Murakami-san's side, aaaand that "I love her"
part from time-stop girl.

I guess friend people doesn't care much about time-stopping ability of time-stop girl.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

If by "nothing" you mean some of Murakami's most significant character development then, yeah. I'd agree.

I don't even know HOW you came to that conclusion on your own. When that time stopping girl asked her if she was avoiding her because she cares about her, Murakami only smiled and said nothing. That's not really opening up at all.. I still think she is using her until she convinces me otherwise. You think that is character developement ? Ha...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Damn. This is one hell of a chapter. I thought Murakami was gonna be a total beoootch. But glad that wasn't the case.

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

I love this chapter.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

It's just annoying how i literally have to guess how they are feeling because no one can be honest with the other. But I suppose it's realistic because girls are all complicated like that. Rather, this series is getting kind of dull. So this girl has the power to stop time and peep on girls pantsu for 3 minutes. It's not doing the best job of story telling because im still confused how she has this ability. But i won't drop it yet, because now the time-stop girl is starting to make friends and have more sense. The next chapter should be interesting.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

So she really does just disappear from right in front of people's eyes and they hardly question it? ("When did you move over there?")

joined Aug 5, 2013

Wow what is up with this hostility? Chill out mate O__O

joined Jul 17, 2013

/heavy breathing/

1378332_444830178967555_766210037_n
joined Dec 1, 2013

Yay!! cant wait for the next Chapter!! >_<

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Is it next time yet?

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

"You're face is totally red"
Series ruined.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

If it's flag time now I would be reading next chapter :P
and this is what an angsttttt manga makes me!!!!!!!! awwwwwww
Moritani asked the question. Good. Now time for more angst or what ? Uhm hmp.....

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Series ruined.

Michan Pls...
At least they didn't say "But... we're both girls"

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Series ruined.

Eh? Ptthf, how so?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Series ruined.

Eh? Ptthf, how so?

"You're"

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

lol I see grammar correctness on tumblr almost everyday and now on dynasty too X"D
anw, I wonder why Murakami seemed bothered with Moritani talking with other girls but she hided it. :3 Maybe she's having expression issues ... o.O and she talks the opposite with what she thinks. hmmmm......

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Series ruined.

Eh? Ptthf, how so?

"You're"

Hahahahahahhaaa, I totally glossed over that "obvious" mistake. you're right. series ruined :-)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Series ruined.

Eh? Ptthf, how so?

"You're"

Eeeeeeeeeeehh I thought she was saying it because it was cliche or something... My bad!

dropped Series ruined ._.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Pffft... if you drop a series because of a grammatical error, how do you get through most scanlated manga? lol

I just read through the first 7 chapters, and I really like it. :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.