Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I way enjoy the supporting pairs far more than the actual main pair in this! Even the bonus where the two supports were just talking about the manga was more enjoyable for me than a normal chapter with the two mains.

I would be quite happyif we just have more and more side pairings going on hahaha

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Moe is so adorable
Edit: Or should I say Moe is so もえ~

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 2:44AM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I cannot help it, i always read this with an big smile!

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

my heart can't handle thiiisss

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

So very sweet!
So sweet it makes me smile.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

cutee

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

It seems that Mizuki and Moe got wrapped up first because they're.....

.....graduating before the series ends. T_T DON'T LEAVE USSSSS! Well, Mizuki IS related to Ayaka....so...maybe she'll come back and visit whenever Ayaka gets character development.

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

chapter 20.5 - Here lies justtestinfo cuteness overload, forgot about incoming heart attacks.

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

it was a good chapter but.... where is Shiramine and Yurine?? I kind of miss them already

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Canonically they have taken a bath together but we......didn't see it. The extra just skipped to Yurine drying Ayaka's hair. Gosh darn it.

I… can hardly imagine it. >.> Seeing Ayaka's naked body AND taking a bath with her would probably trigger all of Yurine's most dangerous buttons. I doubt Ayaka would be okay with that.

it was a good chapter but.... where is Shiramine and Yurine?? I kind of miss them already

Next chapter. Definitely. Promise.

…Maybe.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I feel the same, yo. They have a lot of potential but I'm concerned that Canno wants them to be last so that the series ends with them. :[

Plus we need to really explore Ayaka's complex about not being worth loving if she's not perfect that was touched upon in Ch. 1 & 11. (Maybe in Chapter 21, perfectly 10 chaps apart each time...)

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 10:51PM

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I hope there will be more of Yukina x Towako.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

When Canno has an autograph session, they don't do things halfway. ò.Ô

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cd6CwopUIAAdY0G.jpg:large

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

When Canno has an autograph session, they don't do things halfway. ò.Ô

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cd6CwopUIAAdY0G.jpg:large

Thank you so much for leaving these little tidbits of beauty here for me to devour in between releases. <3

I wish I could have that as my birthday cake.

last edited at Mar 21, 2016 12:02AM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

It's out. \o/ And it's yet another chapter "cut in two". Haha… hahahahaha… (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't know what's happening with Comic Alive, but the short chapters seem to hit a lot of their series, lately…

The chapter is titled "the disappearance of Shiramine Ayaka." Oh, the irony. So yeah, it's a chapter about Ayaka this time… kinda. Ayaka herself almost doesn't appear, but she's the focus. I'm tempted to wait for next month to release the two parts as one chapter, but that would make for a long wait…

last edited at Mar 26, 2016 9:22AM

joined Oct 12, 2013

They're just fucking with us now.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

"the disappearance of Shiramine Ayaka."

"the focus awakens"

Lyendith thank you so much por translating this series in French and English, I appreciate your effort :>.
Someone has a link of the second Cd drama? I could only find the first one in /u/ :<.

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 8:19PM by

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The chapter is titled "the disappearance of Shiramine Ayaka." Oh, the irony. So yeah, it's a chapter about Ayaka this time… kinda. Ayaka herself almost doesn't appear, but she's the focus. I'm tempted to wait for next month to release the two parts as one chapter, but that would make for a long wait…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Of course
im sure jap readers have taken notice as well, and the author themself totally knows lmao
Hmm I wouldn't mind waiting for the second part tbh, to have wrapped up in one go

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Yeah…I may not even be able to do part 1 before part 2 comes out, anyway. >.>

Someone has a link of the second Cd drama? I could only find the first one in /u/ :<.

I was pretty sure it was in /u/ (that's where I found it, at least), but it's no longer there, it seems… but I have it if you want. =[ I don't know if I can post the link here…

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 3:24PM

Yeah…I may not even be able to do part 1 before part 2 comes out, anyway. >.>

I was pretty sure it was in /u/ (that's where I found it, at least), but it's no longer there, it seems… but I have it if you want. =[ I don't know if I can post the link here…

Oh, thanks! Well, if you can put the link, of course

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

…Because it's "A Kiss and a White Lily"? =O

joined Oct 12, 2013

Alphabetical ordering systems often disregard 'A' and 'The' at the beginning of titles.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Yup. Some more Canno goodness.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cf18h1EUIAANBjW.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cfw1F-_UMAA5w8v.jpg

…I have no idea where this is from, or if it is from anything, but it's pretty.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Chapter 21-2 is out. \o/ I'm busy with a bigass Umineko chapter right now, but I'll get on AnoKiss as soon as it's done. (Speaking of which, one on the new girls reminds me dangerously of a certain Umineko character… if this wasn't AnoKiss I'd be afraid. >.>)

Alas, it seems the "Little Theatre" section at the end of the chaps is gone. =[ I liked those.

PS: On another note, Canno and Nakatani Nio (author of Yagate Kimi ni Naru) recently did a crossed interview. It's pretty funny (and led to this https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChCtzFpU4AA8G7k.jpg )

Also, no one answered regarding the Drama CD… can I post a download link here? =O

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 3:54PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.