Forum › Posts by Asukaori

Asukaori
Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Is this a older comic? I was going "That doesn't look right"... was cute tho.

I think the doujin originally came out in 2012.

Oh. So that explains why, on the thumbnail, only the girl in the middle looked like Kodama drew her.

That's because she only drew the one in the middle. There are two other short stories by Mimi Ayato and Oreiro (as you can see in the table of contents on page #02).

Asukaori
Gemini discussion 24 Apr 14:04
Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Can we get a R.I.P in the chat for the guy though got rejected twice.

He rejected the other twin himself

But he didn't??

Asukaori
Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

To editor AsuKaori, thx for make me join this cult AsuKaori

You're welcome. That makes like 5 of us now. kek

Asukaori
Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

It seems very obvious to me that Kotooka and Nadeshiko end up together, so I'm always really confused when I see people say this story doesn't have yuri or whatever. It just doesn't have yuri for the POV character in chapter 1, which is kind of a weird standard.

The main character is really Kotooka... it's a coming out story for her. She's the gayest of the three.

I agree that saying it was "very obvious" is a bold statement. I would say it was implied going by the last pages of the final chapter and the matching bracelets from the epilogue page. Yeah, it might also be a friends thing, but such tiny detail was put there for a reason. That said, I don't understand moon but I believe the author did confirm Kotooka and Washio end up together. Also, "Washio and Kotooka date".

Asukaori
Killing Me! discussion 19 Nov 13:07
Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

"Cancelled"
But I need more!!

last edited at Nov 19, 2019 10:15PM

Asukaori
Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Looking for a one shot that had one girl who had braided pigtails dragging another girl with short hair into a love hotel but they didn’t do it in the end. Pretty sure the short haired hair just went along with the pigtailed girl cause she’s always being used as an replacement for a guy cause she looks cool? I remember they left the hotel in their uniform

Backwards Cinderella

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I can't believe Asuka and Kaori are canon. Wow.
In the most recent novel, which is a compilation of stories, there's a story from Kaori's perspective and all I know is that Kaori confessed to Asuka but Asuka's response wasn't clear. Kaori also asks Asuka to live together (through a letter, I don't know) but we don't get to know if she accepts it, only in a future novel perhaps.
That's what I've heard anyway.

Here's the story translated if anyone is interested.

Asukaori
Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

The Yuri Nation also has a list that I believe is up to date.

Asukaori
Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I know I'm very late but can I have source for this credit page : https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch11#last

Here.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

(Reina does date whatever-his-name-is-Sensei, right?).

Uhm, no, I'm almost sure they never date.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

So, I was gonna ask about that Liz to Aoi Tori thing 'cause I thought it featured these two characters, but apparently it features two other characters. Goes to show how little I know about Hibike... well, still, I am kinda curious. How overt is the yuri in that movie, if there's any at all? Does it continue the tradition of bullshit bait from the anime, or is it a legitimate relationship? I remember reading someone hailing it as a revolution for the yuri genre, but I've probably just hyped myself up too much over one person's ramblings...

Anyhow, I thought this thing was pretty good even though, again, I never watched the anime. Their relationship was pretty messed up, but it is fun to read about messed up relationships every once in a while.

The movie hasn't been subbed yet, it was released in theaters in April so it might take a while. But as far as I know the pairing has more potential than Kumiko x Reina since it doesn't have guys involved.
It's definitely not the revolution of yuri but it does have a lot of subtext pairings, Mizore x Nozomi (the ones from Liz to Aoi Tori) being one of the gayest ones and Asuka x Kaori too since the latter seems to be canon in the novels.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I can't believe Asuka and Kaori are canon. Wow.
In the most recent novel, which is a compilation of stories, there's a story from Kaori's perspective and all I know is that Kaori confessed to Asuka but Asuka's response wasn't clear. Kaori also asks Asuka to live together (through a letter, I don't know) but we don't get to know if she accepts it, only in a future novel perhaps.
That's what I've heard anyway.

last edited at Jun 26, 2018 11:55PM

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

The first page doesn't really mean anything in my opinion. It's just what they decided at the time of publication. The timing of publication is not necessarily the one of writing, since it's a monthly magazine.

It was announced as a short series back in March, three months prior to the issue that had the first chapter. I don't know why such disbelief, it had a fast pacing because it was intended to be short, the ex was obviously a plot device for Machi to realize she likes Hana and while the parents stuff still ended on a bad note/unresolved, it did showed Machi standing up for herself and Hana, so it was a progress for her character. As a short series I do believe it could've used another chapter or two but I'm satisfied with the end.
Edit: I'll have to correct myself, it was actually a month before.

last edited at Jun 25, 2018 5:49PM

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

That said, Momomo Moto is usually an interesting, although sometimes frustrating, creator, so I’m on board for the foreseeable future.

Momono is doing only the drawing for this series tho.

Asukaori
Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I'm trying to find this manga. All I remember was a scene where a character said they wanted to see the other's face or something after 69ing. thanks in advance

Reminds me of this.

Asukaori
Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Does this have a tank that I can buy to show support?

Yes.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

It's funny to see a 13-year-old overpower an adult who's over twice her age. But I guess it's not that difficult if the other part is not really trying to resist, sorta how it went in NTR.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Vagina? Isn't it butt?

When I searched peach as a slang it led me here and here.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I HATE last chapter confessions/get togethers. I wanna see how a relationship between the two would look like for AT LEAST 10 chapters (especially if it took over 50 chapters for them to get to this point). If an author can't deliver that, I find the manga not worth the read, so I'm hoping it won't be the case here!

Also I hope that the next chapter won't have me wait for 2 weeks... These waiting periods are harsh.

If you want a heads-up, there hasn't been much progress up to chapter 20.
There are series that gets one chapter update per year and you're complaining about a two weeks gap between releases? I edit more than one chapter when I have some free time but, surprisingly, I have stuff to do irl.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

or if this just a yuri gag manga, that is going nowhere.

There you go.
As for going nowhere there's no way to know until it ends. It might pull a Shinozaki-san and ends up with the girls getting together in the very last chapter.

Asukaori
Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I recognize these characters, can somebody point out the manga they're from?

I was wondering about that since most of Sayuri-hime works are very short sequels from previous YH stuff but going through all Kodama's translated and untranslated works I couldn't find those characters. Maybe it's the girls from Renai Manga, kinda looks like them here.

Kodama really should be making more fluffy stuffs.

There's a new one-shot of her coming up, it looks cute/fluffy.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

but maybe a bit more than 50%? maybe someone has statistics).

Here.

Asukaori
New Game discussion 21 Feb 18:54
Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I miss Yagami x Rin moments.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

More Rokuroichi, what a bless.

Asukaori
Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

This story is from almost 4 years ago, it doesn't have a sequel.

last edited at Feb 15, 2018 11:03PM