Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

cipp posted:
On the bright side, looks like I can actually have a productive Sunday :P

HAHA true that. I was thinking of going back to sleep, but then I already made my tea.
Sunday here I come

joined Apr 3, 2012

Maybe next week's chapter will be twice as long? crosses fingers

Get well, Ssamba

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

xphrnzrjh posted:

I seriously waited the whole week just for this!!!! I feel like crying and falling into misery untill I'll die choking on my own tears

I'm with you

I just love these emotional meltdowns. I need something to forget about my own aching heart!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

NamelessPresence posted:

xphrnzrjh posted:

I seriously waited the whole week just for this!!!! I feel like crying and falling into misery untill I'll die choking on my own tears

I'm with you

I just love these emotional meltdowns. I need something to forget about my own aching heart!

haha i know.. i got a good laugh though

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Many people getting colds recenly, hopefully Ssamba gets better soon. On the other side, it does look like an emotional torture for the FF fans.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Imagine the emotional meltdown here if it was a hiatus announcement or Ssamba taking a long break like when her computer broke.

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 9:57AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Martian posted:

Imagine the emotional meltdown here if it was a hiatus announcement or Ssamba taking a long break like when her computer broke.

OMG.... don't even mention it!!!!!!!!!

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Damn, this is sad. I woke up excited about the chapter but theres no chapter Lol. Well, I hope ssamba gets better fast.

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 10:03AM

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

Seriously !!! Do we really have to wait another week can?! Cant that damn letter shown any time the last week !! I'm serioulsy gonna give up on this manhwa ..ssamba damn every week i give you my heart and all i get is your shit !!!

Woah then I never know shit was this good xD
Come on~
We just need to wait another week whats wrong with that?
You never waited for months only for a chapter dont you?
Dont just throw a shit for people's hardwork just because its delayed to another week
Patience is virtue my dear

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

NamelessPresence posted:

xphrnzrjh posted:

I'm with you

Same here. I could imagine the meltdown manga/anime style.

I guess I might as well try to catch up on my anime this morning and do normal human stuff like sitting at table eating breakfast or something.

I really don't know what to do with myself now. I plan my entire morning around "1-2 hours of analyzing all the nuances in the chapter, followed by whatever I have to do today.."

If only I was this committed at work

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

NamelessPresence posted:

NamelessPresence posted:

xphrnzrjh posted:

I'm with you

Same here. I could imagine the meltdown manga/anime style.

I guess I might as well try to catch up on my anime this morning and do normal human stuff like sitting at table eating breakfast or something.

I really don't know what to do with myself now. I plan my entire morning around "1-2 hours of analyzing all the nuances in the chapter, followed by whatever I have to do today.."

If only I was this committed at work

Hahahahah I postponed watching so many shows last week cuz I can't do anything else besides waiting for FF. Guess I'll have double episodes for all of them this week xD

And I'm so with you lol. For the past couple of weeks, I woke up before 6am on Sundays, but the day didn't start til 4pm cuz I always reread FF and analyze it hahah.

Ok, now is a good time to get back to my RL

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

ieeheh* posted:
Gosh this intense is killing me.

Where's ffins07 today? lol

Went to bed late. == ___ == ;

Looks like I chose the right day to mess up my sleep schedule.

I wish SSamba well. Hope it remains a minor bug, thing.

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

mikasamikasa77 posted:

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/69

I wait Halmoni translation...

She got a cold, and asked for reader's understanding.

Oh! Then my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 10:19AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Ohh so no new chapter. This is weird because today was the first day I overslept during an update and before coming here I was thinking now I need to catch up with the new chapter.

Ssamba said her throat was feeling strange last week, didn't she? Maybe that cold didn't go away as she thought. Hope she gets better, and yes maybe we'll get a bigger chapter than usual next week

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

ffins07 posted:

ieeheh posted:
Where's ffins07 today? lol

Went to bed late. == ___ == ;

Looks like I chose the right day to mess up my sleep schedule.

I wish SSamba well. Hope it remains a minor bug, thing.

ffins07 I'll need you to be with me on this next Sunday, cuz I won't be able to hold myself up after another week of waiting
LOL

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Hiatus this week: http://pastebin.com/8YrcUxBT

"Hello, this is Ssamba.
I haven't been feeling very well due to a cold, so inevitably
Fluttering Feelings is on hiatus this week.
I'm sorry.
I kindly ask for your understanding."

I hope Ssamba gets better but damn it's like they knew I had midterms this week

Wow all of these salty tears I'm lovin it

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 10:56AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Good luck on your midterms halmoni

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Oh well, we all get sick.
Work hard halmoni ! Good luck!

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If Sungji never asked for a break to go to her hometown, Sumin would never know how much important Sungji meant to her. And here FF for you.

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

And there goes my hope ........... >.>"
lol seriously wth was that?! I'd be lying if i say i wasn't disappointed, I've been waiting for the new chapter all week long and then this is all we got.... but I just cant dislike FF.. Oh well...I hope Ssamba would get well soon and make up for this. <\3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

(j/k, I hope the author gets well soon)

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 3:11PM

joined May 26, 2015

As Ssamba, I got a cold too TwT....I totally understand her. My body just feels pain, it isn't funny. Hope she gets bettet soon

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I won't deny it, the lack of a chapter today destroyed my Sunday quite a bit and made me feel really frustrated and empty. But. BUT. This just proves how much I love and and care for the series and its author. Keeping in mind how vulnerable Ssamba is to stress, I really wish her to relax, take it easy, watch some nice DVD at home, drink something warm and cosy like a hot chocolate, and enjoy herself a little. I'm pretty convinced that she's given an all-nighter today but still couldn't do it. Or perhaps she got more interesting ideas to make the next chapter even better. Or, perhaps, the chapter was supposed to be longer than the previous two and she physically needs time to draw it all, in all those minor details that we all love so much. I have no doubts she'll compensate the lack of the chapter today next Sunday in an amount we can't even imagine!
So, if anything, let's support Ssamba with cheers, and wishing her good health! It's not like FF's just suddenly disappeared without an ending, we just need to be a tiny bit more patient. And dear Ssamba, keep your chin up! I'm sure all your fans are wishing you to get better!

Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

Please get better soon Ssamba! Drink hot tea and relax! And good luck with mid terms halmoni!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I'm actually not that disappointed. I mean, it's just a delay of the exact same chapter we were going to get, not another week of actual "no kiss, no confession".

To reply you must either login or sign up.