Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Nov 18, 2015

I'm Vietnamese. But then my Vietnamese sucks as much as my English. I just suck lol

Yeah shoutout to a fellow Vietnamese (^o^)/

last edited at Feb 25, 2016 4:18AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I'm Vietnamese. But then my Vietnamese sucks as much as my English. I just suck lol

Yeah shoutout to a fellow Vietnamese (^o^)/

Chào eriri xD

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I made a collection of Seolrae moments in gif format if anyone's interested
http://ieeheh.tumblr.com/post/139840988379/seolraes-memories-collection-no-1
http://ieeheh.tumblr.com/post/139857576009/seolraes-memories-collection-no-2

Wish I have more time to finish all of them, but now I gotta go back to real work with real pain

Thank you for doing this <3 I love these gifs. By the way, the gif of the hug the girls have on chapter 3, when No-Rae saved Seol-A is so ashakskks seeing it now. Can you guys imagine a similar hug now? Now that there's a lot of (sexual) tension between them and lots of feelings for each other. Ahhhh, I want -

joined Feb 16, 2016

Just two more days to go... I'm so hoping that Ssamba's not sick anymore >_<

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

Hopefully the chapter would already be out in 48 hours~❤

last edited at Feb 26, 2016 3:15PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I made a collection of Seolrae moments in gif format if anyone's interested
http://ieeheh.tumblr.com/post/139840988379/seolraes-memories-collection-no-1
http://ieeheh.tumblr.com/post/139857576009/seolraes-memories-collection-no-2

Two more for those who havent seen :)
http://ieeheh.tumblr.com/post/139899756594/seolraes-memories-collection-no-3
http://ieeheh.tumblr.com/post/139957942279/seolraes-memories-collection-no-4

madlax232

Thank you for doing this <3 I love these gifs. By the way, the gif of the hug the girls have on chapter 3, when No-Rae saved Seol-A is so ashakskks seeing it now. Can you guys imagine a similar hug now? Now that there's a lot of (sexual) tension between them and lots of feelings for each other. Ahhhh, I want -

I'm glad you liked it. IMO, that hug was the sexiest pose of Seolrae up to date lol

Look at the curves of Seol-a haha

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

FYI, the Fluttering Feelings art thread has been updated, go check out all the new goodies! (though some of it has already been posted in this spoiler thread)

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I feel the calm before the storm... the Sunday's approaching.. tomorrow something's huge going to happen, I sense it! It's in the air!

ieeheh
really digging your fanfic! Please write more!!!

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

I think for the first time in my life, I'm glad I have a test tomorrow, cause if I hadn't been preoccupied with math all weekend I would've gone insane~

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

takachi

I feel the calm before the storm... the Sunday's approaching.. tomorrow something's huge going to happen, I sense it! It's in the air!

I've been trying to pull myself away cuz I couldn't stand the tension.

ieeheh
really digging your fanfic! Please write more!!!

I actually made a failed attempt, even trashier. Thought I was going to keep this clumsy stuff for myself, but since you asked, maybe I'd share with you lol

The smell of fried egg filling the room made No-rae feel so famished, yet so full at the same time… full of love and contentment. “Mom made some kimchi,” No-rae said while watching Seol-a cooking and humming her favorite tunes. “Yes I noticed it in the fridge earlier and was pleasantly surprised,” Seol-a smiled fondly at her.
“Why?” No-rae blurted out.

“Because it’s the first time you put your food in my fridge,” Seol-a winked.
“Ah…ha ha” No-rae laughed awkwardly. Despite her frequent stay at Seol-a’s, No-rae still lived in her studio across the street. And most of the time No-rae didn’t feel like entitling herself to Seol-a’s place; so she avoided leaving her personal stuff there. “Did it make you happy?” No-rae asked, feeling a lil bolder today. “What?.. Oh..” Seol-a turned around, looked a lil surprised and smiled. “Of course” No-rae thought she saw Seol-a blushed a little. As Seol-a continues cooking, No-rae’s eyes kept following her every move. She thought Seol-a looked so beautiful at whatever she did. Feeling hungry, her eyes fell downward and No-rae found herself gazing at Seol-a’s pretty legs. She always felt quite irritated when she found other men stared at them on the streets. But when she thought about how they couldn’t do what she could do, No-rae felt quite mischievous. A switch was flipped inside No-rae. She slowly approached Seol-a and turn off the stove from behind. “Baby what are you doing??!” Seol-a got startled. No-rae took the spatula from Seol-a’s hand and put it down. She looked up at Seol-a’s eyes, and took her hand. Something inside told Seol-a her to resist no further and follow No-rae’s hand towards the living room. No-rae pushed Seol-a to sit down at the sofa then entitled herself on top of Seol-a’s laps facing her. “Did you miss me?” No-rae whispered while holding Seol-a’s face in her hands. She could even feel Seol-a’s breath. “I thought I went crazy,” Seol-a replied, turning red and diverting her eyes away. No-rae pulled Seol-a’s face back at her and gazed into her eyes. “Me too” As soon as she finished her words, No-rae’s lips were already on Seol-a’s…

then I couldn't write anymore because the whole thing was too clumsy haha.. my FF dose was already long overdue

I'm counting down by the hour.

last edited at Feb 27, 2016 6:00PM

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

This fanfic shall sustain me til tomorrow. Even if we shall... cries a little .....ummm... even if.... NOTHING happens tomorrow.... gasp

Thanks for the fanfic though, ieeheh you have helped seolrae progress further than 60+ chapters have, at least physical relationship-wise.

I can't wait til tomorrow. crawls back under blanket fort to wait for the next update.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Been MIA, but looking forward to tomorrow. (Hopefully, I'll be seated in my favorite café just in time for that right refresh click. :))

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

This song can be applied to a lot of pairings, but I found it particularly relevant to Norae and Seola: https://youtu.be/Y-FhDScM_2w

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

Oh God I think Im going crazy
Less than 10hours
#preparingpopcorn

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I'm excited. :3

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

A few more hours left. Bring it on Ssamba!

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 6:14AM

joined Feb 16, 2016

I really like your fanfics ieeheh, hope we'll get to read more of them in the future!

P.S. Rise and shine fandom, only three more hours! (Even though I'm still afraid of the possibility of another week of hiatus or something.)

Anyways, still hoping something BIG is gonna happen in the next chp. ö_ö Please let it be so.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

yes, thank you ieeheh , your fanfcs are enjoyable(like to see No-rae acting) and I deffnitely want to read more :) not to mention they (and the fan arts from the other thread) hepled a lot, making the waiting more bearable :)

joined Mar 28, 2014

damn, I know I must not be but I'm hyped as f*********************k
one hour countdown...

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 8:04AM

Tumblr_nkp0hyhyex1u9zdj3o1_250
joined Jun 15, 2015

I'm getting really impatient TT__TT Abdjakmshadkkand pulls hair out in frustration

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Refreshing the comico site casually, hoping the next chapter will be earlier today.

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

I thought i was being impatient and then i came here haha good to know i'm not alone

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Wow wow wow... The fandom rose up quite loud and early today.

Let's hope Ssamba will give us something. My motto is 'always prepare for bittersweet surprise *wink*, >_> .... but hope for cannon moment' haha

@lazyZar, @purrur, @Blackkitty
I'm glad you guys found my writing at least readable :) FF fanfics were the first fictional writing I'd ever done in my long life lol. But because the hiatus was so unbearable for my mind, I had to do something xD. If I ever write again, I'll try to at least fix all the grammars before I post :) Thanks for the support.

joined Apr 3, 2012

I'm hoping for the longest chapter yet to make up for the 2 week wait

joined Mar 28, 2014

I feel that once the chapter's out, I'll just melt and disappear from the forum to fluttering heavens and will stay there until I read the first translation...

ieeheh
your fanfics are great! Really! I can really see it happen in reality KYAAAAA

To reply you must either login or sign up.